Carbon fiber. .28 caliber, made in China. If you want to kill a public servant, Mr. Maroni...

>Carbon fiber. .28 caliber, made in China. If you want to kill a public servant, Mr. Maroni, I recommend you buy American.

>Nolan implies that American made guns are "good"

Lol, this movie.

To be fair, it's not like Britfags know anything about handguns.

>be American
>get shot at
>recommend your would be assassin a better gun for next time
Can't make this shit up

How did he sneak a gun in so easily, and also why was everyone laughing like it was a comedy show? And what was with the "permission to treat the witness as hostile" thing? like wtf?

Do court proceedings actually go like this?

Norinco makes better guns than many US companies but there are many more that make even better guns. The biggest joke is the caliber, a heavy suit could probably stop a .28

He's going to jail you dummy

Yes. In America lawyers disarm witnesses all the time. In fact they are trained to do so.

>trying to shoot my client? That's strike one. Using cheap chink shit? That's strike two, you dumb nigger. I ought to lynch you right here in this courtroom you goddam porch monkey!
jesus nolan!

>Nolan implies that Big Guys are "For You"
Lol, this movie.

don't talk to me or my small guy ever again

this would never happen today
no wonder the movie wasn't released in China

At least he went for realism, but yah that kind of shocked me.

Yeah, today the witness would have straight up merc'd a nigga

>How did he sneak a gun in so easily
Do you not know how Gotham works at all? Half the police department is paid off by the mob and the other half can be threatened. Dent was cleaning that up, hence why they tried to kill him there.

why didnt they do it the irish way and blow up his car?

Think of all the trouble it would have saved everyone if the gun actually worked

>stabbing distance
>pulls shit gun
The correct retort would have been "well if Americans made a gun undetectable by metal detectors and security, I would've bought it you stupid fuck."

You think they'd be smart enough to have more than 1 of them bring a gun

This scene is so fucking dumb in retrospect. It's anime levels of fanservice for a character thay never really demanded it.

It's up there with Rises scene where "all" the cops get blocked in underground by an explosion, so they can have an excuse for none of them to be running around besides Levitt and Gordon

They did that to the female, judge, didn't they?

why the fuck would they make a gun out of carbon fiber

It's better to have one fall guy than several.

>send every single cop including the desk jockeys into the sewers
>fuck anyone else needing police services
Lel. BRAVO NOLAN

I love this scene because it's so cheesy and overly dramatic but the actors are all so serious. Dent delivers the line like he's in a shitty tv soap and the line doesn't even make sense. How did he get the gun past security? How did a district attorney know everything about firearms? Why do american made guns work better on killing public servants? Does dent ever show this quick thinking and combat training again?

It's like a precursor to the tdkr cia scene. Just a microcosm of absurdity wrapped up in self serious and overly dramatic dialogue.

>the 'hot head' guy dies
>literally didn't even try to visible make it look like he got shot or anything AT ALL
>just have him laying there faking dead horribly

>TDK
>joker blows up MCU
>Everyone else dies but he is fine, the people RIGHT near him die, somehow, but he is fine. The person who was HOLDING A GUN AIMED AT HIM WHEN THE EXPLOSION HAPPENED AND IS AT POINT BLANK RANGE TO HIM WHILE HE ONLY HAS A KNIFE, DIES

The Nolan trilogy has so many unironically funny things in it, it's amazing. Even without the memes.

>opens letter
>UP
>Blows UP

Goddamn, Joker is maniacal indeed!

His overexagerrated "OH SHIT' face when he's facing Maroni and the witness says it was him is hilarious, as well as when he takes out the gun.

I don't even think he's a bad actor, all his other scenes are fine, he just hammed it up there for some reason

>why was everyone laughing like it was a comedy show
Because laugh is a brain reaction for death threating situation becoming not dangerous.
>Guy takes out a gun, trying to shoot
Everyone scared, because it's a dangerous situation.
>Dent easily disarms the guy and makes a little joke to ease tension
Everyone started to laugh in relief.
It was actually a really good character building scene.

>open a guy up, place a cell phone activated bomb in him
>find a way to make sure he is locked up in the right spot and at the right time
>Hope to god they give THE FUCKING JOKER of all people a phone call
>everything works out perfectly

How could the writers not for the life of them come up with a better more believable escape scenario? These movies where the bad guy has some epic elaborate scheme fall apart when you actually break down everything that has to go right for it to even begin to work.

