What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXDQxham5cU
financialexpress.com/archive/chef-turned-woman-into-200-a-night-prostitute/633644/
youtube.com/watch?v=pxEP-qWEH40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm fairly sure I speak for all of us when I say he's a Balrog that defied the Maiar and was condemned to live in flesh form and be obsessed about making the perfect restaurant.

Imagine a diet show like biggest loser hosted by ramsay.

>Put the donuts down, you're fucking killing yourself you donkey!

He has 16 Michelin stars, has anyone ever been to one of his restaurants? Or one of his overhauls?

FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F

I wonder how many times he would have got his ass kicked without the cameras.

OI BIG BOY
C'MERE
FUCK OFF

Almost all of the places he helps goes under within a year

Is Kitchen Nightmares: The Burger Kitchen the absolute epitome of Gordoncore?

>two part feature length absolute Gordon kino
>scumbag father who scammed his son for quarter a million to open a restaurant even though he can't cook for shit
>double digit iq wife with alergy to any sort of spices
>12 different chefs and 12 different menus in a year
>father thinks yelp is conspiring against him
>billion items on the menu
>awful, bland, tasteless food
>head chef gets fired midway through dinner service

Mental breakdowns, near-fistfights, delusional owners, shit food - this episode has everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=QXDQxham5cU

Almost all of the places he helps are already crippled by debt. They probably reverted to their old ways instead of sticking to his plans

That's because Gordon can't magically save you from being $750,000 in debt or cure your narcissism

Jack's burger buns look like that too but I've never seen them in real life, why are they shiny? They look like a glazed donut or something.

PAN

nice and hot

OLIVE OIL

IN

>add in a teaspoon... of olive oil
>adds in 0.25L

Are his youtube videos actually helpful or will I end up making bullshit if I follow them?

'ZA

NICE AND THICK

SHIT

nice and fucked

He's an arrogant rooddy-poo. Yet has some skills.

What's the real secret behind great pizza?

his new show uses PAN NICE AND HOT in the promo commercial

LINK

Pre-cook any meat toppings so they don't cover your pizza in grease and pre-bake the base so it's properly cooked regardless of how much shit you put on top of it.

thin crust. only think enough so that its an effective vehicle for the toppings.
san marzano tomato sauce. thin slices of pepperoni. mozarella cheese. fresh basi.

Can't find it. I saw it yesterday and I can only find the older commercial online.

kek.

its ridiculous how his ''kids'' fit the stereotypes so well.

>fucker he ripped off does at least 3 fedora flips in the episode
>hairline JUSTED
>daughter looks 10 years older than she is and acts like Hayley in american dad

Bobby Flay is a better chef

When you say pre-cook the meat toppings, do you mean full cook them or partially cook them, because if they're already fully cooked when the 'za goes into the pizza oven for 15 minutes they're going to come out as crispy black pieces of burnt flesh

He's using his knife to separate the cheese and then he's saying it's dripping. Scumbong

It depends on the meat and the cut. Chicken, I'd fully spice and cook it then let it cool down before I used it as a topping, then just let the oven reheat it. Thick cuts of red meat I'd cook on a very low heat to get it to release its juices till it was rare and put it on warm, bacon you just need to get the water out of.

You shouldn't be cooking a pizza on a very high temperature anyway, certainly not enough to burn meat, you just want to crisp up the base, heat up the toppings and melt the cheese.

>this cuttlery, did you forge it yourself?
>uhm, n-no chef it's store bought
>unbelievable

The absolute state of amerilards

Do people really put solid cuts of red meat on their pizza? I've heard of pepperoni/sausage/chicken before, but never real cuts of beef or pork

combine it with the greatest show ever made

The pieces of sausage on the pizza Gordon was given are what I'd call thick cuts of meat, despite it probably being reformed god-knows-what, if he cooked it properly before using it as a topping it wouldn't have released that much grease. And Steak Pizzas are definitely a thing, though far better homemade than if you get it at Dominoes/Pizza Hut.

He is a non-Sup Forums. Let's not talk about him.

That user is talking out of his ass. Beef and pork don't go on pizza. Pizza ovens and wood ovens are way hotter than normal ovens.

>Pizza ovens and wood ovens are way hotter than normal ovens
Exactly, and unless you have a real pizza oven at home you're going to end up with a shitty, undercooked, greasy mess like Gordon was served if you try and use the sort of recipes a pizza oven calls for.

>That user is talking out of his ass. Beef and pork don't go on pizza.
>I don't like it therefore it doesn't happen
Feel free to look it up

So does a restaurant-grade pizza oven somehow evaporate the grease/water resultant from including non-precooked meat toppings on a pizza? You're not making any sense

They don't use thick raw meat, but they do use raw bases which you can't do at home. You're a fucking retard whose clearly never cooked a pizza that didn't come frozen, user.

