Wonder Woman passes Deadpool (LOL Reddit) and GotG2's day-to-day on way to grossing above it

Nothing can stop the Queen of Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gByVrYZlpoQ
boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&day=num&id=2017superhero.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=b3R6nLeay3c
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We did it Tumblr!!
White men and trump btfo!

I actually liked this movie

>Sup Forums

>DOMESTIC
call us when it does something ACTUALLY important

>People think this movie has anything to do with modern politics

pretnding like reddit didn't like wonder woman or something lol

>Nothing can stop the Queen of Sup Forums!

Reddit

The Mummy is a cuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=gByVrYZlpoQ

Yes. You are from reddit.

I enjoyed this movie a lot, the third act was weak but overall was pretty good.

Of course the reason why is so popular is because is a movie for all audiences, adult men,teenagers and even little girls watched, that's why it made so much money and got so leggy.

No, you are from Reddit

Just saw this movie last night. I don't know how many times I was tempted to walk out, it just spewed constant feminazi crapaganda which actually had me agonizing out loud and was sushed by the movie theater. This movie was bad...really fucking bad. The plot was obvious, the acting was fucking Michael Bay tier awful, the constant "Womynz r stronk!" meme being played, going with the whole "She don't need NO man in her life!" kind of crap which basically had no men in Athena or wherever the fuck WW is from and somehow they have kids, making some bullshit up about clay and whatever.... fucking GET REAL M8!!!!

t. tumblrina

>I am no man!

did jackson stealth direct this scene?

Samefag

>Sup Forums

this

that's funny af lmao
how do people watch this shit with a straight face

I'm glad you've finally admitted to yourself that you judge films solely by money earned instead of their actual quality.

Both James Cameron and Michael Bay would be do proud of you!

Where does this stronk feminist womyn thing come from? She acts like a cute silly little girl playing superhero for most of the movie.

That line is taken word for word from the books.

It's a meme.

>day one grosses

wow DCucks are really desperate to show this as success arent you guys?

how many coins do they pay you to shill?

nobody cares your meme word games. What matter is in pic related in end of story.

also dont compare a PG13+3D Glasses movie to R-Rated 2D only movie. Doesnt even make sense

>#WonderWoman held up quite well against #SpiderMan. $10.1M wknd, off only 35%. New totals $368.8M dom, $745.8M global going to $800M+.
boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&day=num&id=2017superhero.htm

Keep crying.

>still lower than pac man battle: the movie

lmao

>WW day 38
$368,786,191
>GOTG2 day 38
$366,431,539

Women need to grow up, let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will....

based guardians of reddit

You fake liberal DC fans from Sup Forums need to be rounded up and gassed.

Sofia is miles more attractive than Gadot

literally shit taste

>WW still has 8 weeks to go and is dropping like 30% or lower
>already ahead GotG2 and Deadpool at the same point making more day by day
yfw WW beats Civil War in the US

Like beating Deadpool world wide? It's projected to do just that.

Sup Forums would never recover. Never.

tfw watched WW every weekend for more than a month in my country until only late night showings for car owning normies remain

oh well it was fun

youtube.com/watch?v=b3R6nLeay3c

always predict the opposite of what Sup Forums thinks

why do liberals hate DC so much?

>liberals hating white characters being turned into gays and shitskins
uh

Because DC is the geniune alpha material.

>1 DC actor is gay compared to marvels plethora of SJW redditor trannies

uh

>another aryan turned into an islander because they thought clinton was going to win
uh

>DC actor
Cool guy, happens to be gay

>Marvel actor
Is a fag, won't shut the fuck up about Trump

Since WW has legs of steel, let's discuss what are the best WW leg scenes.

From BvS it's when Doomsday knocks her down and she takes her sweet time getting up.

From WW it's the boat scene when she flashes her leg and turns away from him to sleep. Can't touch this. Did they go full missionary in Veld?

>mfw Justice League has a 800m lead-in film
Holy shit. This shit is going to get crazy.

>From BvS it's when Doomsday knocks her down and she takes her sweet time getting up.
Wonder Woman getting wet from fighting is one of my favorite scenes ever.

you might be schizophrenic
this

Because all masculinity is toxic masculinity for them. Marlel """heroes"""" are tumblr sissies so they get their Rotten Redditors good boi points

The level WW btfo Sup Forums has been legendary, i hope it wins an Oscar.

I-it was all because of the feminists!

You're a self hating white/not white so it makes sense why you wouldn't understand how Aquaman being white matters in our current culture
of anti-white male ideals.
The whole point of his character has never been more relevant

Now go back to the Homecoming thread to defend brown MJ hating on white civilization.

Momoa would stomp Aqua-twink

Superman is also not british

This was really pathetic to read, seek help pls.

*blocks your rehashed Kevin Feige garbage*

No YOU are from reddit

>you wouldn't understand how Aquaman being white matter
>aquaman
>mattering either way
>mary jane is now a niggress
Fucking lol

I want this to happen just because this shit board would literally implode

I wouldn't want a clean blond Aquaman live because I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about the Superfriends cartoon every 10 seconds.

