/bb/ Big Brother 19

HOH: Paul
Veto: paul
Nominations: Alex, Josh and ramses

Temptation:xmas gets to replace one person drawn to veto
Curse:jason, jessica and cody has to wear frog suits and hop everywhere for a week

previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSuaAHY5kcs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks ian

xth for cody

The candy crush show sucks

First for Raven's ass cam

mario lopez needs to stick to xtra

Resistance is futile.

I've already won

He also """""""""won"""""""""" candy crush

XTRA XTRA

pretty excited to witness jessica's breakdown once shes alone in the house

That bathroom is significantly cleaner than the bathroom last season, does anyone else remember the q-tip that was the bathroom floor?

I don't know if I set my expectations too high or I've just become jaded due to the production rigging this early part of the game for Paul, but I really thought this season was gonna be the best since bb14 but I can already see it going to shit

Even if everything keeps coming up Paul, his group of retards will have to turn on eachother eventually

DEVIN JUST CRUSHED THRU THE CANDY TELLING BEASTMODE THE CANDY IS GOING IN HIS POCKET

If she's smart she should try to get a team of Alex, Jason and Ramses together. Sell the angle of Cody is out of the house so I'm playing my own game now, you guys aren't really in their group, blahblahblah

it was obvious it's going to be a shit season the moment Paul walked through a door
there is still small hope that Paul is evicted in next 4-5 weeks and outsiders win enough HOHs to break up showmances and make game more dynamic

wont lie, i was starting to dislike the HN luxury food items. then they did pure slop for OTT and it seemed extra cruel

im undecided now

its basically OTT

1 vet with a bunch of morons stacked around him to protect him

americas vote

It's just oatmeal. Literally nothing wrong with eating oatmeal

Yeah the showmances have been really annoying too. It's fine if there's one (Liztin, Caleb chasing Amber), but when there's 3 it's boring as hell. The only interesting one is Jody, Marlena is awkward as fuck and Maven are just pawns of Paul who can't think for themselves.

OTT at least had some good strategists on the other side, along with some actual interesting personalities. Scott and Alex were superfans and knew how to make feeds interesting. Plus Shrimpman was must watch feeds for the first couple weeks. People like Matt, Raven, Mark, Elena, Christmas, Paul, Ramses, are all just extremely boring to watch. Even Jillian was pretty boring too.

WRONG

slop ingredients:

>Natural oats, proprietary blend of whey protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, wheat protein isolate, milk protein isolate, natural and artificial flavors, vitamins and minerals (vitamin A palmitate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, vitamin D3, alpha tocopherol, niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid, calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, zinc oxide, copper gluconate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, folic acid, potassium iodide), cellulose gum, salt and acesulfame potassium.

oatmeal ingredients

>rolled oats

THIS

IS

MY

YARD

There was no strategy in OTT

not him, for macros yes, but the synthetic vitamins are questionably useful
probably not a good idea long term at least

>when ur season is so bad it makes OTT and 18 seem like time well spent

Even better.

>oatmeal ingredients
>rolled oats
pretty sure you're forgetting something there

>not using steelcut oatz
You're not gonna make it

Cody and Jessica on a cute date night

That sounds pretty delicious and nutritious tbqfhf (to be quite fairly honest famalan).

What did Devin do anyways? All I remember is that he got evicted unanimously

he put the money in the pockets

overall what was the most torturous season to be a contestant on? probably 8?

The only houseguests I would be generally excited for returning

Kek

He put money in my daughter's pocket

Why?

Entertaining as all hell

hi matt
you and eric stein are amazing at revisionist history, listen to you for half an hour and i am almost convinced you were the best bb players of all time
my choices would be Russell, Jason Guy and Shelby (but she probably would self-evict from boredom before jury)

Just saw the episode
Cody is the only entertaining person in that house. He even got more screen time than Paul

>mfw he could probably lie again about how his wife has cancer and they would eat it up

>Cody goes home this week
>Ramses or Jason gets sent home next week
>Jessica still in the house
>Cody wins BattleBack next Friday
>Cody/Jessica win HOH
>mfw

What did he mean by this?

>haha, Jessica and Cody have zero percentage chance to win the game
>unless they are in F2 together

i will give it less than a week before someone starts getting offended by the way pao bullies jason and calls her out for it

who eats lays with salsa?

That doesn't really matter as Cody would be evicted the next week anyways. Paul is too good of a player for Cody to get him out and Paul will use his big brother skills to swiftly eliminate Cody.

I would kill to see Jason Guy play again. I'd argue that he was the best player to never win.

I love this season

>Cody leaves this week
>wins Battleback because his competition is nothing
>Paul wins the HoH on his return
>sends him right back out

>froggy style

DELET THIS

Have this thot instead.

wew

Yup

I know I said this in a previous thread, but we are in week fucking two and this is the best season for nudity since BB15, god bless America.

Kek

>tfw I got 3 day ban for posting elena tits even after spoilers

janitors do it for free

Has it even been three days?

MOMMY

Dynamic IP n00b

Neat!

alex: paul looks taller on tv

LOL

make him cry Alex

kek, all the girls on OTT had the same reaction when he hosted the competition
>"you seem shorter in person"

We're giving Kevin the temptation right ?

Post your best Alex pics

Yeah but won't they double tap you for admitting ban dodging?

Yes

Alex

alex

no, give it to pao. she will use will need it before kevin

what do you not understand about dynamic ip

What is Alex's ethnic background again?

CANDY CRUSH BATTLEBACK

we have no influence. i just give all my votes to josh each week

polynesian chinese, born in hawaii

ALEX

white hispanic

Matt Hoffman dislikes Matt, good opinion

dark white skin

nobody cares about matt hoffman

was it dave mirra that an hero'd?

yeah, he was my favorite. he had cte

yes, but we don't talk about that ;__;

season theme
youtube.com/watch?v=TSuaAHY5kcs

is /bb/ dead?

>30 IPs
at least for this week, yeah

All according to plan

why do titcow and arbor day keep kissing

people are voting for dom for the temptation
expect grodner to give it to her to protect paul

Was talking to some showfags today and I mentioned how much I don't like Raven because she only talks about her pacemaker and likes paul too much and they just laughed and said she's pointless she doesn't get any screentime

Your friends seem cool

Raven will never be interesting, sadly, nor will Matt.

So, I'm guessing the veto ceremony didn't happen yet?

"she has a terminal disease, if you don't let her win BB you're a piece of shit" matt

we talked about the candy crush stuff and they mentioned how much they dislike frankie and beastmode cowboy so they are usually good on their opinions. they're my girlfriends friends so this is the first I talked BB with them

I don't even remember who won last season.

Don't bring out nicolefag from his slumber pls