pastebin.com/Zi0MW4bz

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

samboni.bandcamp.com/track/fall-star-remastered
poal.me/r6ek0x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for /ourgal/

CUTER!!

Sherylposters have legitimately ruined Twin Peaks threads. If you're old enough to purchase alcohol and are participating in those posts, either have sex or kill yourself.

I love twin peaks for its esoteric lore and surreal imagery

>mfw OPs pic

:c

just imagine cuming in that holle

This
mfw judy posting is dead and replaced by beta autism

Hopefully having an episode a week again will cut down on it a bit, there's not much to talk about I suppose

this
fix yourselves cuteposters

SERIOUS QUESTION: NO MEMERY

WHAT THE FUCK WAS UP WITH THE MONKEY IN THE END OF FWWM

I NEED TO KNOW SO THAT I CAN MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE

How is Judyposting any better, it's just the same picture of Bowie and "we're not gonna talk about Judy" for 1000 threads

whose fucking silhouette is this? It looks to noticeable to not be something to catch your eye. is is Bad Coop?

I want to tell you everything, but I don't have a lot to go on.

Judyposting isn't a bunch of overcompensating virgins

Because I don't get the feeling that the people who judypost buy nudes from women on /soc/ like I do sherylposters do

I don't mind that so much as the fact that /tpg/ makes barely any OC, it's pretty boring that at most people just take screencaps

Judyposting would be infinitely times better if people would make quality OC like says

>the night we almost started discussing art
I already miss last week

I genuinely love seeing the art that inspires Lynch.
Pic related looks exactly like the theater in Inland Empire

It's honestly sad and painfully obvious because Sheryl Lee is nothing special compared to the rest of the cast, but these virgins have deluded themselves into thinking she's "attainable" so they obsess over her because not even in their jackoff fantasies could they convince themselves that Audrey or Shelly would have sex with them.

>mfw /tpg/ finally btfo's the autistic sheryl poster.

lol dont be such a queer

>thinking there's only one

All of us are sheryl posters

She is a cutie, they're preferable to ratingsposters, and (sadly) vedderposter, veddersinger and jumpingman got sucked in to Sup Forums.

If Sherylposters were required to post pictures of themselves we would never see another Sherylpost again.

You are wrong and your opinions are bad.

But they aren't because this isn't your make believe world.

this could solve 90% of Sup Forums's problems

I agree to a certain extent but you're doing an awful lot of projection here, user.

Really shows how new a lot of posters are on here, even just a few weeks ago when the show had barely started there were a lot of Audrey posters

This would cause no one to post on Sup Forums, you fucking retard.

>trying to act like a badass on fucking Sup Forums

Yes, but they were never like this. Waifuism has been a trademark of Twin Peaks threads for years, but these are banwagoning autists that have to le meme in the generals. It was funny at first, but now it's kind of sad that these same 3-5 people have nothing to do every fucking day.

>because Sheryl Lee is nothing special
tell that to David Lynch considering he fell in love with her performance as Laura Palmer, which is why he made FWWM her story and why she's going to be a big part of the new season.

Kek even replying to that post means a nerve was struck. Permavirgins confirmed.

Sheryl Lee is an actress

And you made both comments because you are aren't heated on the matter as well?

The fact that this is even a comeback on Sup Forums.

Instead of blindly thinking everything Lynch likes must be good, take a step back and realize that Lynch likes a lot of awful shit. It's okay to enjoy his work without trying to emulate him.

I love Sheryl without even considering Lynch's opinion.

Lmao why my boy Lynch cheesin' with that hoverhand. I thot u all say he slay hahaha

Honestly debatable.

Sheryl Lee is a woman

Wrong, this is the alpha way to hug a crying thot.
Displays disgust and disinterest in her feelings.

that bulge suggests otherwise

How many (you)s do you guys think can be seen at once in this post?

if you have this much distaste for Lynch and Sheryl Lee, why watch this show?

That is a very nice webm

is S3 shot on digital?
if yes, digital was a mistake

it's ok that not everyone shares your opinions, my dude.

Rename /tpg/ to /sherie/

First of all I'm a huge Lynch fan. I'm just not a fresh out of high school hero worshiper that pretends to be him. And Sheryl Lee is not Twin Peaks, nor do I have to have an autistic body pillow obsession with a fictional character to enjoy a show.

It looks a hell of a lot better than season 1 + 2's brown and black

Don't know about the others but I got one (You)

>And Sheryl Lee is not Twin Peaks

But thats wrong. The show revolts around her as the central figure.

>Instead of blindly thinking everything Lynch likes must be good
Where did I ever say I thought it was good or bad? You're putting words in my mouth. Fact is, this is the direction that Lynch is taking the series in. You can criticize it and all that, but if you're this bothered by it, perhaps you should just stop watching.

Wrong

how's the survey so far?

>Sheryl Lee
>a fictional character

Who here #SherylMafia?

>15 posters

get a grip, you autists

Thanks for the *You)s bud hahaa

Proof that virginposting has killed /tpg/

sorry. another autistic Sheryl poster here. I just got here.

:)

Where does this "leave one post and leave" mentality come from? Why do you consider it bad to linger and post in a thread?

>being this assblasted you have to post a shoop after a bunch of anons have already proved you wrong

I knew it. Proof that its just one guy.

Do you think Evil Cooper will be shit now BOB is gone or will he still have Lodge powers?

Do you think the black & white frogcroach is BOB, or some other Lodge spirit, or a new Big Bad that threatens both worlds?

If Tim Roth is going to appear as Philip Jefferies, then will he be inhabited by a powerful Lodge spirit, or what? Why is he the shadowy boss man rather than a raving madman lost in time?

>posting the same shit for over a week straight

can someone post the windom pasta pls

samboni.bandcamp.com/track/fall-star-remastered

Is her body of work worth checking out?

>the actor who plays Mike's arm is called Mike too
BRAVO

If MJA hates the jews why does he do the jew hands?

>people forgetting that Mike dated Sherlyn
>people forgetting Harry Goaz dated Sheryl

I know this is bait, but look at his other hand.

Lynch is senile.

The actor who plays James is named James

Let's find out
poal.me/r6ek0x
poal.me/r6ek0x
poal.me/r6ek0x

What was Richard Horne shooting at?

doesn't the log lady straight out have the same name?

Meridian is nuts if you like 1990s Full Moon B-movies. it's just her naked having sex with a man in a fur suit for like 80 minutes

David Lynch will die this year
and after his death, his sexual crimes will be revealed

Theory:

Good Cooper has to kill Richard Horne, "his" son, to ultimately stop BOB from manifesting , which would parallel Laura's Death .

Please be gentle.

Douigedubs confirm

?
Here's a (You) for your bait regardless

that's just a sidehug, any proof they dated?

Reminder that Lynch raped Sheryl Lee and her son is their kid, and he is paying anons to badmouth her to keep her quiet

>tfw watching cheers
>a young sherilyn appears

>implying he isn't threatening them with sexual abuse instead of paying them

Isn't this cute?

I'm kind of liking this guy maybe, but do you think Evil Cooper ever fucked him in the ass? I mean that filthy log cabin meth den he came from has that kind of vibe, like Ray and Daria were a pair of prostitute / henchmen that Evil Cooper used and abused from time to time.

Anyway, rent boy or not, I hope he eventually gets proper revenge for killing Daria.

What information does he have again?