>watches Drive once

kek not bad

holy shit this is even worse than all those channel awesome movies

KATO, PEKKA MORO!

ebin : D

>I grew up with Planet of the Apes

ZOD'S

KEKED

As you know, I grew up with stuckman threads. So needless to say I was VERY excited to post in this one.

someone post the old autism riddled intro he used to use.

Chris's wife is adorable, and I want to cuck the Stuck.

>Spiderman is my current most favorite franchise from my childhood, so...

>adult braces

I hate how on twitter he's constantly kissing directors ass and mentioning them in all of his tweets trying to get them to acknowledge his existence.

>gave a positive review to book of henry when he got to interview trevorrow

I absolutely LOVED Baby Driver. Best film of the year. Can't wait to see what @EdgarWright does next. He's such an amazing person. #Noticeme

What was he thinking?

He grew up with Baby Driver.

ABSOLUTE KINEMATOGRAPH

damn awesome tats

So we're all in consensus that Chris is autistic, right?

Even the way he describes how he met his wife reeks of him not even being to realize how he stumbled into his marriage.
>so uh I used to attend this marriage haha, a-and the lady by the entrance was very pretty and I always wanted to talk to her, and so finally one day I did and I started telling her about DBZ (no joke, he actually says this)
>and then she was my girlfriend and we were married :)
Like he still can't realize how it happened.

this gym*
Fuck.

he should do some lifting
get some muscles to go along with the tats

There's a video where he goes to the gym with John Flickster and it's hilarious.

>be me
>be 14 year old edge lord
>watch stuckmann talk about things he grew up with
>rage hard because I only grew up watching youtube cancer, and playing smart phone games

As you all know, I'm a huge fan of [movie series] so when I heard that a new [movie] was in production, I was excited. Well I just saw [movie], and I though it was good. It had a few plotholes but overall I had fun with it. I give [movie] a B. As always guys, thank you for watching and if you like this you can click here and get STUCKMANIZED

Chris has, as he would say, 'Stuckmannized' me twice in the past. I used to be a really big fan and got to talking to him on Twitter. He even invited me over to his a couple of times XD!! On the first occasion, his wife was away at the Toronto film festival and he invited me over to watch the entire Nolan stretch of Batman films. Well, in Batman Begins, at the point where the Joffrey kid turns to Batman and tells him, "the other kids won't believe me", Chris paused the bluray and told me that the other kids wouldn't believe me either. He left the room, and when he returned he was wearing a poor imitation of Ryan Goslings outift in Drive and he proceeded to rape me for five minutes. He was constantly chattering about how it would only be 5 minutes and that there was no way it could go in or outside of that time. After the 5 minutes were up, I wiggled out from underneath him and ran crying from his house. He screamed after me that he, "didn't have wheels on his dick", whatever that meant. The second time happened a couple of weeks later, he invited me over to finish watching the movies. At the point in the aeroplane in TDKR, he again paused the film and left the room. When he returned, he was dressed as Bane, complete with fake muscles. He stood over me and asked me if he was a, "Big Guy". I realised i was dealing with a psychopath at this point so I told him I thought he was a big guy. He hit me across the face and asked, "But am i a Big Guy for you?”. He motioned towards his dick, which he constantly referred to as “Zod’s snapped neck”, and told me to tell it to Zod’s snapped neck. I told his penis that he was a big guy for me, and he flipped me over and started taking me from behind, constantly moaning in a crude imitation of Hardy's Bane. And he was a good friend.

Cowboy Bebop is kino, and the sheer craftsmanship on that tat is great, but it's still really autistic.

underrated post.

the cowboy bebop tattoo is really well done to be fair