This was pure unadulterated cyberpunk Kino. Better than the Anime even

This was pure unadulterated cyberpunk Kino. Better than the Anime even.

Opinions?

Thicc and kino

Yes but her breasts were too small

Everything was shit but the visuals.

Purest form of kino.

it was cyerpunkkino

id rank it better than johnny mnemonic but not as good as matrix 1, but streets ahead of matrix 2 & 3

Building up hype for the dvd sales , fucking shills.

Way better than I expected. Fight scenes weren't great though and Scarjo was annoying.

No my opinion is this board is reddit. You like Logan, Wonder Woman, Split, Get Out, Ghost in the Shell, Kong Skull Island, Gotg 2, John Wick 2 and Fate and the Furious.

this

I hear there are some cool comic book movies coming soon, you'll probably love them

b8. Move on everyone. Nothing to see here.

>cyberpunk Kino.
15 year old memester. Opinion discarded.

I don't read comics, only Manga.

very disappointing, not but disappointments this entire 2017?

there are LITERALLY no good movies so far for the entire year

Not hard to be better than a shitty gook aping of Bladerunner.

>if you like any of these completely random movies that I just picked, that have absolutely nothing to do with each other, you are Reddit.

I didn't think it was better than the anime

It was shit, they should of did a shot-for-shot adaptation of the original. Instead we got another Hollywood blockbuster designed by coked out studio execs and brain dead focus groups trying find a formula for box office success.

It looked pretty but that was all it had going for it.

You can take shit and make it look like brownies, but it's still shit.

>better than johnny mnemonic
So, better than being punched in the dick?

That's because it was worse than the anime. The only good parts of it were straight lifts from the anime, like the footchase scene when there's a shot of a massive plane flying overhead. Great shot, but the director just copied it. When he wasn't copying shit, he didn't know what to do and it all just became a bit of a mess.

Also why is captcha now asking me to identify pairs of shorts? What's next? All the squares that have roasties in them?

that outfit was such a mistake, it just does not translate well to a 3D figure

You were a mistake.

Trainspotting 2 was great, fuck you

it was shit

f-fuck you

Captcha uses Turing tests to perform tasks for google. So for some reason google wants to know which square has shorts. Probably for advertising purposes.

Sorry i was only joking.

That's what i thought. Are all the cars and roadsigns for self driving cars?

anybody got more scarjo ?

Most likely.

Oh shit, maybe I should quit trying to get away with giving them wrong answers

If this were a stand alone movie, I would have liked it more, but I disliked it as a GitS movie since they just did their own thing with most of it instead of doing a proper adaption.

But that's a physical format

I didn't think it was that bad. Yes it is an inferior version in comparison to the anime/95 film but the mods to the 85 film in particular were pretty well done. Obviously that doesn't make a movie though and it did have it's own set of issues. Decent film for normies and average film for weebs.

>Inb4 le contrarian Reddit is here

I like them both equally, the film adaptation is very well made. Sure they changed the story around a bit but it's still very much the GITS I love.

Meant 95 there before the shitposting comes in

>Better than the Anime even.

Anime version was in love with it's own farts.

you watched the webdl ? it probably look like shit..

>Anime version was in love with it's own farts.
agreed, the best thing that anime did was inspire The Matrix

It was on the lower end of decent. It had a bland story that was told poorly. Very expository with characters telling you the viewer how to feel and perceive the plot.

The mods to the original story were all (imo) inferior to the scenes they were based on.

I'm not a fanboy or anything and I held my judgement until I saw it yesterday and apart from being pretty, it was just forgettable.