Just marathoned all 3 seasons over the weekend. top, top copkino

just marathoned all 3 seasons over the weekend. top, top copkino

Season 1 and 2 were really good, season 3 was alright but not amazing. I've always liked the lead actor wherever he shows up though.

Agreed OP, thought the show was really great.

You can tell they upped the budget for S3 we actually got to see the airship twice lol

The show has great atmosphere and also great acting. I also like how all the seasons tie in together in a way that doesn't seem obligatory. That arch with him trying to find his mom's killer in the background of everything that's happening was also nice.

Another good Amazon Prime series is that one that Billy Bob Thorton did, can't remember the name but it also had a good atmosphere, also the hooker on that show is pretty hot.

>pros
welliver
production
music
literally the whole cast is great
dialogues that are written like actual humans would talk to eachother
great cinamography
i REALLY like the natural colors
no overcomplicated supervillian plotlines
great chemistry between hector and welliver

>cons
LA for the 10^6 time
season 1 was pretty much a walking cliche

I really like it but I wish it would be a different town for a change. LA is so overused.

Why are the amazon prime originals so much better than the Netflix ones?

Goliath?

Yep I like how they give a good amount of screen time to the whole cast

Because they don't pump out 100 at a time?

cliche cop shit, but oh wait, his name is hieronymus

Literally one of the greatest copkino's recently. It's everything True Detective should have been

Yeah, Goliath. It ended up being pretty good.

Totally agree with you man. It's a shame True Detective turned out the way that it did.

Any of you guys read the books that this series is based on? Was thinking about giving a shot since I like the show so much.

Thought about it but dude there's like 20 books based on Bosch

So it's shit then. Whenever I see a 15 year old memester recommend anything by saying it's kino I automatically know its shit

>doesn't star Johnny Yong Bosch
Fuck this, I don't want to watch it.

Netflix Originals = TV for adults who are kids
Amazon Originals = TV for adults who have kids

Is it the type of cop show that can replace the hole in my soul that southland ending left?

>Amazon Originals = TV for adults who have kids
Ah yes, Kamen Rider Amazons. Quality television for adults right there.

You should watch Life on Mars and its sequel, Ashes to Ashes.

Wrong

Yes

>walking cliche
this is why I didn't get past the first episode.. how many spoonfed triggers can you fit in one episode? I was saying to myself;"I have seen this soemwhere before...Z" over and over ... I checked it out on the 4k UHD TV to see the picture but if I want to experience the resolution I can watch an hour and a half of scuba-diving coral reef film