Sup Sup Forums. Something has been bothering me lately. In TV business...

Sup Sup Forums. Something has been bothering me lately. In TV business, everyone who shows their face on television needs to sign a contract, yet so many viewers take shows such as television magic shows seriously. Why is this?

Bumping once.

Bothers me to. And I dont understand why Sup Forums has no interest.

Glad to learn I'm not alone.

e.g. Nathan For You must be completely fake but Sup Forums pretends it's real. It's so stupid!

Maybe they didn't know it? *Shrug*

Welp, I support this thread and hope you educate more people. Have another bump man. Not sure why Sup Forums doesnt care about this topic.

Yeah, just imagine if they filmed a candid camera show without the contract, and made someone step in dog poo. That person would win millions in court lol.

The audience presumably sign the relevant clearance forms going into the venue/studio.

I get the impression from the way you wrote this that you're almost asleep, which is an interesting state to write in, and can lead to classics. This isn't quite a classic, OP, but it's good. If I'm wrong, disregard this statement.

>blee blee bloo bloo bloo

i presumed they signed contracts after they had been filmed, which is why sometimes people on these shows are blurred out because they didnt sign the contract?

Bloo bloo isn't going to become a meme no matter how much you force it.

No - before filming. Blurring out (like in Cops) is to make the show realistic.

oh, well at least on magic shows and that shit they can just ask to film them watching a magic trick or something like that

The audience in those are actors, sry.

or magically control their minds to sign contracts

they get them to sign the contract after informing them that theyve been P R A N K E D

Nathan For You isn't fake, he just tells people he's doing a show for MTV and gives them thousands of dollars. They're all real people

It's all fake folks

or he magically controls their minds and gets them to sign contracts, one or the other, all possibilities are equally real

No real pdf files in this show.

I've never said so before.

Okay, so show me the source? Or did you just decide this like people like to do with absolutely no way of backing it up?