>a lesser race upset at the superior race whilst imitating the superior races throwaways
Her being turned black is disgusting, but that comment makes sense though and is happening in our current culture everyday.
Stay in your game of thrones general.
Caill is from Jersey so he's a white British.
Stay in Sup Forums with the other outsiders.

you have been visited by the strong wamen of shilling

higher intelligence and value to society will come to you but only if you post "fuck off cunt"

>People think this movie has anything to do with modern politics

that's why so many retards are watching it

>WE SURE SHOWED TRUMP AND MEN BY MAKING THIS A HIT!!

Pretty sure this is why they did it. They wanted to distance themselves as much as possible from that faggot.

keep up the good fight for the white..in your mom's basement

I bet you aren't even white.

You can't be that stupid

Fucking amazing legs.The movie's pretty impressive, too.

>>>/reddit/
Go.

GOd I've always hated that disgusting haircut.

I know she wants to destroy the middle east and enslave the human race...but she is so qt and happy being WW...

It's always this

would being her goy slave really be so bad?

>the film that broke Marvel
b-but Iron-spider-avenger is doing well...

Domestic is where studios make the most money, basically 50% of the take. Studios don't make much overseas, roughly 25%. The OS numbers are usually largely good for a headline.

giv mummy gf

patriarchy BTFO

>What matter is in pic related in end of story.
>"Easy $1bil" GotG2 cant even beat BvS worldwide.
JUST
U
S
T

>Trump btfo by his own Treasurer. Will he recover?!

>another day, another BTFO

>"no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED!"
>rumors that a former WB employee says that WW is a mess
>"DCucks on suicide watch! JUST!"

>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD! CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS IS GOING TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH WONDER WOMAN!"

>critics first reactions on twitter were overwhelmingly positive
>"fucking shills I swear, look at this review on IMDb saying it's shit without talking about the movie at all, damn this is going to be hilarious!!"

>embargo drops, WW has more praise than Logan and anything in the MCU since Avengers or so
>"fucking SJW shills this movie is SHIT audience scores are going to crush it lmao"

>audience scores currently sit at 92% on a 4.5/5 rating, higher than anything Marvel
>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater"

>WW crushes all predictions and opens at more than $100M, beating IM1, GotG, Doctor Strange, Logan, TWS and more
>"w-well until you see the DROP, 80% at least, DC is dead bury it consider this mercy etc etc"

>"T-The Mummy will crash this movie with no survivors! Can't Bruise The Cruise!"
>it critically panned and flopped

>WW has one of the smallest drop for a CBM ever and the 3rd weekend drop is even smaller
>on it's 3rd weekend it's making more than CW and AoU (Avengers movies)
>already outgrossed TWS and Doctor Strange entire domestic runs after two weeks and it's making more money overseas than dom so far while no release yet in Ger/Jap/foreign markets

>"Cars 3 will bury it!"
>doesn't even make a dent

>"Transformers 5 will finish it!"
>WW doesn't drop, actually rises 23%, T5 tracking for the lowest opening of its franchise ($63-65M)

>"WW bombed! it hasn't even passed 500M! DC is finished!"
>crosses $600M threshold on the same day user posted this

>"how is this happ-"
>$650M on its 4th weekend

>"it won't out-gross the R-rated Deadpool!
>outgrosses DP's domestic profits

Why did you stop posting images of gal gadot with your spam?? did getting exposed as a shill change your marketing strat?

Even Sup Forums was right more times than Sup Forums

Y-you'll see when JL FLOPS later this year

>it keeps growing
Part 2 when? It seems GotG2 and Spidey are getting WONDERED too

Needs
>HAHAHAHAH it hasn't passed Suicide Squad's worldwide yet! BTFO!
>6th weekend, 745M+ worldwide
>Based Spidey will finally end her run!
>Homecoming starts slow, gets terrible drops, WW actually rises

I blame Sony for making so many reboots, people just don't invest in something that will be rebooted in 5 years.
Spiderman makes more money than all other heroes combined, he made one billion in the first movie if you consdier inflation.

If he don't make a billion then is because sony fucked him hard

*marvel heroes combined

This. The "role reversals" reviewers talk about was just penis jokes and women's rights jokes.
>the bad girl's name is Ms. Poison
Jesus fucking Christ who let this in?

Who the fuck are these people?

Either shills smearing the competition or retards who fell for the smearing

Disney's pajeet squad

>WW is not on Chips etc.
I saw Wonder Woman on my aunt's Diet Dr. Pepper can. Also She was on all of the talk shows the week before the movie. Does everyone think marketing starts months ahead of the movie's premier?

>Diana Price
>PRICE

Wonder Woman was sandwhiched between movies with bigger marketing budgets so it looked like they weren't promoting it. They had to go all out the last week before release

>you will never be Gal's goytoy

Touchless sexually frustrtrtated 13 year old omega detected and catalogued for posterity

I remember the studio released a statement about Suicide Squad's success when it passed like 500 million. Have they said anything about WW? Or are they waiting to maximize the lead-in marketing for Justice League?