Idiocracy

So is this movie

A)A satire of how people who are average/less than average yet think everyone is stupid except them see the world and the future

or

B)A movie that ironically agrees with the people described in A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HxtVorLYnds
nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

neither

It's option C: It went over your head

its about batin

It's the obvious conclusion that the country would eventually elect a reality tv star because they became to stupid to think for five minutes.

Unironically this. I used to believe it was A, but 2016 really showed just how fucking stupid America is.

a satire

It's a pretty accurate portrayal of the future, even down to the world collapsing and being inhabited by mostly brown-skinned mongoloids.

neither.
it's just a correct portrayal of the world we're currently living in

>thinking hillary would be better
i'll never comprehend how liberals are so fucking stupid

It's a comedy, stop reading so much into everything.

not an argument trumpcuck, but maybe next sememster in 8th grade theyll teach you to argue properly

It's a comedy with a truly awful fanbase.

it's supposed to be a comedy about the world we live in today and where we're headed baka.

It's ironic that a movie about idiots goes over your head because you are one.

It's a `pretty good exaggeration of the world we live in. And a reasonable prediction of our future

>movie take shots at how stupid and ridiculous the world has turned into

>movie turns into complete shit generic shit comedy by the end of it.

mate there is no point in arguing with you beta tards, you think everyone is a nazi and that a female is fit to run the US, females are emotional dumbfucks now go back to twitter you white guilt retard

So because it's a comedy it can't mean anything or have a message?
The Great Dictator and Modern Times were comedies and yet Chaplin was clearly saying something with them.
I'm not much of a fan of this movie but it clearly has a message and is not just for giggles

>like they even fucking teach that in college these days in America
youtube.com/watch?v=HxtVorLYnds

>Referring to woman as females
No one will give a shit about your opinion on woman until you've managed to kiss one that isn't your mother
And they also have to be more attractive than Rocky Dennis

A

>mate there is no point in arguing with you beta tards, you think everyone is a nazi and that a female is fit to run the US, females are emotional dumbfucks now go back to twitter you white guilt retard

>how many buzzwords can I fit into a sentence

oh my bad i meant to call them fuck toys, bitches, and cunts
mate quit projecting you dont need a beta cuck to get pussy you dumbfuck, You may not know this but girls like a guy that doesn't kiss their feet and think they're gods greatest gift to earth

t. virgem

haha you got me

*too stupid to think

>woman as females
When exactly and why in the world did SJW's start seeing this as "problematic"?

>haha you got me

wow you admitted it haha

How is that not an argument? She was the other option. The reason why a reality tv star is president is because people became fed up with smug liberals and corrupt politicians. Plain and simple. Listen to most Trump voters and this is what they'll say.

>The reason why a reality tv star is president is because people became fed up with smug liberals and corrupt politicians.

Just listen to that logic

>tfw to intelegant to spell
iktf user

It was a documentary

t. 2016 elections
t. proud Redditor

Sometimes I genuinely wondered what my purpose in life was. My place in the universe. Was anything truly worth it? The largest star ever observed is the UY Scuti, with a radius roughly 1,700 times that of the sun in our Solar System. By comparison, the approximate mass of the Sun is 1.989 x 10^30 kilograms... yes, that's thirty zeroes. By further comparison, if you're a male of average height and reasonably-fit, the Sun is approximately 2.652 by ten to the twenty-eighth power larger than you are. Sometimes I would remember this and think, "We are all so utterly insignificant."

Then, something truly magical happened. Donald Trump, a businessman from New York, won the U.S. Presidential Election. His opponent? A murderous, evil cunt whose schemes and ploys go back decades. Hillary Clinton. "It was HER TIME!" the masses cried. It was then, ONLY then, that I understood how things came together in such a beautiful way.

Of the tens of thousands of years that human beings have existed, you and I were born to revel in this exquisite moment. Donald Trump causing butthurt. So much butthurt.

8 years

It's the truth my dude. It's not my fault you didn't pay attention during the election and your candidate failed.

Option C, you're too low IQ to understand it.

>politicians "corrupt"
>liberals "smug"

What should we do? Oh wait I know, we should elect a reality tv star, that is the logical conclusion here

It's only used by virgins such as yourself.

Literally my initial reason for liking Trump was the sheer amount of butthurt he caused just by speaking. When I started listening to him, I liked him even more.

