Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_UFWdwx3mjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Stop showing a movie at the cinema
>Wait months and months before releasing it on home media
Why do they do this?

>character keeps buying tickets to soulless big budget Hollywood schlock
>makes thread complaining about soulless big budget Hollywood schlock

I think it's because otherwise people would just wait for the movie to come out on DVD.

>defends the company making hollywood schlock
>insults company making other hollywood schlock

>he's so poor he cant afford $20 to go to the movies

Marvel/DC niggers in a fucking nutshell

>character thinks whether to go to the movies or not
>character instead chooses to massacre a dozen random females

Why would that matter though? I bet the distributor/manufacturer/cinema cut is about the same as the distributor/manufacturer/dvd retailer cut.

theaters know their ticket sales will drop massively if people know they can watch it at home 8 weeks after theater release.

theaters aren't sentient beings sillybuns

8 weeks doesn't sound that much better than 12 weeks to me (e.g. Alien Covenant 19th May in Cinemas vs 15th August on Blu Ray).

You don't have to release it earlier, the obvious solution would be to just show it at cinemas until the day it gets released on DVD. And, yes, it is still being shown in some places, but I don't mean having to take a day off work to drive 200 miles to catch a matinee at some Mom & Pop cinema.

I have tickets that have been laying around for months and I'd rather let them expire that give money to the producers of a Hollywood shlock.

>the obvious solution would be to just show it at cinemas until the day it gets released on DVD
theaters dont have enough screen to show literally every movie that comes out like that

>going outside in this unstable politically climate

I would go see movies exclusively in theaters if they were like libraries where you could watch pretty much any movie you wanted on the big screen

i would go see movies if they didnt allow dumb americans and black folks in

>$20

I don't live in America so I don't have this problem

I would go see movies if I had a way to know if they were good or not, like back before "critics" would write what they were paid to and marketers didn't pose as fans and spam how great every movie ever is on t'internet.

Then watch a non hollywood movie in cinema?

>guy makes a thread roleplaying as a little girl

What the fuck is up with those,by the way?

>back before "critics" would write what they were paid to and marketers didn't pose as fans and spam how great every movie ever is
"dumb americans" cover this group

>thought for the longest time that the "americans clapping and cheering" was just a meme

Then I stumbled upon this, a whole channel dedicated for recording that exactly youtu.be/_UFWdwx3mjU

I feel so sorry for you anons.

A movie costs four united states shekels in my country ;^)

bot

I don't know what's his deal but I know he's mas fuck

All of those threads? But every one is different. I also hate the "wat do?" asshole