% Multirace Population 4.9%
% Other Race Population 13.2%
% White Population 37.2%
% Hispanic Population 28.2%
% Non Hispanic Population 71.7%

MJ could (theoretically) be black now.

>Living in an area with that many nonwhites around

I don't know how Peter does it.

You really think there isn't even one Hawaiian or Pacific Islander in Queens?

they rounded down

This is from the website Demographics Now...not wikipedia.

He is there to stop crime. What better place for that than a city full of niggers and spics

I wonder how Ben Parker would react to that if he came back to life.

Do you understand percentages? It means that less than 1 in 1000 people in the area are Hawaiian or Islander. I'm no even American and I know that there are more than a thousand people in Queens, meaning that there could be Hawaiian or Islander people there.

In my home town there was 1 African family, so four people out of 30,000. That's still 00.0% Africans.

Can confirm
Live in Queens
But if shes living in Forest Hills, she's most likely South Asian, Guyanese, that sort of thinflg

Sweet curry pussy

28.2% Hispanics.
Literally no Hispanics in this "diverse" film.

Mexicans BTFO

>Hispanic
>Race

This is fucking stupid

Any race could be hispanic

White hispanic
Black hispanics
asian hispanics

Any hispanic that's fucking brown should start calling themselves mestizos

Fuck mestizos for ruining the word hispanic

IT'S NOT A RACE

THE GOVERNMENT STATES THIS

FUCK MEXICANS

Now that's what I call a diverse cast of young people!

Flash is played by a Guatemalan actor

Zendaya isn't even black, she's half white.

She could always "theoretically" be anything. You can come up with whatever background you want for a character, local demographics are irrelevant. That's not the issue.

I just saw Homecoming tonight.

I liked it but they are pretty in your face with the diversity thing, like I've never seen a movie go so whole hog on it.

I guess that's the price you have to pay to keep Peter Parker a dorky white kid.

Mexicans=Guatemalan?

Plus...he's a a dothead prolly

>Found the optimist

I would be fine with it if the other black chick was playing MJ, she's qt. Zendaya is just fucking repulsive.

Stay cucked jajaja

Spread this Sup Forums...i mean Sup Forums.

the white population there is still that high yet somehow spider-man can't possibly have an all white peer group. what a bunch of bullshit

MJ should have been Angourie Rice

The problem is that the Mestizo concept of race is too fucked for classification. They collectively shrug their shoulders at the idea of clear racial identity because "they're all mixed with something" and identify with whatever makes the most sense in their circumstance, mostly identifying as White out of pride and conviction of success.

She's going to look like shit once she hits 30

>16

>the white population there is still that high
lol probs not

"White" in 1800s = Anglo-Saxon. Everyone else is a fucking snow nigger.

"White" in 1900s = Europeans + Jews.

"White" in 2000s = Anything that isn't Black. Turks are white. Arabs are white. Japs are white.

jappos are not white

racist.

>She's going to look like shit once she is born
fify

She looks so hot in some pictures, but so unbelievably ugly in others. The worst case of it I've ever seen.

How can 2 buttugly people spit out that?

They're all mostly in hipster Astoria.

t. user from Fresh Meadows. Francis Lewis HS is 4000+ large and is wall-to-wall Asian and Hispanic.

My neighborhood is slightly more white than most Queens neighborhoods, but it feels like they're 10% of the population.

High schoolers are even more non-white. Most of the white population are yuppies who live in Astoria

I've stopped giving a shit about the whole diversity thing. No need to swim against the tide

I actually enjoyed SJW MaryJane, she had some solid lines throughout the film. They kept her ugly throughout the film but whenever her & peter hook up I guarantee they'll make her fucking sexy

It is at least realistic for modern New York.

MJ really bothered me though, it felt like a price to pay for keeping Peter Parker white, like not only does MJ now to have not be white but she also has to be obnoxious SJW at the same time, like come on.

What's the first thing you think when you think MJ? A redhead, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you fuckers realise the numbers OP posted add up to way more than 100% ?

>White" in 1800s = Anglo-Saxon

Congrats on not knowing 19th century history.

It's New York, the multiculturalism works just fine because everyone's rich. Except the niggers, they still nig.

Her mother doesn't look that ugly, just fat and old, has some decent bone structure,the nigger on the other hand.... You can clearly see its her nigger features that make her so ugly, like her nose and weird chin.

Now for a good mutt

>characters may no longer be the ethnicity they belong to because demographics change.

I can't wait for the American History X remake about Hispanic white supremacists or the Schindler's List remake about the Muslim factory owner who saved all those Jews in WW2

Do you know how demographics work kid?

>or the Schindler's List remake about the Muslim factory owner who saved all those Jews in WW2

I can see this happening

lmao white people in america are fucked. get ready for white people being literally 1% of the us population

Lmao. This chick is a half breed, what do you know. Mulattos and their incessant need to overcompensate.

Was she adopted what the heck?

That Gwen Stacy red herring...

You can only round up with polynesians - have you seen the shape most of them are in?

She's forgiven for being black because she's delicious flat