I recently watched this pile of garbage. What did I think of it???

I recently watched this pile of garbage. What did I think of it???

strong disdain

you thought someone gives a fuck about you

medicore at best
it looked fine but when the best acting its from Tarkin then we have a problem

A glib facsimile

It's a useless and meaningless movie, but at least you can just forget about it. TFA on the other has damaged the past present and future of Star Wars.

This

By your tone I'd say you liked it

>TFA

That's a strange way to pronounce "prequels".

You can dismiss the prequels just like Rogue One. You can't dismiss TFA, it brought back the original characters and ruined them, turned the Force into a joke, the whole film looks like a parody.

After all we have Star Wars IV A NEW HOPE

RO and TFA >>>>>>> pleb-quels

TFA wasn't as good as it should have been, but its not the blight on the franchise and the methos that the shitquels are.

You realize Jyn/Felicity is better than Rey/Daisy.

You're an Underageb& whose first Star Wars flick was Revenge of the Shit, and thus feel compelled to criticize Rogue One purely for being nothing like that steaming pile of shit you love so much for nostalgic reasons.
Since you also happen to be a beta white male you find the movie's primary characters irritating because they are not white males like yourself, and you can only relate to characters (or people in general) that are exactly like you (whiny, self-important, white, males)
To top things off, because you're a Sup Forumsedditor, you also know nothing about the technical aspects of film making and are unable to really analyse and break down the movie; for instance, you can't possibly dissect the movie's structure, arcs, and conflict because you know nothing about story and writing (how could you, you think an abomination like the Bioshock series has good story). Instead the reason you have such distaste for the movie is because you're angry. Angry that there are people out there who enjoy good things, and enjoyed this movie.

I Think you loved it and believed it was a fresh take on an established story

Shitty movie brimming with "muh feels" moments made especially for normies

>disneyshilling this hard

You enjoyed it. Because it wasnt half bad,

Imagine having an opinion this shit

Good representation of the autism level of every prequel apologist.

I hope Disney sends you toy figurines and stickers for you hard work

not an argument

Enjoyed it tbqh, lads. Thought it was alright.

The post Civil War Union Veterans Group?

It wasn't the best thing ever, but you liked it a little more than TFA.

Yes.