Mfw Mexico, Germany and France get litty

>mfw Mexico, Germany and France get litty

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are there any good actors left

The Rock it's wrestler, he has the eyebrown thing and calls people candyass or something.

>wrestler
Actor*

CRAZY SAUCE

wtf im pissing now

CRAZY SAUCE

Is it on popcorn time yet?

THE ROCK FINDS A WAY

Classic Dano
Joaquin Phoenix
Anybody trained in the UK

Kek he put all the meme words into one post including crazy sauce now. Is he aware of Rockposting?

A wrestler it's not a real actor.

It's a thing that reacts.

Pain & Gain is his only good film.

>WOW BIG NUMBERS COMING IN FROM THE TINY ISLAND OF TOSHIMA OFF THE COAST OF JAPAN. AFTER ONE WEEK IT'S STILL THE ONLY MOVIE THEY OWN BECAUSE IT FLOATED THERE AFTER FALLING OFF A CARGO SHIP DESTINED FOR CHINA. TOSHIMA'S POPULATION OF LESS THAN 300 LOVE THEM A LIL RAUNCH SAUCE ON THEIR FISH DICKS!!

It's getting sad

The Rock falls in love with a Baywatch Reboot.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the new movie's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls it, thanking it for the time by saying MAHALO, and is overjoyed to find out that his Baywatch film is FUN for the FANS that will lead you to a PISS-GOOD TIME.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his new movie made for the FANS, it ends up being panned by critics who have a disconnect over what the piss-happy FANS want over a RAUNCHY SUMMER MOVIE. After some investigation, he finds out that the piss-inducing comedy he called is not the same movie he fell in love with. In fact, it doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is Baywatch's alternate universe counterpart, with Daddary's mammaries rather swinging dicks and gore.

Hijinks ensue as the the Rock strikes up a deal with producers to shill his movie over Twitter until everyone pisses their pants and floods theaters in a sea of piss. While the two chase a dwindling box office, DRAMA from the R-18 COMEDY ensues as they begin to piss on each other instead in HILARITY and question the NATURE of LITTY.

I don't understand the problem.

He obviously wants a movie he is in to not fail. Its his fucking job.

He isn't going to say the movie sucks or NOT to watch it.

holy shit, the rock is posting on Sup Forums. crazy sauce!

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

>#1 in the Japanese box office for 14 weeks, 13 weekends
>Earns 20 billion yen and counting to surpass Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in Japan
>Reached 10 billion yen 9 days faster than Frozen
>Wins LA Film Critics Award
>Has become the no. 1 highest-grossing Japanese movie in China
>Has become the no. 1 movie in Thailand
>The film immediately topped Korea's box office opening on 555 screens all around the country which is a new record for the Japanese film.
>Also dominated China breaking the all-time records for the most advance tickets sold and the fastest film to reach 100 million yuan ($ 14 million or 1.7 billion yen), with the first 100 yuan earned in just the film's opening day.
>The film also dominated the charts of Hong Kong and Taiwan becoming the number 2 and top highest grossing Japanese film on the respective countries
>Inexplicably jumps 41% in the Japanese box office and climbs from 7th place to 3rd place in one week
>Still in the top 10 in the Japanese box office towards the beginning of 2017
>Now grossed US$353.3 million.
>Surpasses the box office gross of Spirited Away (US$289.1 million), making it the highest grossing anime film of all time.
>Is approved by Shinzo Abe and used by Cool Japan to spur tourism in Japan.

Keit-Ai truly is memekino.

>Anybody trained in the UK
Oh wow, haha!

ALWAYS

>Anybody trained in the UK
What did he mean by this?

The rock is the highest paid actor in America, why does he care so much about one flop?

EGO

What are contracts? You think he isn't paid to do this?

Well he could do it in a less spergy way

Do you think he would be so highly paid if his movies weren't guaranteed box office hits?

Baywatch was the first movie released by his own film company. He really needed it to succeed to give his company a running start, now that it flopped it's relying heavily on the success of Jumanji.

You're not too bright are you

Baywatch (executive producer)

Yes, yes. We know. Baywatch is already a thing.

It's also relying on the success of Dom Mazzetti

Wrong fucking picture

arnold filmography
>great diverse filmography, a lot of films that will be remember forever
the rock filmography
>*crickets chirping*

arnold filmography
>not a single raunch romp to be seen

I can think of one

Fassbender.

But he keeps accepting roles in shit movies.

Kek

Hey rock can u sign my underwear

Don't forget the classics like 'Rock Reacts', 'Seven Bucks Q&A' and getting it #litty with Chloe Bennet's new boytoy Logan Paul! a lil' R-rated, raunchy comedy all around.

I didn't think it was bad 2bh....and strangely daddario wasn't the hottest girl in the movie

Its a meme, you dip

>mon visage uponst witness

he's the one who does all the rockposting

that made no sense

Can you smell what The Rock is cooking?

>a brotha

Uh...

he's being groomed to be the next global elite meme candidate president who'll open the borders of the US and let the hoardes in.

has my vote

Japan has awful taste in films for that piece of shit to stay #1 for that long.

He didn't use the word "litty"

>lil' beach raunch romp

This is fake, right?

He's pretty conservative though

You mean a free-market progressive like all other neo-conservatives that have run the country for over thirty years?

american conservatives have been bitching about this ever since we started letting in the irish

yes, your choices of conservatism in america are laissez faire neocons or hillybilly nationalist tea partiers

>question the NATURE of LITTY.

I'll take the latter, thank you. What would it be like in other parts of the world? Neocons and crypto-fascists

>vincelets on suicide watch
i can picture vince with a 3-day beard in a couch with a corona in the top of his belly

i just checked, it's real

damn that looks litty

yeah nobody knows the countries he said!

fucking retard

Post the vincelet collection

Watch my movie, jabroni.

>want to see the latest R-rated, raunchfest comedy
>can't get into the showing because I'm constantly being pushed back by a tide of piss coming straight out of the theater

Daniel Day-Lewis once he finishes sewing his dress.

I'm sick of seeing this dumb coconutnog everywhere

THIS RAUNCHY LIL RAUNCHY ROMP WAS TOO RAUNCHY FOR ME

I AM JUST NOT LITTY ENOUGH FOR THIS MOVIE

0 ROCKS OUT OF 10

LOOKS LIKE ROCKPOSTING IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Holy fucking shit, it's real.

Crazy sauce.

acting is a meme, any asshole can do it so the job might as well go to the beautiful and likeable.

Outstanding post.

they really needed to switch their brain off in germany

God damn Mexicans are fugly. He couldn't at least fuck a hot maid?

based misfit poster

does the rock do roids? is he natty?

The rock is the biggest and saddest chad grab at relevancy, suprised anyone gives him a chance

IT'S REAL

they let the rock break their character limit to write that, so cool!
next presidential election is zuckerberg vs the rock!

it's from his insta. you should check it out, it's litty af

his face looks like a caricature of his 20 year old self