Thanks for giving me another stupid post to add to the collage when this idiot is impeached.

nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html

Lets elect some people who want the middle class to pay the rich people MORE money, want to take away your health care, and want to destroy the planet!

"He'll drain the swamp!"
[hires the exact same people would have for his cabinet, fires every judge, 6 months later still hasn't filled out the jobs he was supposed to, coal miners are losing more jobs, and the dumb rednecks who live on Sup Forums are just discovering that the ACA is Obamacare and can't live the neet lifestyle if it goes away.]

BECAUSE SHE DIDNT SHARE HER EMAILS AND KILLED BEN GHAZI! REEEEEEEEE

coming from the cuck that word has no weight

Yes. Have you been listening at all? Most Trump supporters say that they voted for him BECAUSE he's not a politician. Also, most of them saw him a business man first, reality tv star second. You may not like it, but constant ridicule from the left drove them towards Trump out of spite. A lot went in to his election, you are looking at it on a very surface level. I didn't vote for him btw.

>Literally my initial reason for liking Trump was the sheer amount of butthurt he caused just by speaking.

That's because you're a child lol

same desu senpai. The liberal asspain he generates daily is exquisite.

>Yes.

stopped reading there

Damn, you know absolutely nothing about politics or anything about this election. Quiet down buddy.

8 Y E A R S
Y
E
A
R
S

"let's vote a guy in out of spite for people who make movies and tv shows I pay for and watch everyday! while browsing a site created in Asia,and complaing about globalization!"

the fucking irony.

>The word female is only used by "virgins"
This is tumblr logic.

And this is why you lost. Smug liberal.

>trying to shut down opposing views

Typical Right wing tactics. What happened to MUH FREE SPEECH

How could I lose? I wasn't a candidate lol

>paying for movies and shows
fuck out of here you jew faggot

Which is funny because he's a failure of a businessman. It's like, they don't actually know anything about him at all.

>It's like, they don't actually know anything about him at all

>implying "knowing things" is the business of people in middle America

Drumpf supporters unironically vote against their own economic interests

>If you dont support Trump then you support Hillary and are a liberal! XDXD

You are baiting right?

You cant be this deluded?

EIGHT.

YEARS.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

This. Hispanics and blacks bless us everyday with magical PoC knowledge, ass-backwards hicks hate them for it. They'll make America great.
wow such leftypol. such coool communist free-think, not liberal not Sup Forums wow xD.

Dude what? I never said you should be arrested for your words lmao.

He won't make it two. Then you faggots will be sent to prison by Pence for being gay, which is another example of Republicans voting against their self interests.

learn what "freedom of speech" is.

do you promise to kill yourself when he makes it 3?

tell us more about how mature and adult you are fellow berniebro and redditor.
these drumpftards probably don't even consider their wives son's futures.

>less than 10 businesses failed out of hundreds
>"running a successful real estate business is easy lmao"

The funny thing is it is actually wrong. Average IQ has been increasing through the years.

8 years

You see, it is (A).

Idiocracy is for people who imagine themselves as not being part of the butt of the joke and they need to point this out whenever they can in order to have a rare moment in their life where they feel above average even though they are average and lack self awareness as much as the caricatures presented in the film.

It has no value as a satire for people who are actually intelligent because of how blatant it is. Intelligent people don't need to be beat over the head with something that's obvious to them in every day life.

>implying our choices were between good and bad
But hontestly y'all are retarded, I know it's all fun and games to call drumpf XD retarded and everyone who voted for him retarded, but for real anyone who is able to become the president of the United States is not by any means dumb

I know the circle jerk of Trump haters love to point out how stupid and incompetent he is while ignoring the shit he did. Mother fucker he has over a billion dollars

>his family is rich, he got a million dollar loan
This doesn't guarentee you a billion dollars and a super successful real estate business, it will definitely help

Trump is not a dumbass, he is smart, all of these "intellectuals" who think they are smarter than him, make shit money and lead depressing shitty lives. The fact that this fucker owns several sky scrapers should be proof enough of his prestigious real estate success, but I guess not, people only look for the bad and would discredit anyone just because they don't believe the same things as they do.

The world isn't going to become idiocracy because of one guy, you sound retarded as fuck for thinking our system is that weak to where one man can fuck everything up

lots of leftist butthurt babbies on Sup Forums tonight. What's the deal?

