You've never watched Avengers or a single Iron man movie...

You've never watched Avengers or a single Iron man movie. How do you understand whats going on in this movie that is definitely not a sequel.

I dont know lad, the MCU has been around almost 10 years now. Its your fault for not keeping up with past movies.

How about you don't start watching a franchise that's already 10+ movies in and expect to understand everything.

>Effeminate-man: hole coming

The first movie in a rebooted Spiderman franchise shouldn't depend on having seen hours of content previously to be understood, it should be able to stand well on its own.

NIGGER HES A NIGGER *HES* A NiGgEr!!

I'm with this guy.
If a movie can't stand on it's own it's not worth watching.

So A New Hope is a piece of shit film because we don't know everything from the start. Gotcha.

Oh cool a capeshit movie I wonder if Spiderman beats up all the bad guys after his origin story is explained for the 50th time in 15 years while RDJman quips and quips

KEEP IT COMING HOLLYWOOD

Sure, it's technically his first movie, but he first debuted in a Captain America movie. user, the aim is for you to watch all the MCU movies as one timeline.

ANH literally has an opening crawl that explains everything at the start.

A New Hope was the first in the series you fucking retard, and as such provided enough back story so that you know what was going on.

>Rebel spaceships striking from a concealed location have secured their first victory against the empire
>robot has to get the plans to the old man so he can give it to the other old man so that the Big metal moon can go kablooie so the good guys can win

What's not to understand?

what do you even need to know?

iron man is like in 7 min.
movie is 134 min.

even if you never EVER FUCKIN heard iron man you could understand from beginning he was joined by him to participate in Berlin , somefight aganist crazy captain america.
He respect Iron Man,seems as father figure. Iron Man guy also seems techy and makes suits .Also has assistant called Happy.

thats literally it.

It's not that hard honestly. I haven't watched many of the other movies but it's still pretty easy to follow shit like Avengers and Spider-man and Black Panther. They aren't complicated movies.

these are not stand alone movies;
go watch something else if you don't like them, nobody is forcing you to watch marvel movies

>Hasn't seen the movie
>Comments on it
Gee whiz boi

So does Homecoming

It's not an origin story though.

This takes place after civil war.

i actually haven't watched any of those movies except for Iron man 1 and 2.
Is the new Spiderman movie any good?

I think Peters's great, honestly my favorite Spider-Man actor/rendition to date. Everything else sans iron man is pretty shit.

The insular nature of the shared universe films is the biggest roadblock towards longterm success. The MCu will need to be rebooted to offer a perfect jumping on point for new fans. the comics have set the standard on how to do inclusive starting point super events and im glad the mcu will follow those blueprints. just imagine battleworld in the mcu!!!! omg

I just regard MCU flicks as a series now and not as individual films.
Capeshit is basically the western equivalent of anime.

Spider-Man struggles with school, his dream of being a famous superhero, and the shadow of the Avengers. Funny how Iron Man has become a better Superman than the DC version. Larger than life, everyone's hero. If their characters don't have personality, at least they had that untouchable Greek God thing that the Avengers now own. Where did DC go so wrong?

There's really nothing you need to know about other movies except the notion that there's other heroes out there above Peter's level, and he wants to be one of them.

Nothing Tony does in this movie is relevant to anyone but Peter or anything but his "training" to join the Avengers.

Everything else is explained. Things like "Happy used to be my head of security and he's looking to be head of acquisitions." Or "have you met him?" "Yeah, I kinda stole his shield." The connections either don't matter or they're spelled out. Usually both.

Doesn't matter because I have indeed watched Avengers and thr Iron Man movies. Sorry, but hypothetical scenarios are not valid film criticism.

How many times are they going to fucking reboot Spiderman's origin story?

Spidey and Batman are tied in the reboot department. I'm always surprised to find that people seem to look past it for him...

At least this isn't an origin story. No spider bite. No uncle ben. No great power equals great responsibility. This is Spider-Man who's established and looking to broaden his superhero aspects. But still Spider-Man.