Everyone laughed when the guy says Maronis a fall guy. There was nothing "threatening" going on. Haha XD mob guy criminal scum are so comical!

guy is running for mayor, so he is ofc going to be "merica!,"

> civil war wants a word with you
the villian from civil wars whole plot sceme revolves around somthing he has no control over at all, or even should be knowledgable of but somehow it all works in the way he needs

>The Nolan trilogy has so many unironically funny things in it, it's amazing. Even without the memes.

What happens in Begins that was ridiculous? I'm sure there's something but I haven't seen it in a very long time

Guns are about the only thing that the USA still makes that are decent.

Maybe he took public transportation. It wouldn't have sent the right message if they blew up a bus or subway. Would've looked like a terrorist attack and garnered too much sympathy.

why didn't anyone notice that gotham's water supply was tainted with fear toxins?

>be Teddy Roosevelt
>get shot by assassin
>still make your speech despite bleeding from a bullet wound

Reality is stranger than fiction.

But they don't manufacture American guns in China because of laws banning trade of arms with them. And Chinese companies exclusively sell to their militiary or close allies.

Kek

Norinco is banned because they were caught selling to American gangs on the east coast. It's totally believable the mob could have Chinese guns.

*west coast

The fact that Bruce said he wasn't an executioner and refused to kill that prisoner, but didn't hesitate to burn the building down around him while leaving that man trapped in a cage.

Nolan's take on batman was white honestly terrible. He's a meathead with no ingenuity. He solves all his problems by brawling. Despite being 'the world's greatest detective' he doesn't do any real detective work in any of the 3 movies. The closest he got to being a detective was scan a bullet casing with a machine. Bale also makes him sound like a retard with his ridiculous voice.

Begins isn't too bad, it feels more like a Batman movie then the other two so I give it extra leway though.
Because it didn't affect anyone through ingestion. It had to be vaporized to become effective

If the movie is made today would they change that line to pander the Chinese market?

Are you fucking autistic or what? Everyone laughed at this because of absurdity of his statement.

Isn't his super power supposed to be planning, like Batman? Ironic for being the chaos guy according to the movie, but maybe that's the joke.

>Despite being 'the world's greatest detective' he doesn't do any real detective work in any of the 3 movies
This has always been my complaint about this trilogy. I think Nolan could have done something great in Begins with having Bruce deduce that it was Joe Chill who killed his parents and just guided the police with evidence. That could have been a great lead up to him becoming Batman before involving the stuff with Scarecrow.

Isn't the M1911 the best handgun ever made? And it's American?

kek

anything's better than chinese garbage

>He believes american propaganda

it's still a better detective then Afflek's Batman
>couldn't figure something was the name of a ship

Except .28s don't exist you dumb faggot. For all we know it could have shot fictional .28 caliber anti aircraft HEAT rounds.

He does a bunch of detective work in TDK, what are you smoking? It's one of the only things about Batman he did kind of right. Theres literally scenes where he is investigating crime scenes and analyzing data on computers, as well as testing bullets, running fingerprints, using sonar to track people and deducing where the likely place is the Joker is planning the next attack

We're you drugged during TDK?

TDKR he doesn't do any because he's in a goddamn hole for 2 hours.

Everyone knows Germans make the best handguns

I only use American guns and they have never failed me.

nice catch OP

white hollywood propaganda machine always sneaks in bullshit like this to promote white racist systems

I don't know what movie you're watching. He scans a bullet, it doesn't tell him anything worthwhile. He sits in his batcave doing fuckall until the Joker commences his attack that Batman responds to. NONE of his """""detective work""""" moves the plot forward to sheds any light on the Joker's next move. Had he not done ANY of that 'crime scene investigation' it wouldn't have mattered one iota to the plot.

He never figured out the Joker's plans. He just waited until Fox gave him his deus ex machina cheat code to find him in the end.

>Because laugh is a brain reaction for death threating situation becoming not dangerous.
>reminds you this isn't what happened, nothing dangerous was going on, and nothing was threatening when they laughed
>ARE YOU AUTISTIC?!

You are a fucking idiot. Watch the movie again and pay attention.

The movie can mock China because it wasn't released there
They originally wanted to abduct Lau from Shanghai but didn't get the clearance.

Man to think that back then movies like this can afford not to release in china

>He scans a bullet, it doesn't tell him anything worthwhile.

You need to pay attention. It tells him plenty, and gives him the fingerprint. How did you miss this, it's several minutes of the movie.

