The washington monument is racist!

>the washington monument is racist!

was she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.sfgate.com/entertainment/the-wrap/article/Spider-Man-Homecoming-Was-the-Washington-11271337.php#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It big white dick shaped object. Intimidates the bbc

Its super racist.

The entire scene was very symbolic.

>phallic shape obelisk represents the patriarchy
>alot of minority students (some girls) go to the top in an elevator
>suddenly some unknown tries to knock them back down
>Some of them manage to climb off at the top, but 3 remain
>then suddenly a Jewish superhero saves them

Washington Monument wasn't actually built by slaves though. Anyone have a source to the contrary?

It was a joke to give Gilfoyle an awkward scene. It got a chuckle.

The marble was mined by slaves. You do realise that slaves were used for all sorts of labor right?

How would low IQ slaves know how to build a building like that?
Anyway. Google it, skilled masons built it.

who cares what jungle bunnies have to say about literally anything

The Capitol Building was built by slaves, but there's nothing conclusive to show the monument was too. That said, I don't see why they wouldn't use cheap slave labor to build it.

I wanna rape her

thanks for the input reddit

Well, they wouldn't have done it otherwise! Why are modern people so stupid.

Did you know that a negro stole the Marquis de L'Enfant's plans for Washington DC and built it himself?

Untrue, it required too much intellect, forethought and manual dexterity, along with stone work. These things are foreign to the African Negro species

There is no proof that they did and no proof that they didn't.

While it's more likely they did use slaves for the labor, there is no way that more than few helped build it since it required very skilled masonry. Also, congress did some research into this very statement in 2005 and found no proof that slaves helped build it but they did basically say "While we don't have 'proof' that slaves built it, we're pretty sure that some builders of it were slaves because come on, why wouldn't you use slaves?"

>"we're pretty sure that some builders of it were slaves because come on, why wouldn't you use slaves?"
THAS RAYSISS

"The washington monument is racist" - MJ

JFC, fuck the jews...

Please tell me this line isn't really in the movie.

>thanks for the input reddit
t. reddit

It's a pretty simple structure

>this character killed someone in a movie that must mean the filmmakers support murder!

yes it's made of cotton

niggers were a mistake

m.sfgate.com/entertainment/the-wrap/article/Spider-Man-Homecoming-Was-the-Washington-11271337.php#

it is. is this the beginning of wokekino? I'm sure black panther will only further help our African brothers realize their true potential

dude its just a big rock

>Untrue, it required too much intellect, forethought and manual dexterity, along with stone work. These things are foreign to the African Negro species
>what are the pyramids

WE

it isn't

She says it was built by slaves and thus doesn't want to celebrate it. She never says "it's racist".

Tom Holland is a gay Catholic boy