Tfw Flash is now a scrawny indian nerd form some reason

>tfw Flash is now a scrawny indian nerd form some reason

Whoa don't be racist dude

This Poo always has a smug face going on.

Will he shit in the street in his origin story movie?

The entire movie is a shit show, even worse than the Fantastic 4 remake

Cuz Disney?

Umm it got like 93% on rotten tomatoes and I got an email from saying it's certified fresh so you're obviosly wrong. Lol idiot.

It's because the Jews are brainwashing women to date brown guys instead of white guys because they're trying to end western civilization so there's nobody left to arm Israel

Peter actually bullied him in movie lmfao.
Flash had no friends,shown as total loser. Even said by nigger kid,mj,asian girl,his teacher,homecoming girlfriend.

Peter was comfident,smart,in social clubs like band,etc total chad.gets even senior girls somehow

Benis parker was total out of nowhere and not even fitting tone of movie

Literally opposite of Raimi movie

will he drag his ass on the streets leaving skid marks but in super speed?

You'd have to be to go around calling yourself Flash these days.

jews are the reason women won't have sex with us, as long as we keep electing republicans eventually the jews will lose and we will all habe cool jobs and gfs

disney wins again!

Wow, ANOTHER thread about this!

You didn't even watch it

Yeah...thats the reason why you are a virgin...thats the ticket...

>in this incarnation PETER is the bully

they wanted to portray a bully as the loser

bullys aren't cool guys, flash would being a 6'2'' aryan fit jock wasn't a right message

This unfortunately sjw numale libtard redditors are too cucked by zog brainwashing to realize white america is disappearing before their eyes. God bless donald trump for finally doing something about Hollywood

Why would the Jews not want people to arm isreal? Isreal is the jews...

But brown people hate jews the most, so why would jews want more of them?

t. scholmo schekelberg rubegoldbergstein

hollywood jews are the cultural marxist cucks Israel are actually redpilled

What is the God Emperor doing about jewllywood?

Yelling at them on twitter

>Israel are actually redpilled
r/the_donald detected

Fuck off racists

Go back to Sup Forums

Where can I read more about these different types of jews?

Fuck off cucks

go back to /reddit/

His Guatemalan.

your friendly neighborhood Sup Forums board

Because whites are obviously much smarter and therefore more dangerous to the jewish plan of world domination. Brown people are more docile under jewish control because they don't even know they're being controlled in the first place. Again, whites are smarter than brown people. The Jews know this, that is why they eugenically bred with European populations to further their power (the Ashkenazi)

Because whites are obviously much smarter and therefore more dangerous to the jewish plan of world domination. Brown people are more docile under jewish control because they don't even know they're being controlled in the first place. Again, whites are smarter than brown people. The Jews know this, that is why they eugenically bred with European populations to further their power (the Ashkenazi). This is why jews today are white despite originally coming from the Middle East, and also why you don't see black Jews

See why he was casted. He's the modern bully, he's smart, rich and gets good grades. He takes AP classes, just like Peter. The bully trope from the last five movies is stake, and needed to be updated for the 2010's.

If they're easy to control why does Israel requirebillions in military aid every year to assure the Muslim hordes don't rape

another step towards the end of whitey. fuck the white race

Just keepin' it nu-male.

He's Guatemalan lol

Not that guy but they don't. You need to understand what the actual situation in the ME is. A sort of coalition of the Saudis, Israel Jordan and Qatar have formed one power bloc backed by the US, while Iran and Syria among others are backed by Russia. The Israelis have not been in any actual danger of invasion in decades. US contributions to the Israeli military are actually pretty small as a % of their GDP, they can definitely afford to defend themselves, it's really more of a money laundering scheme.

It's essentially about keeping the dollar as the global reserve currency and, importantly, maintaining the petrodollar. However there is also ample reason to believe (given that they've said it openly and that documents from the Office of Special Plans state it explicitly) that a large component of this relationship is explicitly for the benefit of Israel because Jews are a huge political power bloc in the US.

So consider this. Saudi Arabia (country that holds de jure claim to the entirety of the Arab world) Jordan (The De-Facto Palestinian State) Qatar (I actually like them they're funny people) all SHOULD hate Israel with the white hot intensity of a thousand burning suns.
Except they don't. They've actually lined up alongside the Israelis to kill other Muslims in wars proxy wars because... Why, again? Oh right, they're being manipulated.

