bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search?q=doctor who
youtube.com/watch?v=qtYmtQfzueM
youtube.com/watch?v=kLun4gA0KbE
youtube.com/watch?v=8h7rhX-MyKA
youtube.com/watch?v=VBlTwfDXgL8
youtube.com/watch?v=OLW-QZHVZoM
youtube.com/watch?v=AVKDvqpaiSE
youtube.com/watch?v=KJopQED5q1I
radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-09/doctor-who-fans-were-gutted-not-to-have-a-new-episode-this-week
youtube.com/watch?v=N1giZyH1gQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=vKGGz9H-nog
tardis.wikia.com/wiki/BBC_Audio_Dramas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can Capaldi actually play guitar?

How has your day been /who/?

Yes. youtube.com/watch?v=gJVHrlm2UrM

Think he used to be in a band so i'd assume so.

Yeah. He was in a band with Craig Ferguson. Murray Gold writes out sheet music for Capaldi to play in the show, and he actually plays it. Even the theme tune bit in 'Before the Flood'. But because of acoustic issues and Capaldi having to concentrate on his acting, he records the guitar seperately/ It actually is him playing, but in a booth afterwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=8YWBAaJei40

Fine, thank you. Continued on my Shit Trips 2 submissions, did the food shopping, baked some cheese twists and cleaned up the general area.

He is coming closer...

FAVORITE DOCTORS POLL
strawpoll.me/13395590

BASED

T

no

youtube.com/watch?v=8gclyj2RCQ8

Better do a bit of a sing-song before he regenerates.

I want this badly now.

I have that Godzilla toy.

Been out of the game for a few seasons, where is it recommended to watch it now?

I really really want a Christmas special to be a musical, just once. Canon or non-canon.

same desu

The Master is a woman now. Nardole is just a half robot half bloke the Doctor's picked up to help out. Start with Series 10 ep1. You're welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=D4l2TiBV6OM

>Start with Series 10 ep1
Was hoping for a site actually. Is hulu or amazon worth it or should I find some random pirate site

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search?q=doctor who

>If you were showrunner and the show got cancelled forever with no chance of coming back, how would you end it?

Broke my phone so now I can't listen to any comfy big finish before sleep

>start watching Death in Paradise for Kris Marshall
>now that I've nearly finished series 2, I don't want Ben Miller to go

Damnit man, this is just like Doctor Who.

>Only Series 10
Well fuck, I guess the previous one is lost in time or something?

honestly, giving the Master that ending, followed by a christmas special with the current doctor meeting the first doctor lmao. They'd meet daleks (who else?) and go to different points in history just like in 'The Chase' (gotta have a bit of Time Travel in there). The final moments would be the Doctor getting in his Tardis, and saying "It's far from being all over!" or a similar line. There'd be a voiceover similar to at the end of Survival, over the Tardis flying off. The final theme tune would play over a montage of each doctor. The final frame would say "Thanks to everyone who's ever contributed to the show in any way. And thanks to all of you at home as well."

dailymotion

Thinking of watching Torchwood. Is it any good?

It's hit and miss, but the highs are very high and it's top-tier escapism the whole way through

I've heard series 3 is the best one. Is it still worth watching series 1 and 2?

It might not blow your mind, but I highly reccomend watching it. Even the shit episodes have some great moments. For instance, 'Cyberwoman' isn't well regarded, but Gareth David Lloyd's acting in it is fantastic imho

Yeah, I don't think Children of Earth would be nearly as good if you weren't familiar with the characters and what they've been through beforehand.

It is worth watching series 1-3, but never series 4. Series 3 actually ends in a fitting way for Torchwood anyway.

If you must skip series 1 and 2, series 3 is pretty standalone anyway (Children of Earth was initially nothing to do with Torchwood, just a project RTD wanted to do. He made it a Torchwood series later)

Would you fuck it?

youtube.com/watch?v=qtYmtQfzueM

Is Timelash so bad it's good or so bad it's unwatchable?

Obviously

YES

youtube.com/watch?v=kLun4gA0KbE

How is this even a question?

