AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
-breaths in-
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

bumping my own thread

Hot

I legit wish I was a manlet because I I want to be pampered and given head pats by a qt like that.

Im 5'8'' if she did that to me id just give her a hug tb h looks very affectionate and sweet

I honestly didn't know Orlando Bloom was her brother, real freaky.

>sophie turner will never pat your head

Really relishing being 6' 2" over here, you'd never catch me making fun of my short bros though

god I want to fuck emilia clarkes fat british ass

This kind of heightism should not and can not be tolerated, put her in a court and lock her up.

there should be a mandatory public roastbeef inspection for heightist whores

>you'd never catch me making fun of my short bros though

Thank you

10/10 post

Kek laughing at short guy despite that short guy being immensely more accomplished and successful than you.

literally female shit.

i'm curious when you go out, do you have a shorter sidekick guy that follows you everywhere like a puppy? i see that alot in public from men and women

>Nearly 6'6", Sophie will never stand toweringly over you and pat you on the head.

The suffering is real.

ok 5'5

Please honest answer only
Do lankies seriously get girls to hit on them even though they are ugly just because they are tall?
I wouldn't know because I'm a manlet

>sophie will never put on 6" heels, strip you down and chase you around like a tyranosaurus

Define being ugly as hell. Being tall certainly helps but being for real "not a good stylist and diet would make you look good" is still pretty much out of the race.

Life is suffering.

What I wouldn't give To be a manlet who is no taller than Sophie's breast. And to have her rest those breast on top your head.

Sophie will never fart in your general direction.

i'm 5'10 and I was talking to this girl and then a 6'3 guy came in who basically just looked like a taller version of me and the girl's eyes lit up and i faded into the background

mfw

Different 6'2 guy here. No I actually have another bud who's the same height. He's slightly heavier. Keep trying to get him to work out since he's been having health issues but that fucker won't do it. And it's a dick move to mock people over height.

gvie tall gf

Damn, sorry bro

Jon El nino polla

she's a big girl.

Mama mia those thighs

hmmmmmmm

He ain't that short, he's 173cm

Pretty much average

Whos brother!?

>I'm slightly taller than you wearing my 4inch heels. Omg you're too short for me.
Why are women such idiots? Men could call out womanlets for fucking over men by giving them shit height, but they don't.

she's dating a dude two inches shorter than her without heels, I'm pretty sure she's not trying to be a jerk

>not giv.png

FUCK OFF

>Orlando initially believed that his biological father was his mother's husband, the Jewish South African-born anti-Apartheid novelist Harry Saul Bloom (1913–81), who died when Bloom was four years old. However, when he was 13 (nine years after Harry's death), Bloom's mother revealed to him that his biological father was actually Colin Stone, his mother's partner and family friend.[7][8][9] Stone, the principal of the Concorde International language school,[10] became Orlando Bloom's legal guardian after Harry Bloom's death.[9]
Wait a fucking minute
What the fuck

why not take this to it's logical conclusion?

Think again

just be a beta instead

Moar

Negative ass

>Saw him and rose leslie on the underground
Faggot wears sunglasses indoors in dark places

>women wear 4 inch heels
>omg look at how short this manlet is lmao

he still gets more pussy than this thread combined

that's not really that impressive given that he is the male lead on the biggest TV show currently

>the male lead