A mysterious, robed traveler with a large trunk offers you a choice of artifacts and abilities. You must choose between:

A mysterious, robed traveler with a large trunk offers you a choice of artifacts and abilities. You must choose between:

-A magic wand and mastery over Harry Potter-style magic on the level of Dumbledore or Voldemort.
-A lightsaber and mastery over the Force on the level of Yoda or Emporer Palpatine.
-A utility belt full of Batman's gadgets and the mental and physical prowess of Batman.
-A set of adamantium claws, your skeleton coated in adamantium, and Wolverine's healing factor.
-A golden gun that can one-shot anyone, and the skills of a world-class assassin.
-A TNG-style phaser and advanced engineering/technical knowledge on the level of a top Star Fleet engineer.
-The Sword of Omens, which can cut through almost anything, shoot powerful laser blasts, grant flight, form force fields and always return to you, as well as the skills of a master swordsman.

But you still live in the real world, and the other artifacts and abilities will be given to others. The 6 other people are your enemies and constantly try to kill you and take your shit.

>A golden gun that can one-shot anyone
Is the real problem here trying to figure out which pop culture power I would want as opposed to the one option which makes all others useless?

The Golden gun? Maybe?

Batman

does mental prowess include intellect too, or just like POWER OF WILL and other shit? because if it does, you're fucked against that person most likely, you have to pick that option simply not to have someone else with those abilities.

Like there is any competition. Lightsaber and mad skillz.

I'm gonna set phaser to stun, then I'll rape you

TNG engineering knowledge. Build ablative plated castle with shields and transporter moat. Build and enjoy holodeck until Harry Potter guy comes for me.

Batman, without hesitation.

Why the fuck wouldn't "mental prowess" include intellect?

Wolverine claws, when everybody else is dead at least I'm living for centuries

Harry Potter magic, give me those love potions

Wow this board is full of dummies

Is it a Logan Wolverine, or can I live forever?

Batman. Prowess doesn't include the trauma. I can do good things, be an ideal person, rich as fuuuuck, plus the prep time meme means I can tackle any real world obstacle easily

The Force would be neat but mostly for party tricks

OP specified you get prowess and utility belt, not fortune. Have fun getting arrested

Adamantium skelington obviously.
Outlive everyone else

EASTER EGG ALERT: The lamia's +3 longsword in ToEE is the sword of omens

oh great its another 9gag thread

Harry Potter powers. They negate all the rest.

I choose the power of the robed traveler.

The Harry Potter magic would be the best choice only if the other items and powers didn't get passed on.

All the other powers are "edgy4u" killing abilities for the most part that have no place in modern living, but you'd be stupid not to pick them knowing they'd come after you if you don't.

All in all this is a pretty shit question but props for not just another shitpost thread.

Potter magic mastery is the best choice no matter what. Make your house unplottable. Devise charms for your enemies. Put your soul into objects or whatevs. Go back in time if necessary. Like what is golden gun guy going to do if I go back in time to the moment he receives the gun and just snatch it from him then pistol whip him with it and apparate. Nothing, that's what.

Or just say "Accio golden gun"