Not the first time I've heard children say "We are coming"

BEST ERA YES/YES?

youtube.com/watch?v=8h7rhX-MyKA

>tfw you're the only 3rd doctor vote.

I was surprised by this.

>strawpoll.me/13395590
>check all that apply
well, that was easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=VBlTwfDXgL8

Scaroth reporting in.

>Nardole is most voted.

Should I bother watching the '96 film?

yeah, it's comfy. It's not what I'd call "good" in the sense that it was well written... but it is so entertaining. I like to watch it when I'm down, cheers me right up

youtube.com/watch?v=OLW-QZHVZoM

BEST DR REPORTING IN

youtube.com/watch?v=AVKDvqpaiSE

It's worth it for the morgue scene alone

>Plastic McCoy

what the FUCK IS THIS

3 is my GOAT.

To cringe from thumbnail didn't watch.

*ahem*

Stop reminding me I'll never make love to Peri

>Implying she is wrong.
What's wrong Ahmed? Not get enough wellfare for your 12 wives?

> a chav calling others out about welfare

Why would you want to fuck an evil alien spy?

Oh dear me i'm cringing out of reality.

Anyone else hate "articles" that are just twitter post compilations?

I'm retarded
radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-09/doctor-who-fans-were-gutted-not-to-have-a-new-episode-this-week

she wouldn't shut the fuck up and actually get talking about the episode so i didn't watch, can anyone summarise?

The Monks represent migrants and the humans represent Europe.

Because she's got nice tits

But making that parallel is dumb for a number of reasons

>Harkness is gay
But Harkness isn't gay Barrowman is

john was a total drunk he did nothing in life he was a waste of life that's what his mother always said she abused him but he said that what made him what he is a crack head living on the side of the street he banged prostitution on the street almost every night no one knows how he afforded it. he had a child named Kevin he accidentally drowned at a pool when john wasn't paying attention he was only 6 john left his girl and died a consomme man until he was hit by a bus then good bye john.

Explain?

Because refugees aren't some intelligent conquerors they're just people trying to escape the third world that in the end stack up and contribute to a larger problem.

good bye john

Christmas special is called "The Doctors"

doctorwhonews.net/2017/07/doctor-who-at-san-diego-comic-con.html

fmk Nardole, Bill, Twelve
fuck twelve
marry Nardole
kill bill. get it?

>tfw you can't use the two doctors or the three doctors

This and i can't into homosex. Nardole is a man you'd want to keep around.

Does EU consent?

Another thing is that the refugees aren't claiming to be saving anyone from anything. There's no "three minutes to midnight". Atleast for the West.

>Tfw you will never see Nardole looking back at you in the mirror.

>ywn say "It's me Nardy" to yourself in the mirror

youtube.com/watch?v=N1giZyH1gQ8

>"Here's your tea. I put a bit of coffee in it as well, just to give it some flavor."

Based Nardole giving beverage tips. Has anyone tried doing this? With proper tea, of course.

did they take the telephone box out of the left door so it could open wider?

What is /who/'s favorite cup of tea?
Mine is Earl Grey.

Sometimes I find Bill repulsive and sometimes I find her attractive and I don't know why

youtube.com/watch?v=vKGGz9H-nog

Anyone care to make a cleaner, non-mirrored version of this?

She is alright when her hair is de-noggified.

I just finished watching all of the First Doctor stories, even the missing episodes. Damn fine Doctor, preferred him after Susan left, he was just more pleasant without her. Can't decide between Ian and Vicki for best companion of his.

>tfw breaking the wall

Ian is the best male companion hands down.

>Special thanks: You
How to end a show with good feelings.

tfw want to watch the doctor falls with a friend but scared because he's suidical and don't want him to relate to 12

Hey /who/, are official BBC audios not made by Briggs Finish canon?

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/BBC_Audio_Dramas

Maybe Its because I'm autistic but I was under the impression that the story was triumphant. Keep fighting, no matter the odds, not laying down and dying? Did I miss something?

12 would rather die than regenerate