Thoughts?

Thoughts?

good effects
fine pussy
garbage movie

nice idea,poorly executed

This.
It was eye candy, but the movie itself was shit.

Extended Cut is pure kinography

This is a film for VISUAL kinoseurs only.
PLOT is irrelevant. Substance is irrelevant.
It's a VISUAL medium. It's for FEELS.
Only for kinoseurs.

10/10 music video

God you're stupid.

wanking material for 13 year olds

Awful.

Many attractive women.

Japs make better wankction films. The CGI was beyond terrible.

so it was all a dream?

and that girl got killed over a bar of baking chocolate?

one of my least favorite movies ever. i stopped talking to a girl partly because she said it was her favorite.

Cool effort !!! But it's too bad that it doesn't seem to connect Zack's style and cosplay culture well enough to make buzz over the society Y'know ???

If this movie were released today it would be heralded a masterpiece due to muh stronk women.

I lost my virginity to this movie.
Played a 1080p bluray copy on a 60" screen when my parents were out, and a friend of mine who I had a crush on came over to watch movies and hang on. I remember fucking her doggy style, sweat pouring from my forehead with my exertion, and yelling at the top of my lungs DANCE METAPHORS, KINO and BASED SNYDER as Emily Browning kicked ass in that miniskirt.
Since then it is one of my favorite kinos. Unfortunately for me I never got to have sex with that girl again.

>ywn wake up to her making breakfast for you
>swn kiss you before you leave for work

I really liked it. Extended Cut adds two crucial scenes.

Such as?

Good heavens.

The fuck are you talking about? This movie is extremely sexist. Even a cursory watch shows several women get raped, are completely powerless, and are there purely for sex appeal

Song introducing the brothel and Hamm's offer to Emily to free her of her pain and sadness and her accepting it. It's the climax of the film actually, gone from the TC for some absurd reason.

garbage

I've watched it a couple of times with the sound down

Almost as if the film wants us to feel sorry for the girls by putting them in vulnerable positions.

>half the plot and the best parts are in the extended edition
Why does Snyder always do this?

So how are they Stronk women?

I'm not the other guy. I don't think the film is sexist is all.