/bb/ Big Brother 19

Who stole Pao's glasses edition

HOH: The Rat
Veto: The Rat
Nominations: Alex, Josh and Ramses

Temptation: Arbor Day gets to replace one person drawn to veto
Curse: Whistlenut, Jessica and Cody have to wear frog suits and hop everywhere for a week

previously on /bb/

pao pao is bestfu

i dont get how they cant kill the ants in the off season

too many ants on the dancefloor

feeds have been great with paul sleeping all day

I feel like Josh smells like shit

all cubans do

should have called it /bb/ dead edition

they probably let him out of the house for a couple hours to go on some other game show

him, xmas, and marlena are having a fourgy upstairs. of course, mark is just sitting in the corner watching

Jessica revealed that she's actually Batman.

when paul gets a "curse' it will be that he has to stay in the HoH room on the couches during someone elses HoH

it will be something similar to spy paul from bb18

Since this season is getting compared to season 6, what better time is there to talk about King Kaysar, holder of the 27-1 chess record ITH, making a splash by returning for Big Brother 20: All-Stars?

OH MY GOD DEVIN SHEPHERD JUST TUNNELED INTO THE HAVE NOT ROOM. HE'S RUNNING TOWARDS THE HOH ROOM AT FULL SPEED

you will never have this iconic of a neighbor

SECURITY IS SCRAMBLING

Reminder that devin has absolutely no chance to be in an all stars season.

josh sperging in the wave room

LEAF'D

>all stars season
because it will never happen

its happening next year

No, but he's number one on the list if they ever do a second chances twist with 3-4 prejury returnees or full on second chances vet season. Something like that is way more likely than All Stars 2 ever happening.

is he rich or something

Rumoured List
Male

Derrick
Ian
Cody
Chicken George
Donny
John Mac
King Kaysar
Victor
Matt Hoffman

Female

Jannelle
Vannessa R
Tiffany R
Meg
Amanda
Davonne
Liz
Big Meech
Shelly

BB20 - Villains Vs Heros

>20 returnee HG's
>120 Days

pick your 10 for each side

>fucking a completely broke bartender
she never looked like a smart one so this is not surprising

Hi her sister is cuter

>12:50 bbt
>they finally made paul wakeup

Holy shit that female list

>over the top spergy

nobody from seasons 1-13 and 15 are coming back
also BB20 probably is going to be Fans vs Favorites or maybe they will throw OTT1-2 people instead of newbies if CBS cares enough

they will bring back YA BOI after this season for any kind of all star season

don't even try to argue against it, you know it's true

Redditors hate Paul and love Cody

True students of the game know that they're both insignificant compared to Kevin and Josh.

I still think (((((Amanda))))) will somehow come back

who the fuck cares what reddit thinks

Don't even put josh in there. The Sultan of Bostan is running this shit.

it looks really weird when everyone in the picture is wearing sunglasses

villians

amanda z.
paulie
cody 19
aaryn
jun
boogie
rachel r.
andy h.
dan g.
audrey

they are ashamed

Watching channel 5 right now, never watched Big Brother before. Can you lads catch me up?

6 guys 4 girls, doesn't work

nope

>the dilapidated corpse of Boogie shows up for another season of BB

Proof that hot chicks only care about height

BBCAN wanted him on the show as potential voted in HG year ago but he asked too much money so they went with Jase instead.

where are the hot chicks tho

Nigga got his tv time

Bazinga

heros

cody c.
ian
morgan
britney
judd
meg
bridgette
danielle m.
jocasta
howard

get to steppin

>meg
>mama j
>frigette
>Danielle

That's terrible.

>Secretary's Day to Josh: You can't be mad Ramses

swap boogie for zach then

Reading live feed updates on conversation between mark and dominique on marks showmance with elena.

Dom: i can go and have sex with my EX AND KNOW THAT IT'S GOING TO FEEL GOOD BUT IT WONT BE GOOD FOR ME..

