Sheev is the sith lord!

>Sheev is the sith lord!
What was hard about that?

Anakin didn't know his name was Sheev though.

why didnt he just force push anakin away?
Why didnt he use the force and buy himself enough time to just tell him the master plan?

Samuel hackson who's in a million movies a year wanted more screen time so they had to kill Sudooku early

horrendous lighting and visual effects compositing in that shot

A sith lord?

>I know you don't trust me, but your friend and leader who we kidnapped and is helplessly strapped to that chair over there is actually a sith lord!
They view him as a traitor and the enemy. what reason would they have to believe him? It would just seem that he was spewing anything out to save his life.
agreed
>pic unrelated

A true Sith like Dooku wouldn't have jeopardized the entire survival of the Sith just to save his life. He realized that Sheev had chosen Anakin as his new apprentice and that Anakin was more powerful than him so he accepted his death.

>why didnt he just force push anakin away?
No hands.

>no, Anakin! I'm the real Palpatine, that's an imposter!
How hard was that?

Because Jar Jar was supposed to be Plaguis

Dooku wasn't a true sith though, he didn't care about power.

He didn't know Sheev was Darth Sidious, stupid.

He had autism

Dooku knew

proofz?

HE HAS A RED LIGHTSABER!

who the fuck do you think trained dooku

No no no you WILL die!?

Dooku was a jedi, he trained at coruscant, probably. It was most likely Yoda.

He told Obi-Wan in Episode 2 that a Sith Lord is running the senate

>"My powers have doubled since the last time we met, count."

Why did George think this was a clever line?

Because he knew it was all part of Palpatines plan to rule the galaxy, he sacrificed himself

I'm watching Clone Wars and no can even touch Dooku.
Maybe knock his lightsaber away or Force push him but no one can get close enough with a lightsaber.
So how the fuck did this happen?

Was that so hard?

who knows, maybe he thought this was part of sheev's plan and purposefully let himself get beaten so that they could capture the jedi or something

What's wrong with it?

It's heavily implied from what he tells Obi Wan in AOTC and the fact that they meet in person at the end. He also meets Darth Sidious in person multiple times in The Clone Wars. It was outright shown explicitly in the ROTS novelization but I don't know if that's canon anymore.

Anakin was steadily growing more skilled and by ROTS is just more powerful than Dooku.

What a pleb.

who's this old hag

A better character from a better story that's no longer canon.

Is Nute Gunray the biggest asshole in universe?

That is an outrageous claim!

More like shoot this guy, or something.