oh god please not him
youtube.com/watch?v=40BNY41SJCI

just look at this kino

Don't fucking even joke about it.

Can't read moonrunes. In english doc

I'm glad this cuck is dead

Good riddance

Good riddance you fucking hack.

>expecting people to read or understand the most inefficient language in humanity
I am not a weeb nor ever will be one.

Death was a mistake.

Who the fuck is this chink?

Pls sticky

He doesn't, that's the joke, mongo

This
Fucking anti-japanese pedo

Rest well, comrade.
F

I can't believe Stan Lee is dead.

I'm gonna watch a kung fu marathon in his honor

It says the headline is negative but the contents of the story are forward-looking.

Something about the restructing of Ghibli and the Miyazaki Hayao curse

Goodnight Miyazaki. I enjoyed your Dark Souls games.

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

*Inhales*

AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH

ANIMEFAGS

B T F O

T

F

O

NO MORE ANIME ON Sup Forums NOW

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHA

Imagine being an animator at Studio Ghibli working late nights giving life to scribbles some old drunk asshole hands you. Every time he passes his scribbles to you he criticizes your work before going into a diatribe about the environment and world war 2 japan. Every once in a while he hands you what appears to be naked children, and instead of the usual drunk scolding he just says "do this now" before standing silently behind you. for the next hour while you animate a few frames of this scene, you start to hear repetative movements and heavy breathing behind you. You also hear the sounds of all the other staff in the room quickly but quietly evacuating. You have been here before and know the consequences of turning around to see what the hell is happening. You persevere and continue drawing masterfully polished frames of bare kiddies hoping the sounds go away soon and the demon retreats back to his smelly corner of the room. When he finally leaves, you shut down your station, leave the office and grab a couple of sakes from the bar across the street before beginning your long commute home. You get home and your wife is already asleep. You get in bed and she wakes and asks how your day was. The reality you did well to block out suddenly floods back and you proceed to beat and rape your wife.

Reminder that Based Miyazaki absolutely trashed some CGI fags
youtube.com/watch?v=ngZ0K3lWKRc