Was Gadot a little too adorable and unimposing for Wonder Woman? She felt more like a Wonder Girl than a Wonder Woman

Was Gadot a little too adorable and unimposing for Wonder Woman? She felt more like a Wonder Girl than a Wonder Woman.

qt Diana best Diana.

Well it's the origin story. They can't start her off as a bad ass, and then make her adorable, can they?

It's a coming of age story.

So far she's the most charismatic superhero in the DCU. How the fuck did that happen?

Because DC is fucking retarded with its casting and picks "aesthetics" over acting ability. I mean they are fucking considering Armie Hammer for Green Lantern and he's an even bigger charisma black-hole than Cavill

Who cares, Spider-Man is out and we Spidey now.

Wonder QT

No we ain't. Spider-Man was garbage.

Complete incompetence in every other film so far

kill yourself

>Humans are all good. If I defeat the big bad guy, there will be everlasting peace!
>What's the big deal about a man and a woman sleeping together?
>I can't fight in these clothes.
>You do whatever he tells you? That's called a slave.
>Killing from a distance? You have no honor.
She was like a moe anime girl, too pure for this world.

I really want to lick her armpits.

I've been saying that since the beginning. Gadot seems more like WW's daughter than WW herself. It's even weirder since you have her next to old Bruce when there has often been romantic tension between the two. Her casting is just so off, so incompatible with existing comic story lines involving her with the JL. And while you might not think that a bad thing, I fairly certain DC is going to rehash plots and we'll end up with WW either fading into background or sticking out line a sore thumb because a teenager with shitty acting ability is retarded next to a dramatic theater actor like Affleck or Cavill's hyper expressive face going through whole ranges of emotion. I'd feel bad if she wasn't such a self-righteous feminist about her role.

>complains when a stronk woman character is a dyke
>complains when a stronk woman character isn't a dyke

I think she'd be better off as my gf than as Wonder Woman

Who are you quoting?

Because all the others are terrible, is like being the best villain on MCU.

His own strawman

INCEPTION

Wonder Woman was even worse
>DUDE PENIS JOKES
>FUDE LOVER CONQUERS ALL
>DUDE FUNNY ONE NOTE SIDEKICKS
>DUDE THEWLIS HAMMING IT UO AND GADOT STERN FACE

if they took out the retarded ass dress up scene this movie would be a 9/10

They shoulda made a wonder woman movie back when Lucy lawless was still in her prime. They fucked up.

I can't stop thinking about that either.

Yeah she's too skinny, but who can be WW otherwise? Reminder real Diana needs:
- Exotic looks as foreign Amazonian
- Buff physique
- Acting ability
Not that many actresses on the Hollywood roster could do that

How many WW panty shots can I expect to see in this movie

I think the ideal version of Wonder Woman would be buffer and stronger like Xeena as so many have pointed out, but I see the ideal as being somewhere in between and considering everyone seems to have expected Xeena with superpowers, I'm glad they went the other direction. Wonder Woman shouldn't be a Disney princess but she shouldn't be Vagina Thor either.

>She felt more like a Wonder Girl than a Wonder Woman
Which is funny because you actually have faggots here complaining about her being too old, as if the role of Wonder WOMAN should be played by a fucking teenager.

No but she was a little too hand-rubbing if you get what I mean. You know, she enjoyed money too much. And had a pretty big nose. And had a historic beef with Germany for their past actions. And was circumcised. And didn't believe Jesus Christ was the messiah.And did 9/11. And cooks with Kosher salt. And has relatives who are hollywood executives.

>Spider-Man is out and we Spidey now.

When are you corporate idiots going to understand that the DCEU and the MCU aren't even competing with one another, any more than the Star Wars Prequels were competing with LotR?

>BvS surprisingly strong finish, despite reviews
>Civil War a month later, with similar story, still >$1 billion
>Suicide Squad a surprise hit, again despite reviews
>Doctor Strange still a hit, despite "Who?!" (normie reaction) main character
>GotG 2 a hit, outgrossing its first installment
>WW a surprise hit
>Spiderman: Homecoming already on track to be a hit

Not much of a stretch to anticipate JL will be a hit (with an expanded WW role), and won't affect Hulk: Ragnarok's third weekend in the slightest.