faggots

i read good opinions on reddit and post them onto here

>go to /r/movies
>come to Sup Forums
>literally the same topics

hey reddit

congrats u fucking faggot, why do u hve to tell Sup Forums about it

r/movies is Sup Forums but with less contrarianism and shit taste

Do people on Reddit tell others to go back to Sup Forums?

You go to /r/movies for discussion, you go to Sup Forums to shitpost

Reddit is so kino!

Wow the board that loves Emma Stone AmyAdams, Gyllenhaal and Gosling is reddit and tells me that I have shit taste? Haha never would have guessed it, I couldn't tell at all or anything.

So does the guy in picture related so at least you have something in common with the average male feminist watson fan

It's the exact same

I ironically use Sup Forums, but I don't usually enjoy it

At this point no one will argue that Reddit isn't better than Sup Forums.

This place is just for shit posting, politics bait topics, 15 year old meme spewing kids.

I only come here to ruin productive threads

That's what I've always thought, yeah. Seems a lot of newfags hate the idea of having to go to more than one place.

>Sup Forums image name
kekd

Wow Sup Forums is literally www.reddit.com/r/movies like this autistic detective who can't go one second without complaining about Watson

Perfect place to post this.

I unironically voted for Trump just to trigger libcucks and it works. And he unironically hasn't and can't be impeached, no evidence hahaha. Gf libcucks.

the only problem with reddit is the capeshit worship. they insist on being so relatable that they're afraid to criticize it. their posters don't see the growing marvel problem and even think suicide squad was good

I only go there for the niche subreddits like /r/FelicityJones for when I want to see if there are any new bunnyfu pics out
anything larger than an active base of 10 users or more over there is nothing but cancer

>Top 10 underrated movies
>Moon
DAE Moon (2009) le hidden gem???