This was pretty fucking good, I liked the ending a lot

This was pretty fucking good, I liked the ending a lot

First half was strong, then it kind of turned into a massive cliche fest. Especially the first attack by the alien was really well done, it was intense. In fact I was kind of hoping he'd stay small the entire film, but I guess you can't have everything

Ending would've been better with just showing the chinks slowly approach the capsule; that enough was tense and had the audience question whether something went wrong. I don't think there was any reason to plain show it

All in all I enjoyed the movie, 7/10

fuck it bro im goin in there

Alien wasn't good at all, the scientists were dumb as fuck, you have lab that is isolated, how do you get out???????????? OMG JUST GET SOME FIRE THAT'LL OVERRIDE EVERYTHING AYYLMAO.

It should have stayed translucent and faceless. But it getting bigger was fine.

Yeah I wish it was 80% slow buildup and 20% payoff instead of 50/50. The ending completely fooled me up until they were taking so long to have the chinks open the capsule. Then Gyllenhaals character spazzing out in the pod earlier made more sense and I felt played. Great twist.

it was disappointing
I wasn't expecting much but still

First 10 minutes were exciting, everything else was dogshit and anyone who finds the ending good has never seen a horror flick in their life.

Why is scifi so shit man

This was pretty fucking bad*

This is probably the worst fucking sci-fi movie I've seen in a long time. I don't understand why everyone think that the acting was really good everyone was fucking falling asleep I do not like this movie at all this movie fucking sucked I gave it a chance and it sucks.

>Ryan Reynolds on the cover.
>He's the first to die.

Come on. The black guy and Hiroyuki Sanada had more importance to the plot and more screen time.

>84776370
>twist
What twist are you retards talking about?? There was no twist. Is this a new forced meme, "le twist ending"?

that's precisely why he is in the cover, gotta admit you didn't see it coming

ironically enough if they just followed the age old rule and let the black guy die first they would've been fine

reynolds had the best death scene though

The poorly disguised pod mixup ending with "the monster is actually still alive!!" is a really old and tired horror ending but if you've seen no more than 10 movies in your entire life it's probably surprising enough to be called a twist.

>faceless
I didn't really get why it developed a face when it was established every cell was an eye. Like, why would it end up looking so familiar when it could look like anything?

>This is probably the worst fucking sci-fi movie I've seen in a long time.

So you haven't seen Alien Covenant yet

>The asian guy fucks up everything for everyone.
>Burns through their fuel
>Opens the hatch connecting the tug ship to the station.
>Causes the explosion

Fucking idiot slopes.

DUDE CLOVERFIELD LMAO

I'm never going to watch that movie because I already know I'm going to get pissed off watching it fuck that movie.

Same person here.

I just want to discuss about this movie a little bit more because of how shitty it is and how movies like this get praise and movies like The belko Experiment get shunned and swept under the fucking rug. The movies that I'm talking about are the movies that have the slow pace and cram down the fucking character development into your throat. I think that any film could be a good film it's just depends on how the character development is in the writing and acting. Take film lime planet of the Apes that came out in 1968 and I still think that movie is pretty damn good it's got good story good characters and a good atmosphere to it. Don't get me wrong this movie has a really cool look to it but also at the same time the characters do not seem like characters they seem like fucking robots falling asleep in space.