It's already happening, tons of kids and nomalfags are hating it because it's literally not enough generic capeshit

It's already happening, tons of kids and nomalfags are hating it because it's literally not enough generic capeshit.

Homecoming is too good for its target audience.

>it's literally not enough generic capeshit

Uh, it definitely is. Homecoming is generic capeshit done right.

It was alright, spidey seems a bit underpowered but i guess that's because he's young struggling to lift a bunch of rubble at the end top kek

so now marvel is using the kino capeshit excuse?

>tons of kids and nomalfags are hating it

MARVTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Source

Iron Man 3 and Homecoming are the best MCU movies because they actually have the audacity to focus more on the characters than the action set pieces.

lmao shut the fuck up retard
try watching an actual film once in a while

>I just made up some shit and posted it
>Please take it seriously for some reason

watching capeshit for character development is like watching a romantic comedy for the explosions.

Went to it last night and everyone in the theatre except like one guy loved it

Going to bring even more friends to see it tonight to spite shitpost era like you

Stop making shit up, thanks

>I can judge the opinion of millions of people because my local theater enjoyed it

do people pat you on the head a lot and call you special?

I have a few questions here: how were you able to determine the reactions of every person who went to see the film?

How much of a pathetic faggot do you have to be to go spend money on a movie two nights in a row just to 'spite' some strawman posting on a chinese mongolian fingerpainting forum?

Yeah god forbid that a superhero movie makes you care about the characters and what's happening to them.

did you just pull that out of your ass, op? it literally has an A Cinemascore. With is the rating that the kids and normies gave the movie while walking out of the theatre. That is the highest Cinemascore rating of any Spider-Man film.

why are you such a lying FAGGET?

if everyone who watches capeshit suddenly died off the world would be a better place

itps fucking shit, i`m a marvelfag, but this was too nickelodeon tier for me, the "comic" bits were cringey. Wouldn´t watch sequel.
that fucking multicultural shit was too much, fucking MJ latina and the other niggress, fucking hated it.
Vulture was great tho, only good thing.
Aunt May gagas were fucking poor, it`s a movie for retards, anyone who liked it it`s a retard, period.

Same experience at mine. Watching the crowds after the film ends gives you a good feel for how well it performed.

Spider man:
>people leaving the theater all stopped in the lobby on the way out to excitedly talk about the film and groups of strangers shared their opinions or observations with each other
>Occasion person overheard saying "I want to see that again"
>overall high-energy crowd

BvS:
>Everybody was mostly quiet or murmuring
>One guy in a superman shirt said "Well that's it then" and looked pissed
>no groups stopped in the lobby to talk about the film
>Everyone looked worn out and tired

Transformers: king arthur edition"
>"Fuck that was a long movie"
>everyone went home without saying a word

Those are the extreme examples. Wonder woman had a solid buzz in the lobby afterwards, as did baby driver. Pirates had low buzz, but slightly more than transformers. To date the film with the biggest impact I have witnessed was avatar on opening night. People came out and were literally saying shit like "I have goosebumps!" and on the way out they bought tickets for another screening later that week and were already calling their friends saying "you gotta see this!" before they even left the building.

tl;dr

Theater lobby buzz is my own cinema barometer and it has been pretty accurate in prediction drop off and normalfag appeal. Just watch people who watch movies.

A lot of small kids will probably find Homecoming a bit boring.

Too much Peter and when Spider-Man actually is on screen he's too much of an insecure twerp; the class commentary is also something most kids won't grasp. Ironically the most common complaint I've seen directed at this movie is that they made it for kids.

It's the pain and gain of capeshit

they'll hate because it slightly breaks the formula and tone

Nobody cares about your day at the kindergarten.

so you're the autist who stares at people after the movie

We are in one of the groups that stay and talk. On a bad movie we are the only group.

>tons of kids and nomalfags are hating it

Except that's not really what's happening.

that was coped from the comic.

capeshit is always shit

You're angry over nothing.

>Go watch capeshit movie
>Get some high school drama instead
Marvel, I don't need a lesson on dating, immigration and brown people rights.

There would only be like 200 000 people left on earth though. And most of them would be niggers.