Why are they famous?

Why are they famous?

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/search?q=kris humphries booed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they represent USA and everybody there wants to be them

>"white" women who only have sex with black men

It's a mystery goyi-I mean user. But make sure to keep watching to keep those sheke-I mean ad revenue dollars flowing.

It's American "culture".

They aren't white

Are they famous? I only know about Kim, because of the sex tape, and her mother, because of the faggot trans boyfriend.

Kendal and Kylie Jenner are.

The same reason that the Beatles are famous.

No troll.

Because their dad was a big-time lawyer that represented OJ. And the sex tape. Other than that there's no reason.

They are basically the Royal Family of the USA.

Something that you can gossip about

This channel is complete cancer. There's absolutely nothing of value on it.

>Armenian
>white

try to spot kylie in op pic

They are the modern day Brady family. Girls look up to them and want to be them. Guys want to fuck them or girls that look like them. They also represent what is good with America and diversity. I suspect soon America will be one giant blob of Kardashian like people, not white but not black either. Just a beautiful mix.

you can't really gossip about the royal family

Because OJ killed her friend

>diversity
>no white people

really makes you think

they release numerous chart topping hits?

Women

When is Kylie posting nudes?

Because you make threads about them on the internet.

they took the blacked meme to another level

Because they are highly intelligent.

Totally wrong.

The Buffalo Bills lost a game.

>using derp in 2017

(You)

You know what, fuck you. That too cool for everything, post ironic crap is what made Sup Forums shit. Cut the shit.

Scott is white

How would you? they don't fucking do anything

the same reason trump is president

Woah...

The bearded white guy and Kanye are the only good-looking people in this photo.

Same reason why andy warhol and yoko ono are famous

Thy market themselves really well

Our only other choice for television was worse than the Kardashians? You sure?

Scott Disick was fucking based

Who are they?

Coal burning+ OJ

Nothing beats drinking orange juice after a long day of burning coal for energy.

They're famous because of their gigantic fake asses

>western """""""""""'culture"""""""""""

g-got anymore?

actually, it's the other way around

Do you think Kylie """overhauled""" her body by her own choice or her family forced plastics down her throat to continue the image?

Jews needed someone to push nigger culture

the jews are behind this

That entire family is fucked up and I believe has legitimately been (((brainwashed))). Pic related is one of the Kardashian brothers and his "baby mama" (they had a kid out of wed-lock and aren't together anymore).

The middle pig took a nigger in the ass on tape. This made her stepfather turn into an ugly woman.

Khloe is ugly as fuck holy shit.

It's because of Kris, she's fully in on what Hollywood's pushing to stay relevant

>stepfather
Bruce died and got cucked posthumously. Here is the whore mother's 20+ years younger boyfriend, who you can see in the pic next to Bruce

You sound like a southside ho that still owes niggas sex.
what?
You mad you still nameless?
You mad you ain't famous?

Its literally a show portraying, in reality, one of the most disgusting families.

People that watch them are in awe but at the same time laugh at them.

Whoever takes them for role models is brain dead.

is that Luke Cage?

10 years ago I saw an episode and instantly thought that Kourtney was the best girl. That feelin what I was right all along

Kim Kardashian was engaged to a white guy but they had to (((shut it down))) and he was never seen again. Now there's an (((NBA))) meme where whenever he enters the court you must 'boo' him: bing.com/search?q=kris humphries booed

Didn't their whole fame start with the sextape? They are pretty unknown in Europe and all I know is this Kim bitch married Kanye West.

Middle girl fucked a nigger, released the rape.
Now all the girls fuck niggers on TV to keep the ratings up.

AmeriKKKa is addicted to interracial breeding reality TV shows.
You can't take the american way from his precious niggers, they must ravage his pussy or his wife's pussy, because they're cowardly, feckless, self-masochists that hate themselves because of slavery and colonialism so black man must fuck their women and then kill them while stealing their wallets.

They are famous for being famous.

>Being this much of a contrarian
fuck off back to the Grime general on Sup Forums

Not technically, their father defended a murderous black football player in court and won. The only people who thought he was innocent were black people, which is why an (((accident))) happened where the majority white jury (since the murder happened in a wealthy area) was dismissed and the case was moved into a minority area, where the entire jury was composed of black people. Keep in mind that now even the majority of black people say he was guilty.

>Kris Humpnigs
>White

Dad's a nigger, so what's that make him? A nigger.

The Beatles released sex tapes of themselves fucking rap stars?

>(((accident)))

Do you realize OJ murdered a jew, right?

>They are pretty unknown in Europe
What? They are famous here too. Every bitch wants that Kylie lipkit.

I'd say anyone who watch this ironically or to patronize are just as stupid. They're the reason this abomination of a "family" are fuck rich

reminder

>Kylie lipkit.
cause it's seriously fucking amazing

Jesus christ his mother must have some fucking conqueror genes

Yes, but you couldn't let pic related be the face of interracial relationships for the next few decades. He had to be found innocent, no exceptions.

kendall is a real beauty

unlike every other sister

The Bravo channel used to air operas.

That redneck jabroni murdered both of them, the one that his own brother snitched on

They got a spot on the Ed Sullivan show and fake cheering.

One of them had a video released of them sucking some dick and her family saw the opportunity to parlay the media buzz into a brand based around shameless self promotion and having retarded girls live vicariously through you, much like Paris Hilton did some years before.

Nice try Schlomo

>The only people who thought he was innocent were black people
Lol nuh uh, they all thought he was guilty but wanted to see him get away with it as a huge fuck you to white people and because they see white lives beneath black lives.

Nat Geo used to air nature shows

Their dad is the reason a murderer went free and made a mockery of the US justice system.

fun fact: kim kardashian was paris hilton's bitch
you can look up how she basically was her slave, and paris bossing her around to clean her wardrobe and shit, hilarious

Truly the student has become the master.

>made a mockery of the US justice system.
The US justice system allowed itself to be made a mockery.

>Any year since 1765
>Having a JURY
This doesn't happen in civilized Europe.
No minority or dumb leftist can save you from the legal consequences of your actions.
Here, justice is made by a judge, not by plebs.

>Their dad is the reason a murderer went free and made a mockery of the US justice system.
All his daughters are plastic drugged whores fucking negroids on live TV for everybody to laugh at their shame.
His ex-wife is fucking a negroid.
Is this divine justice?

Bravo used to air real movies.

>the most attractive one (far right) married and had kids with a blue eyed white guy

Really makes you think

Considering the fact that they are all making massive bank and will continue to do so, I'd say not.

cuz one of them took a black cock on camera

>Khloe
>Kylie
>Kim
>Kris
>Kendall
>Kourtney
>Kanye
>Kaitlyn

What the fuck is their problem?!?!?

>blue eyed white guy

Scott's a jew

Why bring up his religion?

That square ass.
Holy fuck

>he fell for the being jew is religion meme

>Kylie
I'm the only disgusted by her?

the sheep of this country need constant mindless distraction, simple as that.

also there is something about celebrity worship, I just don't know what, what the benefit would be to those in control.

She's a coalburner.
Everyone is disgusted by her.

>religion
You mean ethnicity? Because you were wrong

yeh theres a whole comic about it. theres also a sequel to it dubbed the "next generation" featuring Kendall and Kylie