Literally r_e_d_d_i_t - the character

literally r_e_d_d_i_t - the character.

obviously they couldn't help but put the physical hateful representation of reddit in Homecoming...

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gentlemanboners/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude looks like a lady

Why'd they have to make her even uglier than she already is?

THAT'S A LADY?!?!?!?!

Good to see the Maori guy from Barb Wire make a comeback.

"she" looks like a male south asian sandnigger to me, but seriously how could they make a character that compels such contempt in the audience?

She was very similar in characterization to Jane Lane, Daria's friend.

Zondoya

She reminded me a lot of some bitches on the high school debate team. Couldn't stand them.

i dont watch childrens action adventure aside from brendan frasers mummy but you guys keep posting this qt and it has piqued my interest. almost original looking marvel character and keaton are pushing me into singles day matinee

why are fat hideous neets so obsessed with womens appearances? its bizarre

Her shtick was grating by the end of the movie.

most Sup Forums posters are literally Cartman

>By the end
She gets annoying far, far earlier than that

American Dad did the indie film parody with every quirky indie film girl represented by 1 character. This chick basically ended up being that parody character.

wtf

I went to the flick house to see Disney's Spiderman: Homecoming just out of curiosity. As soon as I had ordered my ticket this smelly neckbearded redditor behind me pats my back and says "excellent choice my good sir" then he goes on about how the girls in the film gave him a "gentleman boner".

I ripped up the ticket there and then and told the reddit rat right to his face: "fuck you buddy I'm a 4channarian". I left the cinema as he burst into tears and had an autistic meltdown.

Shes cute in a way. I liked her.

I think this sort of character is 10 years too late to not be considered annoying / sjw

>"gentleman boner"
lmao

that's gotta be one of the most cringe worthy shit reddit ever came up with

I liked her too. Wish they didn't run her joke into the ground though.

reddit has a comment section so you can talk about reddit on reddit
go there and don't return

reddit.com/r/gentlemanboners/

Truly despicable.

I cringed so hard at every single scene of this piece of shit. What the fuck were they thinking?