>2017
>watching movies
How do you do it?

I rarely do. I'll usually do something else while I'm watching at the very least.

10 years ago I could watch a movie no problem, now I just get distracted and impatient.

usually I watch the pictures moving with my eyes and listen to the sounds with my ears

>movie in large window
>grinding levels in osrs in smaller window

Too bad I'm blind and deaf

internet has gotten us used to few-seconds-long youtube videos and other retarded vines and snaps so much we have no attention span anymore, it's part of the judeo-masonic conspiracy to turn us all into retards

I don't. I just browse Sup Forums and shitpost about stuff I've never even watched.

In the theatre. If you can't sit and focus for 2 hours, you need some help

>1945
>writing poems
How do you do it?

I haven't been in one for almost a decade. I would be too nostalgic over the food to give a shit about the movies.

I read the wikipedia, watch the trailer, and then google the movie to see what images are the most popular, this is basically like watching the movie.

I watch at my home or in the theatre.

I have a 52 inch TV so it's pretty big, and good quality. I can't watch anything on my computer or tablet, as the screen is too small or I get distracted and go on Sup Forums. If I watch on my tv, I usually leave my phone in my room so as to not distract myself. It's a pretty nice release.

Sup Forums has scare me from even watching a movie anymore too. too much propaganda on both sides of the aisle. The only good movies I do watch are Sup Forums approved...so basically on Gosling films.

>Letting a forum dictate your taste
Sad. Gosling has also been in some bad movies like the one he directed

I value the opinion of my fellow autists over some paid shill reviewer.

Mostly by undocumented downloads.

Same.

Was YesMovies. Broke my heart worse than rainerland when that shit disappeared. Last couple movies I watched I bought the DVD on Amazon for like $5 a pop.
I miss YesMovies.

Download from PTP or BTN, run HDMI to my 52" television, sit on my recliner and get comfy.

im literally watching a movie right now

>posting on Sup Forums while "watching" a film instead of paying attention
you're literally everything wrong with the world if this is true.

i am paying attention, i only browse during boring parts or if i get a (You) and i always keep an eye on the tv.

I'm on my 5th movie of the day. watched Zombieland, Kick-Ass, The Breakfast Club, Ex_Machina and now I'm marathoning Donnie Darko. I intentionally didn't start my computer because it just browse Sup Forums otherwise.

Why don't you watch good movies instead? You can learn so much more.

out of all of them, I felt only ex_machina was kino. I only watched the other ones to catch up on pop culture. Anyways I have a long ass backlog to work on. My advice to OP is to not log onto Sup Forums. Posting here is addicting and takes time and attention away from movies.

c'mon all of those, except kick-ass, is top quinoa

Watch more film

nah man Zombieland and kickass aren't kino but they're fun dumb flicks to turn your brain off to. The one I really didn't like was the breakfast club. The characters were so unlikable and abusive to each other it made me feel angry and them becoming friends at the end felt forced af