Sir, I'm losing you

>sir, I'm losing you
did landline phones even have connection problems? wasn't this caused by cellular interference?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b3R6nLeay3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you could still get static and dropped calls with landlines.

Yes.

It was a long distance call. As funny as it sounds, people by default would sound as if they were very far away in good conditions during long distance calls. During wartime, there were a number of reasons why it could be failing.

Probable when that kike destroyed the temple the landlines were damaged

Just cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks

Yes. Just Google electromagnetic interference

>watching korsub
ew

Jew

There was no warning that was about to happen. The call would just drop.

so yea, pine was applying modern phenomena to nineteen fucking eleven.

Do you seriously not get the reference there
I know you stormniggers are recent influxes from reddit but jesus christ, lurk moar
Dubs guy would be horrified

What makes you think a total loss of data isn't possible on a 1910s landline?

Incorrect. Landlines used to get static, especially during bad storms. I can only imagine what it would be like in a war zone.

>t. oldfag

Also, I don't think that was a landline. Watch M.A.S.H. and you'll see something like what they were probably using.

Also, are

>Watch M.A.S.H.
Beat me to it

its essentially a walkie talkie working on radio waves. very easy for them to be interrupted

>I'm sorry, I'm about to lose you because I'm about to drive into a tunnel in a canyon on an airplane while hanging up the phone
What did Trevor mean by this?

>the SJW calling anyone else a newfag
kill yourself you anti white faggot

I like how kids were trying to point that out as if they fucked up or something.

That's adorable.

Sorry, the line's very CLLLLRRRRRRRR SCHNELL SCNELL DIE KOBBELTOP A wandering minstrel eye pffffffffttttttt Gail Force Eight

*kartoffelkopf
my mom isn't German but lived in Germany for a while and she found this line hilarious. I miss Blackadder

>did landline phones even have connection problems?
Yes.

>wasn't this caused by cellular interference?
No.

The Korean translates to: "(I) can't hear (you) well. Hello?"

youtube.com/watch?v=b3R6nLeay3c

Potatohead?

because some of us were alive when landlines were still the main thing in use

> he took her virginity

You weren't alive in 1911 though. Are you seriously suggesting the communications infrastructure you grew up with was identical to that of 1911

>Sup Forums is a political warzone now
it's been dead for a over a decade but I still care

Yes.