Israel hasn't been in any actual danger in 30 years. They have been the ones victimizing everyone around them, in fact. The Neoconservative movement in the US serves Israeli interests because asdfg and the Neoliberal movement in the US serves Saudi interests, which are just Israeli interests.

The only groups in America you can talk to who serve neither are literal Nazis and Communists, and worse, AnCaps. That's the situation our politics are in right now.

he isn't a poo in the loo, he is a south american spic.
Guatemala

Here's a sneak peak at how fast he will be.

Is pic related ever wrong?

Do you really think they have loos in Guatemala?

Oh right, I guess that does make up for the fact he's 5'5" and 130 pounds and playing a highschool bully

tfw weak brown manlet but might finally get laid by a white girl thanks to Jewish brainwashing. Hope to see more alpha indian men in films

Why did my teachers fight so hard to convince me that Colombus was an idiot to think central americans were indian, when they clearly look similar?

Someone explain to me why nerds worship Chad now?

I understand that the casting of a midget in Flash's role is stupid but don't you fuckers identify with the underdogs/nerds anymore?

The left is a strawman version of the Sup Forums argument that nobody has ever actually expressed. The right is an actual argument made daily by mainstream political figures.

If you want a serious criticism of the Sup Forums theory of incentivized racemixing, all one needs to actually do is point to the fact that Jews racemix like the dickins in America. If their plan were to breed the white man out of existence so that they can reign supreme a'la the mythical Kalergi Plan, why would they also do it to themselves?

That's the actual Achilles heel of the argument. Simply projecting reddit tier virgin memes onto the opposition might be effective as catharsis but it isn't an actual refutation of the actual argument. You should apply yourself more to actual argumentation.

Good point. He's such a little faggot and you want to break his face, but that would make YOU the bully in the eyes of the modern school system, and it would make your life hell.

High School bullies aren't 1950s Jocks.

not when they are brown. nice dubs btw.

Being nerd is cool now.

You gotta admit though
its fucked that they're turning white heroes into muds
side characters like op who gives a fuck i guess but not the mains

He literally says during the movie "I'm going to kick your ass later" (or some extremely similar variation) when Tom Holland has an easy 3" and 30 pounds on him. Fuck off

In defense of that choice specifically, I think Mamoa actually makes sense for Aquaman because Pacific Islanders would make nifty Atlant-
Wait. Fuck. No it's in the name, shit. Atlantis. Atlantic. How do we explain this one? I don't mind if it's just explained, shouldn't Atlanteans all look like... Paleolithic Atlantids? Like Neanderthals or something? How long ago did Atlantis sink, quick lorefags help

>Not even getting the point.

he's a spic, by "kick your ass" he means "I'll shoot you 3 times in the back later"

Guatemala is not in South America, you ignoramus

>white America is disappearing before their eyes

*tips tinfoil hat*

Having Flash be a stereotypical jocks has been done to death not to mention that the idea that a normie is going to physically bully the kid who fought captain america is rather stupid

>THE DEMOGRAPHIC REPLACEMENT OF WHITES IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES IS A TINFOIL CONSPIRACY
>EXCEPT IT'S HAPPENING AND ALSO THEY DESERVE IT

Doesn't Flash become Venom at some point? I could be wrong about that. I hope I am because seeing this kid as any sort of villain would be gid awful.

>the bully is now in the academic decathlon team

I don't know the world I live in anymore.

Nope. Not in this universe. Sony is doing a venom movie with no connection to MCU.

looks like a troll

He gets 9/10 grades. He picks on everyone for being dumber than him, and he's supposedly rich.

>Hi, my name is Peter Parker and I'm having a problem with my internet connection. I'm just looking for some help.

>HewHewHew Petyr parkyr? Yo ahh thot dweeb frum mai school, whill you evah gettah date!! HewHewHew!! May-bee try tuhrning youhr ruhtuhr ohn and owff!! HewHewHew!! Good luuk thrying to find help fuhrum me, my fuhrend!!

>Wow, Jeez, Flash is such a jerk.

Kek, if they were Neanderthals then they would still be European with blonde hair and blue eyes

It's not even outright bullying. He spends the entire movie making mildly irritating comments about Peter. He never punches or harasses peter.

>It's a poltard googles "flash spiderman" and picks the worst possible incarnation to make his point episode
Holy shit, this is even more embarrassing than suggesting Spider-Man: Blue's Flash is THE Flash.

more proof how shit Marvel is

There is two types of jews orthodox jews. They follow the torah. And ashkenazi jews, they follow the talmud.

