Red Dwarf thread

Red Dwarf thread

Sorry, mate. No one cares.

But what if I post a picture of a grill?

But she was when the show went downhill.

Smeg off

Red Dwarf 7 is underrated imo. It's the 8th series which is weak as fuck.

Do we know if the next series will be the last?

Dumb smeghead

No u

It should be.

Red Dwaf has not aged well.

The only parts that don't age well is the technology. Seeing them wheeling around a tiny CRT is awkward.

Smegtastic tier
>Series II
>Series IV
>Series V
>Series VI

Good tier
>Series I
>Series III
>Series XI

Underrated tier
>Series VII

Okay tier
>Series X

Best watched as one long episode tier
>Series IX

A white hole?

Series VIII is below series X.

first kochanski waz better

I went back and watched some episodes a few weeks ago and my god has it aged badly. Really disappointing desu; if you're a fan and you haven't watched it in a while I suggest keeping it that way to save the memories.

It's like I can see the jokes and I get why they're supposed to be funny, but it seems so shallow and forced and tryhard quirky, almost reddit-tier in a way. Real shame, ngl.

I'm going to eat you little fishy!~

The first three series maybe, series 3 in particular, but series 4-6 are pure RD kino and will never age.

Craig Charles is a legend everything the man touches is golden.

nah I can still watch the first 6 series and enjoy them although 1-2's aesthetic suuucks

7 had its moments but I think doug naylor disappeared up his own arse a bit that series and I don't think kochanski's introduction really worked, kind of ruined the dynamic a bit

This show was pretty dumb but it did have some brilliant moments. The episode where the mail arrives after 3 million years and he gets the letter saying his dad died, a really poignant moment actually. Also "he passed away peacefully in his jeep" is top lel

I really wish Out of Time was the last episode
you get rimmer finally doing something heroic and it remains ambiguous as to whether they survived

Reminder to read the books

the books are amazing, especially Ace and the cowboy bit in Backwards. Pure scifi awesomeness

I thought season X was pretty good apart from the first episode which was abysmal