>Superman I, II and IV
>Swamp Thing
>Batman, Batman Returns and Batman Forever
>Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990)
>Darkman
>The Rocketeer
>The Crow
>The Mask
>Judge Dredd (debatable, but fuck why not)
>Spawn
>Blade

Quit pretending you weren't born after 9/11

Late 80s and early 90s comics had the best storylines

>The Rocketeer
>Batman Forever
>Judge Dredd
>Spawn
improve your bait

>all the movie adaptations were a complete shitfest like a '90 Captain America
The 90's Captain America was better than the current Cap movies except for maybe Winter Soldier.

>implying Spawn isnt kino

>The Rocketeer
What's wrong with it?

What's wrong with Dredd? It's a darkly saterical balls-to-the-walls late 80's/early 90's action flick like Robocop or Predator, and Disney was willing to throw down the equivalent of 300 million in today's money on a fucking indy comic nobody had ever heard of.

I was born in 85 and your a faggot

>Hates the Rocketeer
>frog poster
Aww poor little alt-right faggot got triggered by Nazis being the bad guys in a movie again?

>Superman IV
>Swamp Thing
>Batman Forever
>Judge Dredd
>Spawn

Get some taste.

>hurr durr Batman Forever is bad

I guarentee a 10 year old kid seeing Batman Forever for the first time in the summer of '95 loved the shit out of it. The action, Robin appearing for the first time ever, Batman and Robin vs Riddler and Two-Face, Prime Nicole Kidman, shit was awesome.

I liked Batman Forever as a 12yo desu, but almost walked out of Batman & Robin with my sister.

They're fucking superhero movies. No taste is required to enjoy or make a good entry in the genre.

Well yeah, Batman and Robin is shit. Even kids realized it. I remember when the ice skates popped out of their boots I knew it was going to be shit.

>In this thread: people that think the more loyal a comic book adaptation is to the source material increases its quality
muh canon

>that sentence

Nothing worse than people like that. It physically pains me to see people talk about how "they're finally doing spiderman right!" and other nonsense like that when the Raimi films are objectively good movies no matter how accurate comic autists think it is.

Nigga you had Batman in 1989 and Batman Returns in 1992 and Batman Mask of Phantasm in 1993. If the 5 year old you saw and hated the Captain America flick, surely you saw the Batman movies with your folks or on VHS. C'mon now.

It's Sunday morning on Sup Forums, I gave my editor the weekend off.

>even kids realized it

I wouldn't say that, user. How old are we talking? Because the 3-8 year old range loved it unconditionally.

>shitting on Reb Brown

Like with horror, there's not much place for superheroes in bland overbudgeted shitfests. They fit low budget-camp much better, conceptually.

I don't even get why people are saying Homecoming is more faithful and accurate anyway.

Raimi got most of it right.

>Flash is a white jock bully
>MJ is a white chick that lives next door whose mom is friends with Aunt May

And outside race you have,

>Peter makes his own suit (not given to him by Tony Stark)
>Aunt May is a sweet, old, silver haired lady
>Harry Osborn is his best friend
>tries to use his powers to get money to impress a girl, but it backfires
>wears glasses for half the film
>he's an actual freelance photographer, not a fucking vlogger
>it actually has J. Jonah Jameson and the daily bugle

Other than the organic webbing, Spider-Man 1 is one of the most faithful comic adaptations put on film. It's a solid origin movie, even better than Batman Begins. I mean from the spider bite, to the wrestling scene, to the bridge fight to Goblin getting impaled by his glider, I can't think of another movie that is more faithful to "MUH source material".

Homecoming isn't bad, but man is pandering and Stark shit obnoxious.

Rocketeer was great

>too old for fun

Yes goy, work yourself to death

Your line of thinking is what gets movies like Steel made.

>He was almost Commander Riker
Fucking Okana.

Stop being a manchild

Why should I? Like I give a fuck.

Cool story

So handsome, gosh. Locke was pretty good too in that movie.

>Not wanting to putter around the garage with Peevy

They did the Raimi series so well, they only way they can be original is to try do it Ultimate Spider-Man style, going even younger than the 616 Spidey.

Pretty sure my first boner was because of the batmobile from the '89 movie.

mUH Altright