Scenes you wish you had not watched with others present

Scenes you wish you had not watched with others present.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xH0oUXHlrsA
youtube.com/watch?v=aQq3mHLZ-X0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Rec 2 ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=xH0oUXHlrsA

Plenty.

Test

The rape scene in Irréversible with my sister that I raped

Anything that makes me cry, then I have to try to be all tough about it like I'm not crying. Rather watch it by myself with a whiskey.

Every scene featuring amy schumer or other "funny" females.

so you can wank right

Went to see Click with my dad. I didn't have the best relationship with my dad, so that movie hit hard. Especially the scene in the rain.

Anyone else?

Sure

tree rape

I cried during Inside Out with my family and I was in the only one in the room with tears. I felt like such a fucking pussy holy shit

Many movies that make me cry make no one else cry. Seven Psychopaths for a few personal reasons, who cries at that? Just me I think.

the whole of not another teen move.

I cried at the ending of Chronicles of Riddick

>drunk with friends or family
>watching some kino with a nice looking tween girl in it
>mention how she's nice looking and all the deets about her life I know from research I've done

This is my greatest fear. I've come close a few times.

That brutal rape scene in Death Wish 2.

Babbadook vibrator

Literally any scene where hot female character get brutally killed

I get instantly rock hard

So Inherent Vice came on TV like a week ago when I was eating dinner with my dad and my mom was in the kitchen, then the scene comes up where that lady is rubbing her boob for a long ass time in front of my boy Joaq. So I tell my dad to look at the TV because he was reading a paper then he tells me to change it after like 30 seconds of boob rubbing because it was getting awkward and my mom realized what was on TV.

I'm almost 30.

>watching sex scene with mom
>dad walks in

I can't watch the "Superman" scene in the Iron Giant without tearing up

awkwaaarrdd

Nice, dude. You wanna come round mine later and jerk each other off to how edgy we are? My mum bought a new kind of lotion that makes my dick feel so smooth.

I watched all of peep show with my dad

When Leland killed Maddy in the middle of Twin Peaks Season 2. Watched it with my dad.

My parents sex tape.

I did it with Chloe Moretz in front of my friends a few years ago. I'm not a pedo I just knew about her from all the threads here. My friends looked at me like I kicked their puppy. Felt bad man.

I see how can this get a bit akward

I told my dad I didn't want to watch bikini model shows with him and he called me a faggot. I was five years old.

Boy's don't cry

The necrophilia scene in The Neon Demon with my Mom. She went to sleep and told me that's the reason nobody likes me :(

Diamonds to this day

I dunno if you're edgeposting or not but I actually get the same way watching attractive male characters get choked. I have to sit there and pretend I'm not massively turned on by a scene that's supposed to be tense.

you might be me

youtube.com/watch?v=aQq3mHLZ-X0

>room with two other couples
>sudden awkward shifting from the guys, followed by side eyeing from the girls

The whole movie. Had to watch it again in privacy after I got home.

examples?

Portman grew up to be a well-adjusted and liked actress. I posit that this means Jean Reno blew it. Sad!

Or maybe he did it just right

VINNY!

Good scene.

Her butt rape scene in Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Not just on account of it being a rape scene, but her butt looked superb in the process

sex scene in watchmen with dear old dad in theaters

I have something called self-control, OP. Might be something to work on.

>tips

get a load of this guy, what are you, Mike Pence?

Isn't Pence's whole thing that he stays away from 1-on-1 interactions with women who aren't his wife because he doesn't trust himself? So this analogy is incorrect.

That's so that they don't do anything rash and try to force themselves on her. He himself is in total control.

I think he really isn't.

Lesbian scene in Black Swan.

Watched it with my mum...