/tpg/ Twin Peaks General

Euphoric Lynch Edition

>pastebin.com/Zi0MW4bz

MeanwhilePlease guys, stop with the reddit shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
youtube.com/watch?v=yqtgYoWmiUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 closet faggots reddit spacing because they're still in school and raised by single mommy

alright lads, are you ready for the audry-centric episode that will win the emmy for writing, direction, and sherilyn fenn the emmy for best guest actress?

another tpg down the drain

REMEMBER TO REPORT THE REDDIT SPAM AUTIST

c'mon mods

who /watches unfunny uncharismatic autistic videogame faggots try and play videogames really quick because that's what i choose to do with my time/ here?

Yeah, let's restrict his speech via moderation just like we do back home on reddit!

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper) youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

>can't even spell audrey right on the second try

We're not gonna talk about the reddit spammer, in fact we're gonna leave her out of it.

who cares tbqh?

uh oh there he is! the reddit autist! time to go back, bud.

LAXATIVE?

There is one fact that completely destroys your theory and you cannot counter it without "You'll see.."

>Kyle wears black contacts for Evil Cooper

His eyes are brown in this scene. Are you telling me Mr.C is literally going to take of his black contacts and wear brown ones in the series? That would be a hack move by Lynch.

People who belong here.

Bob has left him. You'll see...

damn, whats that from?
very snazzy.

But why are you reddit spacing?

He still has black eyes when he wakes up in Part 8

Croatia delivers once again

***REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER***

WALDO THE BIRD

(WAL) (DO)

(WAL)LY

BRAN(DO)

WALLY BRANDO IS THE HUMAN REINCARNATION OF WALDO CONFIRMED, HE WILL HELP SOLVE THE CASE

replies are just creamcorn to the reddit autist. don't indulge the mentally ill.

hahaha what the fuck

i dont remember who waldo is

The black eyes are because he's a doppelgänger, not because he was inhabited by Bob.

why did they give up all of a sudden? did he have a gun?

>starting with a fruitless meme

This should go well.

the bird

Oh, no he didn't!

>THE BIRD
pay attention you FUCK

>fruitless
Jokes on you, all the fruits in this thread are eating it up and my captcha was literally bananas.

That's pretty original--a main character having a good side and an evil side.

Yes so why would you say "Bob has left him" as if that means he won't black eyes anymore?

NO actually the black eyes were kyle's idea so he could get in the right frame of mind for the character. so they're literally symbolizing nothing.

i dont remember any significant birds

can't wait till we start dealing with these fucking scum

Lynch is a visionary and a genius. Not a meme director at all.

>symbolizing nothing

>Black Lodge Coop
>Black eyes

If the image of Cooper driving is the doppelganger then why doesn't have the black eyes? It is because it's not the doppelganger.

obviously it symbolizes something for kyle tho

*clutches pearls proudly*

Jesus Christ do you realize that there are more than two people on this site. Not every reply is from the same person.

in season 2. the bird that leo shoots cause its repeating the things laura said the night she died

It's a real shame some rampaging sperg retard ruined the last thread when he went on a little baby tantrum about memes.

The fucking bird that Leo and the fat fuck had in the room when they were messing with the girls. It repeated words and Leo shot it, but he still said enough stuff to the recorder to prove Leo was a bad boy.

The evil never dies. Unironically, it's the trope that never dies, too.

The bird that heard what happened the night Laura was raped, and Leon shot it dead through the police station window so it wouldn't name him as being at the scene.

You fucking doubleniggers stop jerking off to how retarded reddit is:

We must understand what we have seen and read in order to KNOW what we have seen and read. We must decode it. This is not theory-crafting, it is cogitation—figuring out what things mean within the verisimilitude / context of the Twin Peaks universe.

I put forth that Douglas Milford was told "the owls are not what they seem". We know that he met the giant. But a walking owl as big as a man is clearly not what it seems. We've never seen one of these. How is it related to the wheels-within-wheels craft of Ezekiel?

There are two lodges of magicians, white and black. Is the giant meant to be a white lodge magician, or is he a Nordic alien? The gray aliens clearly do not fall into the black lodge category. However, they are also clearly extradimensional in some way and able to phase into darkness like The Experiment. What are the woodsmen? The Log Lady was concerned with life from other places and sought protection of the forests. Wood contains souls or something. Construe.

you just did it, but you won't admit it.

