Can we get a Hannibal thread?

What the FUCK was her problem?

She ended up helping him escape in the end so she was mostly just judgy. I mean she expected more from someone as superior as hannibal and his entire life was a facade to sate his baser instincts.

Lol how can you be one the FBI's greatest experts in criminal psychology and fuck Hannibal without knowing that there's something wrong with him?

She must be dumber than a post.

Why did she go full blown lesbian out of nowhere in the last season?

I mean, we got a pretty hot sex scene out of it so I'm not exactly complaining. But that shit was completely out of left field.

Op are you one of those pumpkin fags?

Two X chromosomes

This actress actually has down syndrome irl... make of that what you will.

Speaking of the 3rd season is it actually worth watching?

>tfw bryan fuller turned into an SJW cunt after this series

It's a little weird, feels different to the first 2 seasons, maybe because fuller got more creative control. I never finished it but I Imagine it'd be a lot more enjoyable not having to watch an episode a week

I am as God made me, sir.

He was verging on SJW during this show, though.

>As much white-to-nonwhite race swapping as possible
>As much gay and gay-curious as possible

Leading up to Will and Hannibal basically fucking each other mentally, constantly, in every scene

Overall it was a great show and I don't even mind this stuff. But I could see how Fuller was primed for pozz

I can see that, but I didn't find it particularly egregious, at the least it didn't seem to be making a political point.

Has there ever been a more visually beautiful show in all of tv?

being too qt for this planet

Kino.

How can anybody claim that Hannibal was the bad guy? I mean that nigga in the webm deserved to get eaten.

Yes. It definitely became a lot more artsy, but it probably won't be as bad watching without Commercials and waiting a week in between

Do Americans really clap at dinner parties?

the red dragon adaptation is worth seeing and it concludes the series admirably

Delete your webm and replace it with this superior one immediately.

>Not showing all the food

>simply ebin season finale where everyone dies in the most dramatic fashion possible
>next season
>JK EVERYONE'S STILL ALIVE

lost interest after that.

Only Will should have survived that night.

>Only Will should have survived that night.
this

Fucking lol

>That look

Mads is such a great actor, but I'd do the same, putting the tissue in you pocket is gross.

I half agree. In concept it sounds stupid and anti climatic. In execution it was perfect.

Nobody came back the same.

It's fair to assume that he has a bin for tissues though

She's so beautiful it hurts, dark hair with blue eyes is my kryptonite.

Anyone got a webm, of the "what god do you pray to" scene?