/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General:

Safe For Work Edition

pastebin.com/Zi0MW4bz

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

mixcloud.com/NTSRadio/an-evening-of-twin-peaks-11th-april-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=ye_FW-_QjwE
strawpoll.me/13385346
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/david-bowie-dead-why-the-legendary-singer-appeared-to-have-different-coloured-eyes-a6805921.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Jee7q_DwhMs
youtube.com/watch?v=oH1I5z44fuU
glastonberrygrove.net/texts/script18.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Audrey is unironically best girl

Shelly fags go home

Name their album and the genre

Is this how too cutepost?

>anyone ever implying that Kyle MacLachlan isn't the qtest of the series

is that Kyle on the right?

Jesus, Lynch really made her do method acting for that rape and murder scene huh

What artists do you want to see perform here in the coming episodes?

mixcloud.com/NTSRadio/an-evening-of-twin-peaks-11th-april-2017/

This is a great selection of obscurities if you don't have 10 hours to listen to 15 different versions of Laura Palmer's theme.

kinda this t b h, i feel like cable shows feel obligated to shove nudity where it doesn't belong or even feels forced in. obviously a prime example is got

Yes but you can also do like this to CUTEpost

Why is Kyle so perfect?

Raped And Lynched

Genre: hardcore / punk

Xiu Xiu definitely.

Eddie Vedder, Sky Ferreira and Julee Cruise are already confirmed though.

John Maus

Eddie Vedder in the last episode to confirm Cooper never gets his mind back.

____!

my
bloody
valentine
won't happen tho, and based on the shit-show that was nine inch nails we're likely going to see more shitty performances by "ow the edge" american bands

ok

>whore

>Sky Ferreira and Julee Cruise
sky wouldn't be too bad, also julee cruise for the finale would be kino af

>NIN is edgy but MBV isn't

muh playing so loud it makes the audience deaf lmao

They literally have a song with a "Holocaust" section in it, how is that not edgy

CUTE

Just realised Carel Struycken was in Men in Black

this is the first time i've heard mbv and edgy in the same sentence t b h

were all the performances we've seen upto now confirmed before the show began? in the giant cast list i mean

David Bowie performing I Can't Give Everything Away.

:(

CAPTCHA: West Lumberton

This would be cool
youtube.com/watch?v=ye_FW-_QjwE

please no. i hate her face and voice

>mfw coop is coming back next episode

So here's a theory based on some old info I haven't seen anyone on here connect.

Over the years, Lynch and Sheryl have both said stuff about how she was intended to play a third character with red hair at some point. Obviously, this never happened.

There have also been set photo leaks of Kyle MacLachlan and Sheryl Lee outside of the Palmer house.

Assuming those pictures aren't just of some dream sequence, I think it's possible that she could come back as this redhead character, who would be a replica like Dougie Jones. This could possibly be used to get Laura out of the Black Lodge, hence the having her and Cooper at the Palmer house. Obviously Cooper was actually alive when he managed to escape the Lodge, but we don't know what the deal is with having dead people in the Lodge (like Laura, Annie, Earle's wife)

This could also explain the orb, assuming that's not just representing Laura herself, but it could be her soul being used to make a replica or something

Thoughts?

Nin at least not

Cactus Blossoms and Au Revoir Simone weren't, all the rest were.

Realize also that he's a Nordic-type alien if you know how to read Secret History of Twin Peaks carefully enough. The same kind that demanded of Ike that we relinquish nukes in exchange for their goods, while the greys then demanded only genetic material and were met with agreement.

DOuige Jonse

strawpoll.me/13385346

The orb explains the golden aura that Carl Rodd saw leave the child next to the phone pole. Direct ascension by means of the giant, white lodge style.

>Lynch and Sheryl have both said stuff about how she was intended to play a third character with red hair at some point. Obviously, this never happened.
What if all the women in Twin Peaks were just replaced with Laura having different wigs?

unfair poll t b h, i can be a cool guy and not like nin

Hyped for the new EP next week, to be honest.

The average attractiveness level of Twin Peaks would drastically go down.

>doot doot
>doot doot doot doot
>DOOT

>having your son's band in the show
nepotism much, lynch?

I fucking hated Maddy, it was satisfying when she got sent to Missoula, Montana.

