Look at that face

She look bored in every scene of every fucking movie. What's the appeal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFLw26BjDZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want her to breastfeed me.

We live in an era when you look cool by pretending you don't care. It started during the late 90's with the grunge rock and it never stopped

t. millennial

youtube.com/watch?v=qFLw26BjDZs

Is it wrong I found her more attractive in this movie than I have in all her previous movies after Home Alone 3?

She's a robbut

She made a good cyborg in this kino imho.

This

at least she looks kinda cute in this pic...

She's a fucking machine for fuck sake. What she was supposed to do, pic related?

Have you seen the animated? Faggot

>the animated
I think you mean the manga.

Have you?

I don't think understand the appeal of her. Not a hater, but I'm tired of seeing her casted as some badass fighter. It just dosent work

I did you pewny imbecile, and her expressions are the fucking same.

this was meant for you
oh, and if you answer don't forget to call me faggot again you stupid ass ape

Neither her expressions or the way she walks were the same. That stupid cunt thinks Motoko is a female Terminator

I thought she was perfectly flexible during the whole movie. The only arguable thing about her is the fact that she wasn't naked like in the anime.
Also, not a particularly memorable film, just an action movie. The anime is 1000 times better, but not for the reasons you stated.

>bored
SHES SUPPOSED TO BE A ROBOT YOU FUCK

>weebs are so used to japanese overacting that they can't understand subtle or more normal acting
Really makes you think

>SHES SUPPOSED TO BE A ROBOT YOU FUCK
wrong
she has a human brain

>blank stare during every scene
>subtle acting
That's way too subtle to me

I'd think OP'd be used to women looking bored.

>late 90s
>grunge rock

Pick one user

Good point sire.

Spoken like someone who not only knows where Aberdeen, WA is, but why it's important.

A dead human. Expressionless dead cadaver.

The movie is a lot better than the anime because at least i could follow the story
I had no idea what was going on in the cartoon

This is the problem.

The director, bless him, really did try. He tried to take the essential concepts in GITS: the Gnosticism / philosophy (although that was cut way down), the abuse of power and internecine warfare in the military and intelligence worlds, the destabilizing force that is technology, the stress of delicate international politics, and make them American. Bombastic, blunt, American.

But to do so he had to butcher major parts of the original. The Major, herself, being one of those parts.The Major had to go from an individual who seizes the tools of the powerful to promote autonomy and justice, to mostly a victim of forces beyond her control. She goes from Archon-destroying Sophia incarnate to just another trapped soul with a bit of a vengeance quest. This is because the director had to turn the villain into a military industrial corporate conglomerate. Then he had to simplify the conflict because he didn't have ten hours to establish the relationships between corporate and political players. So everything got flattened and 2D'd, but especially the Major who's primary trait is deft maneuvering in a crazily complicated world.

Batou, somehow, came out mostly intact. But you can't expect an American to butcher a Jesus, even a Gnostic one. Americans are pretty good at Jesus.

GITS, the original show, is the intellectual gift that never stops giving. If it's too much now, try it again in ten years.

>It started in the 90's
Did you just forget about the existence of greasers or...

Also of anything you could criticise this movie for, major having a bored face throughout doesn't really seem like a particularly strong point of criticism: it's very clearly a purposeful choice and directly mirrors the major from the anime

I loved the first gits animated movie but couldn't get into the series, should I try again

Looks like Sasuke from the thumbnail, if they ever do a nardo movie, she's has to be sasuke.

Yes faggot god damn

The stand alone complex is the real GiTS. What you saw was only the introduction to the world and its concepts.

This
Making the the Major an amnesic one year old cyborg who was some retarded outcast against technology while the major was supposed to be a military officer with years of military and counter-terrorism experiences was the worst part.

that dsl

It wasn;t her being bored

she is a machine....

The whole point of the original movie is telling us she is not a machine

She actually is though

Didn't you watch the ending?

Not him but I watched a few episodes and it just seemed like Patlabor but with shitty digital animation.

yes bc everyone knows an android is just oozing out with emotion
fucking retard

The anime is one area in which it tops the manga it was based on. The manga is full of childish and perverted shit. Stand Alone Complex 1 and 2 are fucking amazing. The first movie and Innocence are pretty good too. They ruined it with the shitty prequels though.