How does Sup Forums feel about clonekino?

How does Sup Forums feel about clonekino?

Good show? Sexy Actress? Who wouldn't clone a sexy chick if they were making clones? oh right

I made the samw thread two years ago because I loved it but the fpbp post was Literally Tumblr: the Show so then I hated it

Give multiple clone gfs

Let me change my hair and I'm a different person!

Literally Tumblr: The T.V. series

tbf those posts are generally made by people who have never watched the show in question

Do you know what a clone is?

>let me change my hair and accent and personality and mannerisms and I'm the same person!
ftfy

it's pure shit

wtf I hate television now

2>3>4>1>5

>tfw the bimbo clone shows up next week.

>she clued on to the conspiracy but thinks it's all a grand scheme by big cosmetic
bimboclone best clone

Helena best girl. Tranny clone worst girl

Shay was better for Cosima than Delphine.
There i said it.

Who is worst girl and why will it ALWAYS be Rachel?

Great thread guys. Real interestin'

3,5, power gap, 4, 2, 1

Cosima. Literally Evergreen College tier .

Cosima is best girl you retarded cuck pleb.
I bet you are a Rachelcuck.

Probably Ferdinand whiteknighting his CBT queen.

So that P.T guy is just some 70 years old con artist?

A girl I just started seeing is all about this show. Should I be worried?

No. It's a TV show about a medical science conspiracy.

If she says he favorite clone is Cosima then she's a feminist & lesbian.

Oh shit, is that the one with dreads?

yes.

Cosima is cheerful and friendly to literally everybody. She's one of the more likeable characters, she just happens to be a greasy carpet muncher too.

Goes to shit right after season 1.

Shit, she said her favorites were the two on the right. What should I do?

Don't give a shit. What's wrong with you? Were you raised to think all TV is a brainwashing tool or something? You sound like a conservative midwestern mom worrying about whether pop music is Satan brainwashing your children.

> 2017
> thinking all producers, actors and directors are jewish for the sheer fuck of it

About what?

PIT HAIR

the hendrix scenes are pure comfykino

Can't you fuck off back to Sup Forums where your shit can at least look relevant?

Sometimes I think about how this show is really inconsistent... the evil corporation panels should've been all white men, there should be more evil white men. I'm not even an sjw, I'd just be more comfortable if they were there and present. Lines like the last episode where one of them says "that's what he does... he divides women" just made me pause the episode for two or three minutes though.

i'll just take helena because she's crazo and can protect me

The line was spoken by one lez to another. What's wrong with that?

Love Tats Mas as an actress, and I will watch every new season they bring out just for Alison - but as much as I love the show, it's pretty apparent that they ran out of ideas early as it gets pulpier each season.

If you don't recognise how well acted each individual clone is then you're a pleb. Say what you want about the show, but clonefu is a very, very good actress.

>those veneers
not even subtle

Beth best girl.

That is all.

>ywn be in lesbians with Cosima

I really like it. Hasn't been as great as the first season consistently, but it's been good.

My favorite clone is Cosima though.

Pros:
>top tier lead actress, easily carries the show
>started out pretty good and the story made sense in like first season

Cons:
>plot gradually grew more and more retarded
>muh diversity being shoved in everywhere
>the writers started relying too much on Tatiana and many scenes were there only for her to show off

I liked this show but tbqh I didn't even notice fifth season is airing. Maybe I'll watch it for based Tatiana, but she's probably the only redeeming quality of this show by now

Since the show is coming to end, they needed a kill so they killed the autistic clone.

about this show in particular? started off not too bad but turned out dogshit realy quick.

the actress is quite hot tho, especially the nerd afro version

nobody watches or likes this garbage
she is ugly as well
thing is there are a handful of you faggots that will like some random trash so you can have a shitty thread now and then