/who/ - Doctor Who General

Managra Edition

Last Time

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKM_LiHxLxow4fxKxaUEvpoWTvMdFGr7X4-rfIEl4dRm-k4A/viewform?usp=sf_link
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wi...Base/Sup
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GILVH4eVqEs
youtu.be/13WAJdeeEU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am watching Mysterious Planet.
Who approved this shit?

WHO IS /WHO/?
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKM_LiHxLxow4fxKxaUEvpoWTvMdFGr7X4-rfIEl4dRm-k4A/viewform?usp=sf_link

Presenting /who/ general's demographic survey!

This is a broad, 14 question survey, asking questions about yourself (age, gender, etc.), your interest in Doctor Who (how long have you been watching, first series), and your involvement in /who/ (how long have you been here). Not all questions are required! I made this because I wanted to gauge the number of people who use /who/ frequently and how they compare to the demographics of the larger Doctor Who audience.

The survey can only be answered once per person, and after you take it you'll be shown the statistics of everybody else who answered it. Thank you guys so much!

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Bill “I'm a lesbian” Potts) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
And free scenario prompts:
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

You guys are dead. You're all going to jail for harassment.

>Not sure who Matt Whelan is, but a quick Google seems to throw up strong evidence he's a victim of a bullying campaign by an "organised" group on another site, involving manipulating or coercing GB members into continuing that bullying via extreme attempts to make him appear to be a deliberate troublemaker.

>I've not seen any evidence this is not the case, yet a Google search can pull up a forum of sorts those people were using to string that guy up, which contains an ongoing narrative of events over here, screengrabs of posts made over here, and inciteful ideas being thrown around about "what to do next".

Is this from GB?

id love to go to jail but idk anything about matt whelan. do you think if i start bullying him now the feds will still arrest me?

Yes and they've found the wiki. We're all going to jail.

>Never saw that, so I can't weigh in there. All that's easily provable right at this moment is that he was a victim of bullying by a mob of people from elsewhere. The evidence is easy to find as it's been archived to a number of places, and really paint a picture of what happened during (what they dub) the Second Last Great Gallifrey Base War.

>Heck, I just Googled that term and found a Doctor Who Fan Wiki page that seems to explain it all:

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wi...Base/Sup Forums_War

JNT

Wasn't that thing started because Matt was bullying Mini Matt?

Three Rings for the Daleks under the sky,
Seven for the Time-Lords in their TARDIS,
Nine for Puding Brains doomed to di.

Any of ya guys got some dank memes?

I've decided I'm going to go to a police station and hand myself in. I'll have a roof over my head, three meals a day, and regular sex. I might even work out, get some abs.

Can someone fill me in on this "bullying" situation?

I want a complete timeline on my desk by tomorrow morning.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GILVH4eVqEs [6:05]
Is this the sixth doctor's theme?

*PERJURING YOURSELF AT THE INQUIRY INTENSIFIES*

GB is reeing

>Deplorable. What crooked, teething little babies would find entertainment in this?

It's not very good, though.

How's this?

FUCK GUYS MATT'S MUM IS OUTSIDE WHAT AM I GONNA DO

Imma do this so there can be one caribbean-friend on the poll.

This made me realise I dont have a fav Doctor. I like tennant's episodes but dont like him as much as Smith, who has worse episodes.

Capaldi would win if Moffat didnt make his run a black hole of frustration.

Also, I think we should have at least one fem Doc, but after that it really should be genderblind. And it cant be the next Doctor as that's too risky.

these guys think this site is way more organized than it actually is

>crooked, teething little babies

BASED CATS

Wait, there hinting that Mini Matt was lying about being bullied?

If that's true, then we messed with an innocent, if somewhat jerkish, man.

That's fucked-up, /who/. And you know I don't curse lightly.

So stupid... It's perfect.

What's happening here

That's true. I stayed out of the whole "messing with Matt" thing. It rubbed me the wrong way.

The Third Last Great Gallifrey Base/Sup Forums War, why of course.

Have another.

Time for a /who/nger games, I think.

did we fuck it again

No hinting of that, GBtards are just conveniently ignoring the whole Mini Matt story to paint Whelan as a victim

Glad some other /who/ folk are bewildered by McGann's move to soaps. How does a notoriously picky actor decide it's a good career move? He ain't exactly broke and it's not like he isn't shortlisted regularly, or asked to do indie projects. After Holby, it'll be a choice between Hollyoaks, Celebrity Big Brother, retiring, and... returning to Holby City. Whoop?