Drumpf supporters never went to college and most of them are high schoool drop out sister fucking meth addled Inbreds

So this user

A) Thinks the future of humanity and intelligence is on a fine path, making him seem retarded.

or

B) Thinks being a contrarian over the perspective of a comedy is enough to make himself seem smart, making him seem retarded.

Trump supporter here. I am in college right now all set to graduate next semester.

>tonight
mate this is everyday. i can't even tell if they're baiting at this point

>implying this isn't b8
But muslims are cool right.

>has several huge ass buildings in huge business cities, even one overlooking central park
>worth billions of dollars, he made after getting a LOAN of $1 million
>failure of a business man

Drumpf has already turned America into a laughing stock , his cabinet appointments are all embarassing incompetent and unqualified , hes worsening foreign relations with allies , sharing highly confindental intel with adversarial countries , he's lied to his voters and said he would not touch medicaid and is worsening the American healthcare system by kicking off 24 million hardworking Americans and he's a terrible mentally unhinged human being

Fuck you stupid inbred faggots

right what a bunch of ebil whiteys, come on dude we gotta get ready for gender studies class and the white guilt march tomorrow

Redditors, and surprisingly many obvious tumblrinas too, are attracted by the /got/ and /who/ generals and BLACKED posting.
Ideally we would have a lot more gore-posting to scare them away.

Always glad to see Sup Forumstards on Sup Forums and Sup Forums complaining that the board is "infested" by leftists. Means that we're winning. We're annoying you so much that you admit we've overpowered you.

Trump Supporter here. BS in Computer Science. Just graduated. No inbreeding, no meth.

>uses drumpf unironically
wew lad

You know how I know you're stupid? You think Trump owns the buildings his name is on, and you think he's a billionaire. The majority of his money was from lending his name to these buildings, he doesn't own them. He also made money from his reality show that middle America and the Bible belt made worth something.

It's like electing Carrot Top to be President because the Bible belt likes his comedy.

His entire platform so far has been "Obama was doing this? WELL I'm going to do the opposite!"

He's a fucking man-child, and his own wife doesn't even want to live with him.

Some of them did it ironically.

in other words, the reason why a reality tv star is president is because the american public is incredibly ignorant to sort their priorities, which is why many now regret it now that they are suffering the consequences.
>but for real anyone who is able to become the president of the United States is not by any means dumb
there is a big difference between dumb and completely unfit to be President. People (outside reddit circlejerks) mostly say the latter. And of course one can be dumb in one area and smart in another. See: Ben Carson
>The world isn't going to become idiocracy because of one guy, you sound retarded as fuck for thinking our system is that weak to where one man can fuck everything up
I don't think anyone's implying that it'll literally be Idiocracy. That's what satirical works mostly are: exaggerations of a perceived reality or a prediction

> Drumpf supporter
> computer science

Yea because getting rid of net neutrality was really in your interests bro

>literally mentions the loan of a million dollars
I don't know how you can have so little self-awareness.
Trump has done nothing but ride on his father's success.

It's funny because sandniggers and niggers have the highest rates of incest in the world. Pakistan being the highest not counting your family tree.

>means we're winning
>still crying about the election months later
what did he mean by this? this isnt the only board i browse you fucking imbecile and its not hard to ignore threads

>females are emotional dumbfucks

>Trump wears makeup, puts product in his hair, and lashes out on Twitter whenever he's criticized

Is Trump the first female president?

> if you are liberal , you defend Islam ever

Lmao this retard never heard of bill maher or Sam Harris

I'm amazed this thread went 3 posts before mentioning Trump.

An embarrassment? To who? Dumb fucks like you who think that every other country is the shining example of perfection?

Literally fuck off, yeah he isn't the best, but nothing has changed, and nothing will change, and if you can tell me one thing that has significantly changed for the worse since he became president, i will fuck off

Since you can't, let's talk about the fact that this is a healthy part of democracy, and if you were properly educated, then you would know that swaying between democratic and republican control is a healthy and normal part of our system and is the best way to be successful

He is the president of the US while you are shitposting on a japanese image sharing website. Who is the real winner here?
>but atleast im not drumpf XD!!!!1!1!

haha good one user le upboat how will drumpf ever recover XDDDD

>bill maher
>liberal

>An embarrassment? To who?

To anyone who isn't a brainwashed Trump cultist

If you support the liberal party you support Islam.