Shows that were wrongly cancelled

Shows that were wrongly cancelled

You know sitcoms are supposed to actually be funny?

Under the Dome

Zoo

wonderfalls

freeks & geaks

Firefl-

Oh, you said wrongly. Damn.

u mad as heck

Hannibal

World Piece, now wait before you crucify me I dont give a shit about politics or the political views of Sam Hyde I just thought the show was genuinely funny. Does that mean I have a shit sense of humor, maybe, but I enjoyed the show and it being canceled was a bummer for me. I heard it had good ratings anyway...

Jericho

Pushing Daisies

Love the show, but they were starting to run out of ideas... its the red dwarf thread all over again, I for one am glad it ended.

Was there a scene in this show where someone was working on skynet in a cabin in the middle of nowhere (grassy area, not many trees but maybe a few and maybe a mountain in the background) and a few helicopters and cops show up at some point.

I know that doesn't really sound like the shows every day environment but I have this half memory of something Terminator related but can't place it. Does that ring any bells for anyone who watched the show?

If they'd kept it to one self-contained season, as originally intended, instead of jumping on the "potential profitability" train and began padding it with inferior, poorly-conceived and -written filler, everyone woulda been better off.

Cavemen, based on the Geico commercial.

THIS. Despite some sub-par acting, it was a brilliant concept and truly unusual. I've never been so disappointed to not be able to learn what was happening.

this one hurts.

shame he was a Scientologist

Hey Crab Man!

This was so good

That bitch Joy never got her comeuppance.
I hated that I was supposed to feel bad for her and cheer her on despite being a real bad human bean.

Hey Jason Lee!