Fuck what?

>Why wouldn't i? You've *finally* done some research and realised the poor guy suffered hell here and online, i've watched it happening!

Jackson is either Matt or his mum.

YES

Was or wasn't Mini Matt bullying Matt?

Mini Matt said as much, and I'm inclined to believe him more than Whelan

On a /who/ topic, apparently Chibnall is going to replace the entire production team.

>tfw no Who today

It was the other way around. Mini Matt literally cried in front of Moffat and Capaldi because he was being bullied by Whelan (allegedly).

youtu.be/13WAJdeeEU4

I dont even know what anyone is talking about, I left the thread after Extremis I think and never came back until after the finale

yes
heather better win this time

Yeah, I want to participate this time :P

Can someone drop a quick gestalt into the whole situation?

>So I was absent for the duration of the Second Last Great Gallifrey Base War, but upon checking the logs of what happened here that night I still don't get what entirely happened.

>Can we please get away from the topic however as I have an uneasy feeling that the The Third Last Great Gallifrey Base War could occur if we're not careful.

kek

god matt lucas is hilarious

BASED MATT

That was months ago you literal boardie.

Is this it? The third war?

>accusing me of browsing the shitshow that is Sup Forums
dont you fucking dare

>pobatti found /who/
Oh shit, we're done for.
Nobody can outsmart him.

nardole might be my favourite companion

It took them this long?

If we're putting in tributes here's one.

>Bill wins
even in the Hunger Games Moffatt is too chickenshit to not give his companions a happy ending

remember when people thought Nardole was gonna suck?

You have twenty seconds to come up with a multi-master episode to be aired in the regular show

Oh wow I didn't realise it was THIS guy

I want to do this on GB

>The Magician's Apprentice! Baited you into believing fake spoilers! Pompei! Matt Whelan! David Bradley! Every single time, you take the bait. Even on Twitter.

>gets banned

Dalek Rangers

someone edit this to this scene with /who/ as capaldi and whelan, pobatti, jon blum and co as cibbers

Here's a new one.

That would require working doctor who into a cancelled childrens program in america on cartoon netwrok somehow. Very unlikely.

>You refuse to accept your ban
>Keep trying to bargain to get back on
>/who/ teaches you the power of VPNs
>return with a new face - a new profile

Oh boy someone do a webm for the love of God.

What's /who/'s favourite death in all of Who?

What if we took this to the next level and dropped the 4ch-bomb

>Hello. I'm the Baiter.
>Baiters are not required.
>No. No. I'm not a baiter. I am THE Baiter. The original you might say... don't, baiter, baiter... time enough...

>explodes and takes GB with him

Regenerated Easter Bunny Time lord

(Now 100% Australian! )

>You know it. Reddit, Planet Mondas, The Leisure Hive, etc. can all go as far as I'm concerned. God knows some of those sites probably helped harass Matt

lmao

Katarina, so fucking merciless.

Suffocating Allopecia Ridden Ballbag for the /who/nger games

>remember when people thought Nardole was gonna suck?
I can only apologize, he was the best thing in the whole series. In my defence, I'd aready changed my mind about him after Doctor Mysterio.

Why was 9 so angry?

Survivor's Guilt, presumably.

Eccleston was channeling his hate for the BBC and his fans.

By "regular show" i meant "not the radioshow, books, comics or other EU stuff"

Are we doing tributes?

...No More.

Time Lords of GB, Daleks of /who/. I serve notice on you all. Too long I have stayed my hand. No more. No More.

PTSD

If /who/nger games is going to happen I call dibs on Starfu

Because he was cucked by RTD and only got one season.

Melkur for /who/nger games

>I will NEVER stand with Planet Mondas!

Doctor Poo for the /who/nger games too

Happy Bill for /Who/nger games.

best webbum about one of /who/'s many wars.

MAINSTREAM METEOR for /who/nger games

This is for the /who/nger games by the way

shes so pretty but whoever designed and applied her makeup deserves to be fired

The Next Doctor for the games

CONFUSED NARDOLE for /who/nger games

Leather Daddy for /who/nger games

UNREAL NARDOLE for the games