It only took 9 years for the MCU to finally get a good villain

>it only took 9 years for the MCU to finally get a good villain

Fucking hell, was that really so difficult Marvel? Who would have thought giving a little focus, character and connection to the main hero would create an interesting and well developed villain!

Is it worth seeing for him?

I know, right? Kurt Russell really nailed it.

I'm more happy to see Keaton back in action and in top form. Truly the redemption of Keaton

>Batman
>Birdman
>Vulture

>having an acting range limited to flying animals

Shit actor.

literally the best part of the flick

>mfw he opened the front door

>villain

Not only is his character pretty good, his suit is badass

I don't understand why he says they're not on the level of the Avengers when that shitter Falcon is an Avenger and Keaton's suit is 10x better than that piece of shit.

That was actually something I thought about too. Fucking vulture could wreck falcon when you compare what they were packing.

didnt die
was honestly fucking shocked, sinister six here we come!

but falcon is packing some prime BBC, how can keaton even compete?

Pepper Potts was 1000% better

>villain

He's just arming the populace. How the fuck else are people supposed to defend themselves when loki attacks?

Falcon is also a war hero whereas Adrian is a glorified garbage man.

Vulture has little to no combat training(you can see this in his battle with spidy, he was just flying around). Falcon has actual combat skills and uses the wings to enhance that.
Vultures suit is definitely more impressive but his own lack of training puts him below Falcon.

hydra org is a pretty good antagonist

Vulture's suit was also designed to get in and out unnoticed, rather than straight combat. He never gets into a fist fight with people, he always swoops in unnoticed and hits/grabs them from behind.

Just ignore the man he vaporized.

It was an accident.

That was a legitimate mistake. Spiderman has a higher body count in this film, and Tony Stark is making "lethal" suits and distributing them to teenagers.

He clearly meant to kill him so that he couldn't talk. He just thought he was using a different gun to do it.

He looks like the only good part of the movie but it's still Marvel trash. No way does this live up to the first three.

I'll see Apes instead.

I skipped a few mcu movies,which one is he in?

He said he thought it was a gravity gun he's probably just going to have them float in the air and intimidate him into not talking or some shit

>Marvel

Martha?

to be fair to marvel they don't have access to some of their best villains (Dr Doom, Magneto and Norman Osborn may come soon) they blew past Red Skull and Ultron but i feel they can come back adn those two aren't really too deep so don't expect much. loki isn't too serious and i enjoy him. the iron man villians, yellow jacket and mike mads really were there to serve the purpose of character growth. the worst so far is ronan and those bloodelves its just a bad guy to get beat up.

I like Spider-Man 3. I'll start there. I think it's a decent movie, better than the ASM films for sure.

Homecoming is better than SM3, better than SM1 at some things while being worse at others, and obviously not up to SM2 on any level. I watched SM2 earlier today just to freshly compare the two, and its a slam dunk for Raimi. The original Spider-Man doesn't *quite* hold up to the same level, and so if someone told me they liked Homecoming more I would probably disagree, but wouldn't feel the need to chemically castrate them.

His wife is satisfied

How long will it take for the DCEU to have a non shit villain?

So why is Disney so shit at giving these films good villain characterizations?

Spidey didnt kill anybody.

Nope.

Ding ding ding, motherfucker.

Oh, you didn't hear? See, Marvel heroes are characters; they have personalities. So when peeps go out to see Marvel movies, they are invested in the main character, and this is why Marvel does so well with female audiences. DC on the otherhand doesn't have characters with personalities. DC only does archetypes. They have no more inside than Dick Tracy. So in their history of movies, the bad guy is always the engine that makes it run, with the possible exception of the Donner stuff. All clear?

Why did it take Michael Keaton so long to get off his ass and stop sleeping through his roles?

He slammed a plane into a tower on coney island, which then fell onto the crowded street below. He's a fucking mass murderer.

ThereĀ“s a cam rip online now, worth a watch there

>Vulture has little to no combat training
And Falcon got assblasted by a rookie Ant-Man.

I'd pepper her pots, if you know what Raimi meant by this.

No it didn't. Spidey saved the day and missed the park. Thank God. And thanks, Spidey Man!

Thanks Iron Man!

Iron Man didn't show up for that one, dum dum.

So basically they won't make villians with personality because women just want to see more screen time of Robert Downey Jr. playing himself?

Couldn't they just get more meme actors to play themselves as villains?

Marvelpajeets on shill overdrive right now.

He was still a shit villain.

Fuck that I ain't poor, if I'm seeing it it's either theater or 1080p torrent

I'm going to get flack for this, but Keaton's done a better job of acting in other films. While his overall performance was pretty good, the part where he went monologue mode with a hand webbed to the workbench felt phoned in.
I liked the character though and the script for it. I emphasized with his being a New Yorker that made moderate cash contracting rough workers to do clean up and salvage, and not seeing a real future from it. All of the sudden, Alien salvage all over the city. The time for a big break, he has the money spent already in his mind, mostly for his family...
Then Stark fucks it for him. And it made SENSE. He was robbed of the salvage score that would have legit made him millions, he did everything legally, and the system screwed him.

Best MCU villain build-up ever.

I remember when Civil War came out people said Zemo was Marvel's first good villian, when Guardians 2 came out people said Ego was Marvel's first good villian, now people are saying Vulture was Marvel's first good villian

Keaton has a huge dick.

