Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

uniteordiemedia.com/documents-expose-how-hollywood-promotes-war-on-behalf-of-the-pentagon-cia-and-nsa/
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/27/the-reclusive-hedge-fund-tycoon-behind-the-trump-presidency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maggie Gylenhaal

christopher lee

Hal Holbrook.

You dweebs have such a hard on for this guy just because he sounds like le spooky bond villain. Hollywood is more fun than reading the news.

/thread

Winner

Michael Caine in 12 years if he doesn't go senile

A used dish rag

Ian McDiarmid

uniteordiemedia.com/documents-expose-how-hollywood-promotes-war-on-behalf-of-the-pentagon-cia-and-nsa/

>uniteordiemedia.com
Come on.

Himself, devil never die

Who is good at playing "villains" that turn out to have been good the whole time?

Allen Rickman but he's dead

>soros
>good
Top fucking kek. Fucker rounded up his own for the Nazis when that was profitable

the most annoying thing about Trumpfags is they know who Soros is but do not know who is pulling Trump's strings.

Pic related.

>helped Nazis
He was, like, 10 or so. He wasn't rounding up dick.

Seriously, is there a reason people don't like this guy? A wiki search tells me he's just some rich guy.

>it's ok he ratted out his own to the Einzsatgruppen because he was young
Reprehensible behaviour and excuse

It's a shame this would never happen because a biopic on him would be amazing.

>t-t-t-trump
Living in your head rent free for 8 more years

fpbp

But he didn't. He literally did the opposite you moron.

The Elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this; some are good, some are bad, some are mixed. But, the good ones don’t ever want to organise, the bad instead are the ones that organise, because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don’t want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don’t tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together. Evil is always defeated, because good is so much stronger.

Top fucking kek read a history book you retarded spastic.

Okay.

Alright nigger. Give me one. Which fever dream did you get this from? I want a title and author.

Why's that? Give some main story beats that would need to be covered in his life.

who's this? Exxon chief?

Morgan Freeman

Robert Mercer. The Soros of the right wing. He and his daughter prop up all the candidates and feed them legislation through ALEC

no one on Sup Forums ... or should I say r/T_D ... knows who he is either

>Robert Mercer
Cool guy

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/27/the-reclusive-hedge-fund-tycoon-behind-the-trump-presidency

He admitted what he did himself in an interview with Steven Kroft in 1998. Said it was one of the happiest times in his life. He was 14, not 10. So your fever dream comes straight from the horses mouth. Why so eager to defend a Nazi collaborater user?

>mentions another board for no reason
Obsessed

Oh, I see. You got this shit from Infowars.

I don't like beating on the disabled, so I'll just leave.

I don't have any specifics besides the helping the nazi thing when he was younger, but anyone who has risen to as high of a status as him and has his hand in lots of different things I think would be a fascinating story.

egris elbo

You don't get it. George Soros is Jewish. Could you imagine how Trumpfags would react if they found out their leader was secretly controlled by a Jew, who was making him push a Jewish agenda? They probably wouldn't even be able to handle it. They'd probably just go into denial or pretend he was one of the 'good Jews', even if he was encouraging Trump to bomb Syria and pushing an ardently pro-Israel foreign policy.