Dom: that was a good analogy

mark: it was was that for me or was that real

dom: both..

Mark: i didnt want to open up on the live feeds.. but im glad that you are here with me

dom: i am glad that im here to help you.. regardless of how much jealousy it produces.. (dig at Elena)

mark >you are a very special woman

dom >you are too.. being able to be in tune with your emotions.. it's a gift.. it's a gift that god gives us

>you are too..
>Hah

Kevin goes on the hammock never been on it yet..

kevin: no wonder people who have hammocks are fat this is beautiful

Is it reddit to like kevin because if so I'm subscribing right now.

So Dominique isn't a virgin? I have been wondering about that.

what would make you think that

Her being very religious. Waiting until marriage is antiquated practice nowadays even for the very religious.

To be fair, Dominique has been putting up multiple fronts to the camera so far, BB18 Natalie style. I can't get a handle on who she really is and how freaky she be.

I haven't been watching much feeds. Its Dominique on anyone's radar? She's playing the game really seamlessly from what I've seen.

its been 2 weeks. about half of the house is still irrelevant

>people set up a gofundme for le diseased girl

Nikki Grahame is the GOAT

Miss me yet?

No one misses your hairy ass

who?

Elena definitely does. She would have hooked up with him instead of Mark if it wasn't for the whole eviction.

>Christmas just admitted she doesn't do her taxes on national television

Did Panda just have a nipslip?

Elena only dates black guys

I honestly think she's going deep in the game. The whole working in politics thing gives me Helen vibes, knowing how to stay on everyone's good side and coast through the weeks.

Want to see her tested with some drama though. See if she can keep her cool under pressure or go full dayvonne negress YOU DONT KNOW ME DONT TOUCH ME YOU MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOT I WILL BITE YOU

But I get a good vibe from her so far.

Devin did nothing wrong

>shower time
>adderall
>a glass of whiskey
>and diesel jeans

How is /bb/ enjoying this lovely summer night?

nice

id suck on them

soy milk

i hope cody wasn't around

these feeds fucking suck

>watching feeds this week

just got home from a baseball game and wanted to get comfy and watch some feeds :( idk what to watch now

will love to kiss them

lol kevin instantly leaving room was sketchy af

ONLY I CAN HAVE A DISEASE

>it's a paul tells minions about last season and how trustworthy he is
I seriously opened the feed for less than 5 minutes.

>Cameron wasn't at the photo shoot

we already knew this before the first episode

she was visibly annoyed when whistlenut was telling his story about getting stomped on the head by a bull because he almost died and that's her special thing

DELETE

DO NOT SEXUALIZE OUR GIRL

i hate it when tough guys spend 3 days telling everyone their speech. it really ruins it when it finally goes down

paul spends 3 days telling everyone how epic and hard he is going to come at someone and then when it comes time to actually do it he pussies out and tells everyone else he didn't want to mess up his game by being a douche

after the comp paul was in the hoh talking about how he was going to destroy ramses in front of the house for trying to win the comp and while he raging about it ramses walked into the room and suprisingly paul did absolutely nothing he said he would do

It's apparent this season is going to be bottom tier. People are waifuing some gamer gurl that is mediocre at best only because the other girls are even worse than mediocre. Ourguy is a pussy that is awful at the game and is trying to get a roastie literal whore pregnant. Everyone in between is Paul or a Paulfag.

The only positives are Kevin and to a lesser extent cowboy, but they aren't going to win. Fuck this season, and the feeds are maybe the worst I've seen

whatever happened with jessica and paul last night? did they end up forming an alliance and she is working for him now too?

if she was christian enough to care, she's the type to take it up the ass and get by on the technicality
black christians are very "ask not what you can do for god, but what god can do for you"-ish

>ourguy

cody is a manlet douche. stop pretending like he is or was ever anything cool

nothing, all paul did was do a epic suicide meme after she left