Okay I'm hyped now

Okay I'm hyped now

>Diverse
>90% one race

Modern Hollywood liberalism, folks.

Cool, black people get there own super hero action flick, I'm gonna watch it. I guess diverse means to "put more black people in it " now though? Meh I'm not gonna complain or something I know how the media is now an days simply a phase.

Diverse is a buzzword for black. When they say they want something to be more diverse, it means they want more black people in it. Other colors need not apply.

White people are so done.

>NowThis

Homecoming cast is hella diverse. This isn't, but I'm glad we have a guaranteed box office success with a mostly black cast.

as far as the color spectrum goes black people are as diverse as one can get in America, technically.

Wrong.

This goes for hair as well.

Lol guarenteed success my ass.
It will be first bomb of MCU if you dont count thor1 and cap1 already

Nobody gonna see nigger super hero in valentines while they have 50 shades sequel and Deadpool 2 in month also avengers coming in months

Also there is another movie releasing that week cant remember name but big one

Found a better image.

Jewgle sure doesn't make finding this shit easy.

It was always apparent they meant that. They have been bitching forever about diversity in the NBA and NFL despite around 80% of the league being black. "We need more people of color as coach" is what hey said but they meant black people as coach.

my diverse

Thank God
We needed this

Can you post the tweet of this. I want to see the replies to it so I can rage or have my faith in humanity restored.

You also said Homecoming would flop, and Doctor Strange, and every other Marvel movie

FUCK Trump and FUCK white "people"

So we become superior humans after diversity? Sign me up!

Why would i be hyped? If i wanted to see a bunch of niggers i'd go to OP moms bedroom

1. 90% one race is not diverse but you already knew that

2. It takes place in a fictional african country populated entirely by black people of course the cast is black

>Superior

Literally sub-humans that didn't leave their homeland and stayed in the mud because they lacked that crucial genetic marker that drives us to seek beyond the horizon, the same urge that has taken us this far to have landed on the moon.

Bad writing in Spider-Man homecoming made me less excited for this film

The incident at the Washington Monument would have been investigated and treated as a TERRORIST ATTACK. The feds would have quickly figured out the source of the explosion that damaged one of America's most well known monuments. All those involved would have been found and arrested. END OF MOVIE.

>implying S.H.E.I.L.D wouldn't just scrub the evidence and suppress investigations.

fuck off with your capeshit

i really hate the white race

>dumb white racists think "diversity" means one black guy in a sea of white people
>have no idea that Africa is the most diverse continent on earth
>because all black people look the same to them

What have you done for the white race, other than being a fat useless faggot?

>1 british, one french, one austrian, one swede
>FUCKING YT PEOPLE WHERE MUH NIGGERS??
>5 afro-americans
>YAAS DIVERSITY

(you)

Yassss!
was about time

you retards, they mean diverse as in the industry as a whole. movies with 90% white people is common whereas 90% black movies are not common. so this is increasing diversity

as long as it means fewer whites in movies, i'm good with it. we need to take every step we can to eliminate white people from our media

And yet you are here.

I don't do things for the white race. It's also not my mission to cure the world of it's problems. But I sure as shit know that if it wasn't for whites, I as a Latino wouldn't be sitting in a comfy chair in a big house on my gaming PC shitposting about how shitty black people have and continue to be for the duration of human history. I would probably getting my head chopped off because of the stars if it weren't for white people pillaging and raping my ancestors, I exist now in as close to a utopia we've ever been thanks in large part to "the white devil"

>white racist
you mean white people not cucked enough, so they can be as racially conscious as you are (and actually as racist as you are), nig?

>attacking the person instead of their argument
you just proved him right

Latinos are literal scum, tied with mudslimes and poos

Trust me, I can say without a doubt in my mind that Latinos are indeed scum. I'm just glad most of me is European/middle-eastern(undeniably the best of humanity).

>hella

found the whitey
found the racist

plot twist: they're all played by Eddie Murply in disguise.

Spiderman Homecoming. You still complained when Hollywood gave you true diversity.

Africa has 90% of the world's genetic diversity. They are technically correct.