Why is Sup Forums the most contrarian board on this site...

Why is Sup Forums the most contrarian board on this site? This is the only board I can think of that exclusively praises garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/701eb7e3f410720c67d64a87fbc344959ddd3b599618234d4198833ac3b243381.png/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you have even know what the word contrarian means, kid? Just fuck off. Underageb&s like you are the reason this board is so fucking shit.

Don't like contrarian opinions ?
>>>/reddit/

Sad people need a place to vent

>enter thread to be contrarian
>ebtire thread already agrees with me
>start shitting onit to be contrarian
>slowly start hating everything I like

>Do you have even know what the word contrarian means
I do.

but reddit praises the same garbage that Sup Forums praises

dunno

Sup Forums is filled to the brim, including the jannies and mods, with nintoddlers.

>5% female(boy)

wow reddit doesn't like emma watson, they have great taste already just because of this.

I wish Sup Forums could make something like this without memes.

Yeah, this is pretty much the current state of Sup Forums. Everyone here has garbage taste

everyone, let me guess, except for you right?

it wouldn't look much different kid

No, I'm sure there are other people here sick of the catalog being filled with capeshit and IMDB core flicks. What's your point?

but they are apparently a minority, so why do you even stay here?

>apparently a minority
just because phoneposting makes it easier to spam the catalog with your capeshit doesn't make you the majority.

Because there's good threads on occasion. Do you just come here to shitpost and talk about low brow garbage?

I don't complain like an idiot in meta threads, the most cancerous of them all.

You're complaining about other people complaining though. Why are you being hostile towards people who want to improve the board?

you're complaining right now

>the most cancerous of them all.
No, the capeshit threads are more cancerous by a country mile.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/701eb7e3f410720c67d64a87fbc344959ddd3b599618234d4198833ac3b243381.png/

autism

He's completely right though.

Post yours then.

if you look at what he posts with the picture you can tell he's the autist who thinks emma watson not making the list means reddit doesn't like her and that this somehow makes her not garbage (which she is)

you got me, every single one of these posts is mine and the archive is ironclad proof of this. fucking newfag.

because irony

that would be Sup Forums

You're just as autistic as him. No one cares about your or reddits opinion of Emma Watson

this

>Sup Forums
>contrarian
Sup Forums core is basically an amalgamation every critics top 100 albums. How are they contrarian?

every time I post that image i get accused of being some Emma Watson fag by you, you fucking autist. stop stalking me, I don't know what i can do to convince you that's not me, i don't give a shit about Emma Watson. whoever this guy is I'd be surprised if he's even half as autistic as you.

Contrarian is a buzzword use by people who can't defend their herd mentality

nice pasta heres one you

>Not liking garbage is herd mentality now

You should've been here on April Fool's Day 2017.

There are similar charts, you just need to fine the ones before Dark Knight returns came out.