/doug/

Could a Doug Funny survive in today's volatile society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JR5zFiIxqSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's hard to survive a bomb in the lasagna

>It's a Doug accidentally ignites a race riot episode

yes remember that time he thought he bombed the school with his science project and immediatly went into hiding in the woods but then he found out it didnt actually work.

Would Doug be LGBT in a modern reboot?

Was he not already?

he would be speedrunning the bag the nematoad game so yes

He'd be Skeeter's twink, the show would focus on Doug's sister

dude only has 7 hairs, wouldn't stand a chance

My favorite episode is the one where he goes full wigga during his Tupac presentation for Black history month and hast to fight Skeeter so the other niggas don't fight. Then let's Skeeter BLACK Patti for helping him out

He's already a "queer."

My favorite episode was the one where he date raped Patty.

>That time the mayor declared Bluffington be part of Canada due to a hatred towards Donald

doo dooo dooo doooo dooo do oo dooo dooo dooo dooo papop apodpopu cchao chow pop duododo aodupa

Fucking blue monkeys shittin up the neighborhood

bangin on a trash can

nematodes!

>it's a /fit/izen fucks patti as doug listens to them over the phone episode

I once in middle school had quite the obsessio with Doug and I wrote a few fan fics. One included some plot where Skeeter and Mr. Dink kidnap and rape Roger. I wrote these little stories and other like it and kept in my trapper keeper. ONe day a few of the loose leafs of paper fell out and I had not noticed and a teacher found that one story and my mom had to be called in. Sucked. Got in trouble for being creative, essentailly.

No. That kid is a fucking pussy-ass piece of shit.

ER EEE ER EEE ER EEE EEE ER EEE ER EEE ER ERRRR

was mr. dink a pedophile?

>Doug destroyed an entire house with one rock

I think he would be fine.

Doug would be a lot better off with safe spaces

the OG beta orbiter, he'd be fine

who /juicy mayonnaise pusy/ here?

Skeeter was blue

Double
Income
No
Kids

Yes, he's building an amusement/diddling park.

Okay, I've been thinking about something. Does anyone think shows like this went too far in trying to normalize loserdom? How many shows were there like this where the main character has this absolute fixation on a girl he could never possibly get with? When I was younger, I thought that was just how you were supposed to act when you liked a girl, so as you can imagine it was way too long before I actually got anywhere. Anyone else feel like you were screwed over by lame role models?

stop noticing these things user!

not to mention he's always inviting doug into his basement to show him his "inventions"

Very expensive.

>blaming a childhood cartoon for your lack of achievement and random faggotry
kys

You idiots he's not a pedophile he just jewish

>implying Jews can't be pedophiles

Doug only survived in the 90s because it got paired with Ren and Stimpy, the most based cartoon ever in its first two seasons, and Rugrats which was a fun little charming thing that was pretty funny.

Doug was kinda terrible

Dammit. Fuck Doug.

he probably would have ended up shooting up his entire school like all white males do

Patti would be a Tranni

dink is a good man

Jews play the long game. They've been toying with young minds through propoganda like Doug for decades.

Todays volitile American society
Ftfy

This. The best thing about Doug was the theme song and random ass sound effects. Everything else was really weak.
youtube.com/watch?v=JR5zFiIxqSs

Why is she so perfect bros?

my favorite one. Does anyone have the pasta?