Should this scene have been cut?

Should this scene have been cut?

I don't see a reason for it, no.

how long do you think they made out in rehersal?

Kevin Spacey probably screwed up a few takes on purpose.

FACT: every homophobe is gay

No, why? Did it give you a chub? It's okay to admit it, user.

every islamaphobe secretly wants to roofchuck gays.

except he wasnt gay. so he had sex with a woman, had a son, raised him to hate gays, only to be gay himself? nah

a more plausible explanation is he kissed lester because he loves his son and wanted to understand where he was coming from only to have lester turn him away, thus embarrassing and confusing him, which left him no choice but to retaliate to keep his pride

the notion you must be afraid or secretly in love with being gay if you denounce homosexuality is absurd. its natural to reject, its a perversion of sexual biology.

a phobia is an intense and irrational fear or aversion. not wanting dicks in ur ass isnt irrational. its just good business

>so he had sex with a woman, had a son, raised him to hate gays, only to be gay himself? nah

yes user, thousands of gays in history have never done something like this, especially those raised under abrahamic religions

weak weak film

Kevin isn't gay. It's a meme. You've got memed.

I feel like Chris Cooper already had a motivation to kill Kevin Spacey, and this scene was a little hacky.

I bet my faggot arse that he knows that. He only wanted some (You)s.

It's pretty different letting a dude fuck your son in the arse and kissing the dude yourself. I would not kill the dude if he had fucked my son in the arse. But I definitly would have killed him if I kissed him.

>I feel like Chris Cooper already had a motivation to kill Kevin Spacey
Not at all.
> and this scene was a little hacky.
Nah, it gave you a chub.

And every Islamophobe is secretly an imam...

go to gayhomophobe.com

Its kek worthy

He thought Kevin Spacey turned his son gay. I'd hate a guy who did that. They didn't need to make Chris Cooper gay as well.

No, as it perfectly encompasses the archetype of most modern nazi enthusiasts ... these people have a lot of anger caused by secret self hate and sexual frustration, this is just one way that anger manifests

Angry people with repressed homosexual urges tend to get violent when they get rejected

that guy being homosexual is a debunked meme, keep up

>except he wasnt gay. so he had sex with a woman, had a son, raised him to hate gays, only to be gay himself?
You really think closet gays haven't done this before? You sheltered child

He wasn't gay because he wasn't gay. He didn't like men to fuck or kiss.

that one is actually true

FACT: every racist is black

>Gays have sex, marry and procreate with women
lol?

Well, this scene only happened because the army dad thought Spacey was gayin' it up with his son.

And it JUST SO HAPPENED that it looked like they were gaying it up through the window. Which is stupid, because the window could have been in a different place or something, and then army dad would have seen something else. Or maybe there wouldn't even be any windows. It's just a horribly unlikely chain of events that happen in the end of American Beauty, and it ruins what could have been a great movie. I wanted to like American Beauty so bad. I liked parts of it.

The paper bag scene was embarrassing.

Happiness 1998 is a better deconstructing of suburbia.

Yes, gays have done that before to keep up appearances of being straight.

Is this a shock to you?

Here is kevin spacey groping a male stripper in russia or something. This wasn't for a movie.

I had to go to bing to find this picture. Looks like google has branched into censoring inconvenient CELEBRITY photos in addition to political stories.

Holy shit are you for real? Fucking google or youtube "Dad comes out." There are fucking hundreds of instances even recorded of fathers of small to large families coming out as being gay all along. Because they needed to fit in, blend end, didn't think they would ever find love so settled for a pleasant companionship, etc.

You're pretty dumb

Islamophobia doesn't exist

A phobia is an irrational fear, and it's entirely rational to fear muslims

Would you kiss and fuck a man every day just to keep up appearances? Those guys probably turned gay later or are at least bi.

>I can't wrap my head around the motivation so you're lying
Kay. Also, I would kiss and fuck a man everyday for zero money or external incentive.

>turned gay later

You. Must. Be. 18. Or older. To post here.

nice reddit punctuation asshat

That's not reddit punctuation, retard.

reddit go please

I like the series of events. It's like screwball comedy, and American Beauty is a really dark comedy anyway. The only thing I don't like is why would the dad go fuck the guy who he thinks is fucking his son.

Does Ricky have autism?

I'm not so sure dude, his face is pretty concealed

>implying you wouldn't grab that fine piece of ass
Homos out

Thoughts?

So beautiful...

fuck dude you'r emaking me mcry

The end black and white montage legit still makes me well up. It's quite basic in its idea of what makes up the human experience, but you probably do think about your wife, kids, best memories when you start to fade. I still remember kissing my first girlfriend under the spitting rain and sunshine.. I was so close to her I could see a rainbow in her black hair.