Has an actor/actress ever done or said something to where you've stopped following their work because of it?

Has an actor/actress ever done or said something to where you've stopped following their work because of it?

nope never

What a passive aggressive bitch

She was obviously in the right here.

Mel Gibson's anti-semitism.

Disgusting

No because I don't follow anythingof the trivial shit they do outside of the movies they bring out

maybe she should've fucking said no thank you instead of taking the photo for fake nice points

SLAG

I hope you're raped by a pack of niggers

>hey fellow humans when you see me picking up my pills cause I got the clap again could you please not get a photo with my cause I promised my boyfriend I wouldn't get that shit

What a cunt.

Wrong and please go back

Passive Aggressive bitch, at least the guy was cool about it

>dont want to take the picture
>too much of a coward to say no
>go home and write about it on twitter
One of us

Nope. She puts herself in the public eye so she has voided any right to a private life.

fucking bitch

mobile twitter looked like shit back then

Remember that time when all the celebrity nudes were leaked and Kendrick was laughing and said she wouldn't care if she was hacked because the only photos on her phone were pictures of cats?
And then her phone was hacked and all those photos of her snorting cocaine were leaked and she stayed silent?

Haha, good times

>fellow humans

Wtf is this shit? She thinks she's above ordinary people?

>antidiabetes clinic
Do americans really do this?

the fuck are you on about?

Obviously shes a lizard

I had to stop following a ton because they voiced their distaste for Trump.

>mobile
>twitter
You're everything wrong with this site.

I don't mind them hating Trump, but the obsessive attitude towards him is putting me off the entertainment industry altogether.

>implying this didnt make people like him more

>She was obviously in the right here.
Why couldn't she just say "no"? She obviously agreed to the photo, so she doesn't get to complain about it.

always

Anti-Trumpers, the ones who came out as pro-Hillary, any actresses who do romantic/sex roles with non-whites I drop like a hot potato.

>picking up prescriptions
Dude...what do you expect? She was picking up her vagiclean medicine

She's not Amy Schumer.

When Emile Hirsch choked that lady from Sony I stopped watching his movies

>agrees to take photo and poses
>bitches about the guy on Twitter to her entire fanbase

>hey fellow humans

Dropped. How can you be so up your own ass

>imagine writing a falseflag this bad

thanks for the (you)s!

This so much. I honestly didn't care who won (I hate politics and thought they both sucked) but seeing celebs come out and throw temper tantrums over it made me hate a whole lot of actors and actresses I used to like. Keep your political leanings to yourself. I pay to watch you act not cry on Twitter bc the person you liked lost an election.

I dropped Emma Roberts when she pulled her Hillary bullshit and now she's starring opposite a nigger in a romance, isn't she?

I win again

You can get prescription meds to treat rat face?

Dear human, I think you take everything too literally. Morbo hates that.

Sup Forums aren't people.

Actors who are unironically anti-trump and feel the need to tell everybody, or actresses who actually beliefe they have a terrible life because they are womyn in hollywood.

Morbo hates everything except for killing.