>raped
hah. no

I don't remember where he is.

Last night I had a very weird dream (thanks Lynch the Vivisectionist) about rescuing Coop from the black lodge. I did everything the hand said, but apparently he wasn't happy to leave it at all. What have I done wrong, Sup Forums?

So the cataract eyes that the doppelgangers have in the lodge means nothing as well?
Just because Kyle came up with it doesn't mean that it carries no meaning. Pretty much the entire "lore" around the red room and lodges was improvised during production

>muh circlejerk is ruined!
>autistic screeching

Yes. Black eyes are the tell-tale sign of a doppelgänger, usually.

Are you ready to become irrelevant /tpg/?

When nerds try to be witty and think it's cute, we all lose.

LESS THAN 6 HOURS
ESS THAN 6 HOURS L
SS THAN 6 HOURS LE
S THAN 6 HOURS LES
THAN 6 HOURS LESS
THAN 6 HOURS LESS
HAN 6 HOURS LESS T
AN 6 HOURS LESS TH
N 6 HOURS LESS THA
6 HOURS LESS THAN
6 HOURS LESS THAN
HOURS LESS THAN 6
HOURS LESS THAN 6
OURS LESS THAN 6 H
URS LESS THAN 6 HO
RS LESS THAN 6 HOU
S LESS THAN 6 HOUR
LESS THAN 6 HOURS
LESS THAN 6 HOURS

Is that you, you autistic fuck? I wasn't referring to the retarded memekids in this thread, he was literally replying to anything new in the thread with some gay shit about memes that didn't even apply.

Pleb

is that another japanese commercial?

5 missoulas and 20 montanas left

we see you, reddit autist. are you just mad that everyone turned against you? LOL. so much for "We", you lonely tourist.

Wrong again. They now symbolize Kyle McLaugh-In as a bad actor.

Is that why you left reddit?

Friendly reminder that your dumbass shitpost is going to die tonight when we get coop back.

A youtube ASMR-er with a bigger budget.

deleted scene. some pieces should just stay missing.

Guys, reminder to report all the post that contain the word reddit, the mdos will eventually ban them

Is there still nope?

Um, you're going to have to get used to that, bub.

Yeah, let's restrict his speech via moderation just like we do back home on reddit!

You'll see...

>Pretty much the entire "lore" around the red room and lodges was improvised during production

The visuals and BOB were improvised but Lodge lore was Frost jerking off to his previous supernatural books.

The plot thickens like congealed semen.

I'm just following the 4ch rules, off-topic posting is a bannable offense. I don't remember the new or the old season ever mentioning reddit, do you?

I'm just going to saying that you mentioning reddit was the right thing to do.

Through the window of her double's house
The niece longs to see
One bus bus going between two towns
Missoula, back with ye.

you can get banned for spamming you retard tourist.

Major Briggs died in a fire after meeting with Doppel–Cooper. Major Briggs knew something was terribly wrong and his next stop was the LFA or whatever, the SETI type radar array that's pointed at the skies and Twin Peaks and Ghostwood and under the earth and shit.

Is this the site of the fire? Did Doppel–Cooper follow him up Blue Pine Mountain and burn the entire place down?

I thought it was the one who calls everything he doesn't like gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqtgYoWmiUU

kys

Oh my! Just look at my fellow redditors making sure 4channers are accountable to moderation and the rules. I salute you!

:)

We'll civilize these savages yet!

Let me guess, now you're doing evil genius voice. What fun!

I find that the Secret History of Twin Peaks fits perfectly into the show. Reminder that the redhead with magical powers and the ability to make any man love her was actually 13 years old, and possibly an assassin.

You liberal bro?

>you will never slap Shelly over the head

FATTY

You can believe that if you want. Truth is, Frost is the McCartney of Twin Peaks. Pulling everything together, while in the shadow of his partner, the "creative" one. The "true genius". The "real artist". The "spousal abuser". The "eastern philosophy-fetishist".

need this thread to go back to its roots

Are you whiny nerd voice? He scares me.

>making sure Sup Forums remains Sup Forums
>is "reddit"
it's like you WANT to be insulted at this point. this level of retardation can't be accidental

I think Briggs started the fire to deny key intel to Mr. C

It turns out I only call you gay if you present as such. Wild, right?

I'll link to the archive whenever you like, friendo.