Alright, who's streaming?

>>I don't like it therefore it doesn't happen
Pretty much. I've had some "specialty" fajita pizzas and they're usually are shit. Can you name a common pizza style with beef topping?

not often, hes a black belt in karate and has recently taken up mma

>Can you name a common pizza style with beef topping?
Pizza with beef

>Is the sushi fresh?
>Yes, chef, it said so on the can
>fuck me

And that comes with the thick cuts of red meat you mentioned earlier? Because I have a feeling I would get pizza with ground beef on it if I asked for that.

Whats this?

>is your ice served fresh?
>n-no sir it's frozen
>fookin 'ell

k, here's a pizza with fish sticks

There was a thread a couple of days ago where that joke was made over three posts, except about crab meat, it doesn't seem to be in the archive.

I was the middle post and the joke was ripped off from the BBC radio version of Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency:

>Doc Leaf Soup, Professor
>Are the Doc Leaves fresh?
>Oh yes sir, it says so on the tin

Some owners do the smart thing and sell the restaurant soon after he leaves

financialexpress.com/archive/chef-turned-woman-into-200-a-night-prostitute/633644/

British Kitchen Nightmares is better than the US one

But American Hell's Kitchen is superior

>bring me some 'cha and a side of 'chup for my 'go 'za, darling
>Is Huntz 'chup and Tabasco 'cha okay, chef?
>FOOKIN 'ELL

>Eating off slate
>Eating off the table
Soon these morons will be eating off the floor. I won't eat anywhere that doesn't serve food on plates.

>>bring me some 'cha
Not a good one, if you said that at diner owned by someone 50+ in Britain you'd get a cup of tea.

No one cares, Ahmed.

Gordon's hotel series is top tier as well

>You shouldn't be cooking a pizza on a very high temperature anyway

is this what Amerifats actually believe?

>According to the rules proposed by the Associazione Vera Pizza Napoletana,[2] the genuine Neapolitan pizza dough consists of wheat flour (type 0 or 00, or a mixture of both), natural Neapolitan yeast or brewer's yeast, salt and water. For proper results, strong flour with high protein content (as used for bread-making rather than cakes) must be used. The dough must be kneaded by hand or with a low-speed mixer. After the rising process, the dough must be formed by hand without the help of a rolling pin or other machine, and may be no more than 3 millimeters (0.12 in) thick. The pizza must be baked for 60–90 seconds in a 485 °C (905 °F) stone oven with an oak-wood fire

>almost 500 degrees
>not a high temperature

wtf I love gordon now

how do you want your pizza,senpai?

And if you read up the chain you'll see that I said the base should be pre-baked and you should be reheating the pizza on a low temperature. And I'm not an American.

>wordfilters are still active
why

>base should be pre-baked
wut?

I don't get it

Home ovens cannot achieve the temperature required to use pizza oven temperatures (by more than 50%), so you should pre-cook the base until it's nearly ready, put on the toppings which are nearly cooked as applicable, then cook it for the final amount of time. I'm getting tired of explaining this now so this is the last (You) anyone gets.

Here's your pizza, sir. Enjoy!

What's so bad about this one? I don't into sushi

>holding cut of meat
>slicing into your own hand

If he fucks up he loses fingers

Why is it on a roof tile?

>the age of rucola

>485 C oven
good god are they cooking pizza or heating metal for forging?

Restaurants, in general, are not as easy as people think.

A lot of them go under.

Seriously what is up with the fedora?
It is just the most ridiculous looking thing on these horribly unattractive people,what mental gymnastics do you have to go through to tell yourself you look great

What's with this fad of serving food that isn't even cooked or prepared in any way? Why actually pay money for something like this?

>not appreciating presentation kino

so they can charge $20 for it

>Where did you find this?
>WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I FOUND THIS?!

youtube.com/watch?v=pxEP-qWEH40

What's the vintage on that salad?

Are you supposed to shot the oil?

>dice sprinkled with coffee grounds
>an upside down wine glass stuffed with hard candy and topped with onions
>a random glass of urine
>and half an orange that fell on the floor

The French must have really low standards

I'd let that waitress serve me her meat pizza if you know what I mean.

never gets old

>not eating your dessert on a pressed down coke can exclusively

>PEE

Is that intentional?

Is this the true power of modern art?

That doesn't look like dessert.

How many kids does Ramsay have? In his webshow there's like 5 of them

You glaze the dough with whisked egg before putting it in the oven

Four, and he's written them all out of his will