Could've sworn Lynch said Judy was gonna be Sheryl Lee as a redhead, can't find the source though

I could see this happening though, main problem is Laura's dead but who knows how coming back from the Lodge works, unless her being at the house is just a dream or something

i liked how she was confused the whole time but wanted to participate in everything

that song is fucking good

The band was created for the show.

They might appear again though because they recorded a second song.

seeing as he brought her back as Maddy for that reason, I wouldn't be surprised desu

Sooooo I just noticed this. Anybody else pick up on this yet??

also picking the time that your identical cousin is murdered to come stay at your uncle and aunts house for a while is majorly autistic

Have you noticed how 90% of the actors in Lynch films are the same?

Wasn't that the point, that she came for Laura's funeral and they asked her to stay?

so? he's allowed to have favorite actors

Didn't she come to visit because of the funeral?

Reminder that Frank Booth literally was Dennis Hopper

ok disregard me, i forgot the circumstances. i knew she came for the funeral but i thought she just wanted to stay herself not that laura's parents asked her too

yes. i mentioned it many days ago but no one cared

Yeah that and when she wanted to leave the Palmers wanted her to stay and were clearly bummed, the whole point was everyone basically wanted her to be Laura when she was her own person

...i'm a retard
in my defense i watched season 1 and 2 in basically 3 or 4 days. i'll rewatch it once the return finishes

I want to eat those muffins.

>jeffries said in FWWM he attended a meeting abive a convenience store
>The woodsman is the scene has one blue eye one brown eye

FUUUUUUUUCKKKK

MIKE also says in season 1 that 'they' (we) lived above a convenience store

Bowie didn't have different coloured eyes though, one of his pupils was just always enlarged.

Okay user.

'The' Death Grips

post pic

>NiN for pseuds rather than tweens
No thanks.

i mean after nin why not, it can't get any worse

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/david-bowie-dead-why-the-legendary-singer-appeared-to-have-different-coloured-eyes-a6805921.html

imagine how weird it will be in like 40 years when someone that has never heard of twin peaks finishes season 2 and jumps to the return with no that it was made 25 years later.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jee7q_DwhMs

youtube.com/watch?v=oH1I5z44fuU

I'm sorry I never watched TP but I love the shit out of Portlandia and every time I see these threads I keep thinking about Mr Mayor.

>imagine how weird it will be in like 40 years when someone that has never heard of twin peaks finishes season 2 and jumps to the return with no that it was made 25 years later.
why would you not know it? or are you assuming people would be fucktards in 40 years?

nobody gives a fuck review more pizza

How many Lynch films had you seen before you watched Twin Peaks S1-2?

he speaks like a fucking retard

kyle as mayor is goat

eraserhead, mullholland drive, and inland empire

all of his features

maybe he is one

yeah. i just imagine some retard browsing neo-netflix in 40 years, stumbling onto twin peaks. Streaming it all with no context directly into their brain through their google retina

None. I didn't even know Gordon Cole was him.

Just the Elephant Man.

deserve to be strung up and lynched desu

for those too lazy to search:

glastonberrygrove.net/texts/script18.html

fire walk with me, maybe lost highway

:c

Eraserhead, which I was indifferent too, then I watched season 1 and couldn't swallow all the soap opera stuff. Then saw Blue Velvet and Elephant Man and disliked both and swore off Lynch for a long time.

Years later I tried the show again before S3 and loved it. I've seen FWWM and Mulholland Drive as well since then and love both. I still think Blue Velvet is bad though

why do you think Blue velvet is bad

Blue velvet is one of my least favorites but it's still an amazing film. I can't see how someone that otherwise likes lynch don't like blue velvet.

you're such a fuckin pleb i wanna belt your ass with chains and drag you behind a car on the freeway

is it weird that i honestly can't believe people are serious when they say they like fwwm? as a fan of the series, sure, it's "interesting" and worth watching, but as a film it's so bad, i can't believe people would compare it to lynch's films in any way or it would be anyone's favortie lynch film.
it's just so bad :(

fuck off Tarantino

CALL FOR HELP

A lot of individual scenes in it are amazing (the ending especially), even if it is horribly structured.

FWWM is in my top 3 Lynch movies, and I've seen them all since years ago. It's weird that I honestly can't believe people like you don't get how people have different opinions.

get bent faggot

what is her endgame?