>He sits in his batcave doing fuckall until the Joker commences his attack that Batman responds to

He is at the scene and narrows down and locates the exact room the joker used to have a rigged gun fire a bullet to confuse the sniper team, not in his Batcave sitting around. How dumb are you? Also you apparently never read a damn Batman comic in the entirety of your life, the Joker often is one step ahead of Batman in one way or another or outsmarts him when he figures out one thing but not another in time. He's not his most popular and greatest adversary because Batman easily foils his shit everytime.

> Had he not done ANY of that 'crime scene investigation' it wouldn't have mattered one iota to the plot.

IT'S THE FUCKING REASON HE EVEN KNOWS WHERE HIS NEXT ATTACK IS.

Please explain to me what detective work you wanted to see him doing.

>that barrel
>.25 caliber

Incorrect.

Way to go, Nolan.

Shouldn't you wear casual clothes to be an assassin? Do real hitmen dress all nice like it's someones wedding?

Huh? Nah my man, he went through the shield/hydra leaks and found that bucky killed tony's parents which was his ticket to accomplish his goal, since he knew cap and bucky were besties. His whole plan was dumb, and the sokovia accords thing happening simultaneously but unrelated to his plan is dumb writing as well, but he just adapted his moves to the events that went down. Ultimately his plan was just to get evidence of bucky killing tony's parents so that it breaks them apart, the rest was just playing it as it went.
Though his plan didn't even really work, since the Avengers still exist and splitting them in any way would still leave multiple teams that function as Avengers.

Bruce's meeting with Falcone was made fun of for ages on YTMND

It's almost like Americans are generally better than any other nationality

Joker probably had about 20 different plans going in and that was the one that worked first. He's a scheming mother fucker despite personifying chaos.

>not like Britfags know anything about handguns.
using firearms for 300 years before the americas were even colonized
>created modern military tactics
>know nothing about guns

Gun ownership is a mental illness

>get beaten because Americans make guns as a hobby that are vastly superior to your own

Like pottery

>use Agent 47 as an example
>much of the gameplay revolves around choosing appropriate disguises for a given situation
Are you even trying?

To be fair, it's not the most outlandish and convoluted plot the Joker has ever had.

Wanting to be able to defend yourself and your loved ones is a mental illness?

HOO BOY

>Not getting highest objective score by never using disguises
Are you even trying to be a Silent Assassin, user?

Yes but he enters every mission wearing a suit.

I've gotten SOSA on every level in Hitman 2016.

All the things you mentioned mattered fuckall to the plot. Batman's 'detective work' amounting to him fucking around for no real reason while Joker moved the plot forward.

Not if you pick a starting location where he's already disguised.

>Carbon fiber. .28 caliber, made in China. If you want to kill a public servant, Mr. Maroni, I recommend you don't buy from Chinks.

How did Nolan get away with this?

>implying you have any loved ones to defend
People buy guns to feel powerful and because they look cool and they're fun to shoot. There's nothing noble about it. They're toys for sociopaths.

are you telling me america won because guns were made as a hobby in america. fuck off stop shit posting or are u just a fucking retard. plz kill urself drink bleach dont collect any replies go straight to hell.

How much did the security system in the house inside of your gated community cost?

47 should stick out like a sore thumb. At least Wick has hair and lacks a barcode.

Though I suppose people would mistake it for a tatt. But even so I feel that's a rare tatt to have

BvS was so much better than the Nolan films. I feel like the Nolan trilogy goes full retarded at so many places. All of TDKR, all their cops get stuck underground and then they engage in fist fights with the bad guys despite others being armed. That flight vehicle looked retarded in Rises but fitting for BvS, maybe because BvS is more of an unrestrained comic book film while TDK trilogy tries to keep everything more grounded and toned down creating bizzare dissonance.

but what about all the gotham citizens that would have boiled water to cook

>subtly mocking american made guns by praising them, knowing full well that people will object to it

bravo nolan

You could get away with a lot in 2008. A black man was about to become president

Slow down there skipper, BvS has more retarded shit within it's plot than all the retarded shit of the Nolan Trilogy combined.

Not really. The only thing you can say is maybe the Martha scene if you want to disregard all the visual cues that tell us we're in Batman's figurative mind, diving deeper in his dark abyss as the fight progresses.

>not really

You really wanna get into this, fanboy?

Because the eagles would be tempted by the ring and the dark wraiths would most likely see them flying anyways and kill them.

Americans can own guns. Brits can only own dollops of Islamic jizzim

>changed to Iwata at the last minute

>that guy who does not understand why people laugh in those situations
>carefully explain his autistic ass why people laughed in both cases
>"You are a fucking idiot. Watch the movie again and pay attention."
You are not very bright person, aren't you?