He's an excerpt from the talmud.

Maimonides in Hilkoth Maakhaloth (ch. IX) says:

"It is not permitted to drink the wine of a stranger who becomes a convert,(43) that is, one who accepts the seven precepts of Noah, but is permitted to gain some benefit from it. It is allowed to leave wine alone with him, but not to place it before him. The same is permitted in the case of all gentiles who are not idolaters, such as the Turks [Ismaelites]. A Jew, however, is not permitted to drink their wine, although he may use it to his own advantage. All the best known Rabbis agree on this. But since Christians are idolaters, it is not allowed even to use their wine to advantage."

In Kerithuth (6b p. 78) it says:

"The teaching of the Rabbis is: He who pours oil over a Goi, and over dead bodies is freed from punishment. This is true for an animal because it is not a man.(48) But how can it be said that by pouring oil over a Goi one is freed from punishment, since a Goi is also a man? But this is not true, for it is written: Ye are my flock, the flock of my pasture are men (Ezechiel, XXXIV, 31). You are thus called men, but the Goim are not called men."

desu I found him to be more of an annoying asshole than any of the other Flash incarnations.

>crying about superhero movies

i don't know why but it seems Hollywood doesn't like blonde actors in general

part 2

In Zohar (I, 28b) we read:

"Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field, etc. (Genes. III, 1.) 'More subtle' that is towards evil; 'than all beasts' that is, the idolatrous people of the earth. For they are the children of the ancient serpent which seduced Eve."(50)

In the Abhodah Zarah (25b) it says:

"The Rabbis taught: If a Goi joins an Israelite on the road, he [the Jew] should walk on his right side.(44) Rabbi Ismael, the son of Rabbi Jochanan the nephew of Beruka, says: if he carries a sword, let the Jew walk on his right side.(45) If the Goi carries a stick, the Jew should walk on his left side.(46) If he is climbing a hill or descending a steep incline, the Jew must not go in front with the Goi behind, but the Jew must go behind and the Goi in front, nor must he stoop down in front of him for fear the Goi might crack his skull. And if he should ask the Jew how far he is going, he should pretend he is going a long way, as Jacob our Father said to the impious Esau: Until I come to my Lord in Seir (Gen. XXXIII, 14-17), but it adds: Jacob set out for Sukoth."

Irritating comments stack up and I count that has harrasment since they have lots of classes together. You don't have to punch someone to bully them. You can get easily expelled for it.

If it was a buff white dude you'd identify with him?

Those types of guys aren't here sitting complaining about brown people on a Chinese knitting forum, they're out playing extreme frisbee and enjoying life.

>form some reason
Because Flash is a bully (while he's in high school), and this takes place in modern day Queens, not the era Spider-Man was created in.

>Extreme Frisbee
They are on /fit/ and just as pissed at shit skins as we are.

>Sup Forums argument that nobody has ever actually expressed

Merely pretending.

>Guatemala
my geography isnt that great especially of those 2 continents.
whatever, hes south central, north american spic not poo in the loo

BUT this is literally a live action movie the highest form of representation of the material...

Israel is their crown jewel m8 degenerate Jews in America are pawns in the game

non jews literally have different licenses plates in Israel.

keep trying to debunk what is right in front of you cuck

>be brown guy
>still no gf

Rotten tomatoes is never wrong! NEVER!

Is this Sup Forums's clearest exhibit
of autism yet?

It's not, but there isn't a difference between a spic from central america and south america. They're all ugly rape babies at the end of the day.

that part/casting was definitely weird. but I actually enjoyed the movie. granted, I love spidey, so that might play a part on it.

> is this delusional

>this out of touch

I am from Baltimore MD I go to the same gym as the Arnold am open winner goes and we talk about politics and shit skins m8

Its like you fell for the meme bullys were never racist or some shit lol

>poo in the loo flash
>that's it Parker, now I'm gonna kick your ass

they just can't make new characters and new franchises for minorities because the white market wouldn't be on board if it's not excellent : most hollywooders know they are mediocre so they just hijack white characters and licences. that's my theory.

More proof that the criticisms against the DCEU are not legitimate considering that this is ok but Eisenberg's Luthor is not

Wait so... are they going to recast Spidey again? Or use Holland even though it's disconnected, or not even have spidey?
Tbh I don't like Holland based on Civil War and the Homecoming trailers so I'd be ok with ditching him, though a fourth Spider-Man so soon would be ridiculous