>the part where he went monologue mode with a hand webbed to the workbench felt phoned in.
I think that was kind of the point, he wasn't sincere, he was just talking shit to buy time for his suit.

>even C-tier Spidey villains are better than any other Marvel villains outside of Xmen/FF

Feels good to be back lads.

she looked hot as fuck at the end of spiderman

Post yfw he opens the front door

Honestly the only good thing about this movie are Vulture and Spidey, the rest is just garbage.

He was scary and spot on, Tom Holland played very well his role on scenes with him I like their dinamic it made me feel like Spidey was really in danger [Specially because he never actuall beats him]

The rest is just dissapointing, so much unnecesary comedy even for a Spiderman movie, and the aunt May jokes really got to my nerves, they kinda want to brush it off as funny but to me it still sucks that May is a hottie.

>but to me it still sucks that May is a hottie.
as a spiderman fan since I was a kid, I hate when movies depart from the core basics of the comics (I still REEEEEEE pretty hard at the raimi web shooters), this change is the only one that makes sense. Who the fuck has a 70 year old aunt as a teenager?

The audience in my cinema let out an audible "Ohhhh!" when it happened.

>sympathetic villain
>badass as fuck vulture suit with clutching talons and sword feathers and shit
>not another cliche imma rule/destroy da werld cliche
>doesn't die in the debut film like every other god damn spiderman villain
>honorabru enough to protect Peter's identity from prison psychos after being saved
>that pro-wrestling joke
He was gr8 m8

Go watch the night shift and clean and sober and my life then you fucking ass faggot.

>Who the fuck has a 70 year old aunt as a teenager?
And with that I instantly forgive this change and the movie became just a little bit better

Fucking Sony has got me after this with their Sinister Six shill plans

>based Vulture
>Shocker nigga
>that dude from BCS as Scorpion

And they all have a solid fucking reason to hate Spider-Man already. I am hype, but I hope Shocker and Scorpion get their full on suits like Vulture did. This shit felt legit like the 90's Spidey cartoon and I loved it.

kek

>Who the fuck has a 70 year old aunt as a teenager?

Peter Parker?

I'll add Pacific Heights and Desperate Measures to that list. Michael Keaton is a god-tier villain actor.

Pic related is much better than Potts

this 1000000000%

>And they all have a solid fucking reason to hate Spider-Man already
Wait was Scorpion in the MCU at any point before that scene?

none of the villains were

He was a thug on the ferry scene.

I just hope they don't go lazy and make them all come out of alien technology.

>and Tony Stark is making "lethal" suits and distributing them to teenagers.
all perfectly in line with Disney's narrative of turning Tony Stark into a subversive tool of the Jews

The plane crashed on a fucking empty beach in the middle of the night

>Be spiderman
>web most dangerous nemesis left hand
>do jack shit about right hand
>get fucked.

>Pepper Potts was 1000% better
ew.

How about something that isn't old enough to be a grandmother?

WHYDIDYOUSAYTHATNAME!!!!! ;_;

But he was easily the weakest part of this very weak movie

>if I'm seeing it it's either theater
Please don't give this awful movie more money

I was sooo fucking happy by the fact they didn't kill off The Vulture. Also fucking loved that instead of murdering his villain or letting him die, Spider-Man saved his life. Even after he threatened to murder his whole everyone he loves, Spidey still saved him. I loved it.

Depending if it was after twelve, Coney Island is closed. I'm sure if it was crowded you would have heard audible screams.

I was about to REEE when the glider was blowing up because it would've been typical MCU bullshit to kill him off. Was happily surprised that they didn't, and it led to one of the coolest post credits scenes in the whole series IMO.

>L-Loki wasn't a good villain I swear, n-now if o-only Marvel would get on Jared Leto's level!

>n-now if o-only Marvel would get on Jared Leto's level!

And it's not a shameless scamming bitch.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6pfrT3bHpM

We don't mention Leto's Joker around these parts, now fuck off!

I also lked the mid credits scene where Gargern (future Scorpion) asked vulture if he knew Spider man's identity and he denied it.

AND THEN HE PROTECTED PETER FROM THE OTHER VILLAINS BY KEEPING HIS IDENTITY SECRET BECAUSE HE SAVED HIS LIFE![/SPOILER] It was so refreshing to see a villain who isn't just a monster. That's why Ock was so good in 2

we don't know if he did that to save his life or to keep it for himself.

YES. I was expecting the typical "HAHA IT'S FINALLY MINE!" followed by death. But seeing Peter to save Adrian made me a bit emotional because you never see a hero in capeshit try to save the villain AND succeed. And Yes, the post credit scenes were also good. Loved that Adrian has built somewhat of a admiration/respect for Spider-man because of Spidey saved his daughter and his own life. Chooses not to reveal his identity. I'm a sucker for that trope.

I think he might be saving that information to stay valuable and have something to offer to other villains now that his suit and organization are gone.

Crossing my fingers for sinister six.

It's blatantly obvious that he did it to protect Peter because Peter is a good kid.

that didn't stop him from dropping a building on him. Like I said, we don't know if he was protecting him or saving him for himself...which is more likely the case? A vulture spooderman team up or a vulture spiderman rematch?

>Falcon is also a war hero
He was also para-rescue. That's what the Falcon wins were use for while he served. That means he probably has some advanced first-aid/basic medical training. Which is something none of the other Avengers have been implied to have.