China banned all depictions of faggotry in media

>China banned all depictions of faggotry in media

Are you mad that you can't be a star in China now?

Rekt.

hooly shit

You can't tell KStew is a girl unless it takes its shoes off. Androgynous freak.

Fucking hell

fpbp

> inb4 hollywood jews don't say a damn thing because they want that chink money

good

same fag

Include me in the screencap.

OP ON SUICIDE WATCH

I don't know how your pointless gay-ass thread can continue after this post

>11 different IPs
>11 posts
>samefag

reddit screencap kino

OP completely and utterly BTFO

Why? What vested interest does the chinese government have in censoring homosexuality? Censorship of media is big in china but it's always at least made sense, censoring criticisms of the party, free speech protest, etc. How does avoiding depictions of gays and lesbians further china's interests?

Inb4 FAGS R BAD
fags are fags. Being gay doesn't make your economy or your military weaker. If anything you'd think they would encourage same sex couples since they are so overpopulated as it is.

lol

top lel

faggots are disgusting.Wish America would ban them

Theyre probably gonna kill a few of them. They'll inject them with drugs and electro shock therapy a great many of them and probably just kill a few more of them. Does that make you sweaty? And no one will give a shit. One day there's a fag or a dyke and the other their residence or dominion belongs to someone else. Does that make you sweaty?

Epic win I hope I make it to r/Sup Forums

China is a great nation. In time others, besides the Muslims, will join in banning these freaks. The future is bright.

epic, simply epic

Does the concept of gays go against Mao's ideal communist society? And if so, why?

They're keeping their population wholesome. What don't you understand?

No one likes shit eaters. It's just the idea that there are people who eat shits that bothers you. You want them to stop eating shit. And if you can't cure them you'll punish them for not pretending not to eat shit even if they continued to do so anonymously. You want to crush shit eaters. Don't you hate shit eaters?

She looks like a girl I use to get off with.

HOLY SHIT

Nice

What if i only eat female shit?

Same reason so many religions are against homosexuality. The human mission is to survive and procreate. Gays are removing themselves from the gene pool by not fathering offspring.

>since they are so overpopulated as it is.
Not anymore. They changed the one-child policy and are now pushing for more children.

Only in the West are faggots and trannies considered "human". Everywhere else regards them as pests that do nothing but spread disease and promiscuity. In this sense, you don't really need a reason to exterminate pests from your house, and neither does the Chinese government need one to remove the promotion of LGBT values. This is not to further interests, it's simply common sense.

Shit is shit. Eating it says there's something wrong with you.

China hasn't been communist after Deng.

The problem is they don't stop at just being faggots they try to push their degeneracy onto people and fight for non issues.

Just look at the U.S. if you wanna see how it all works out.

>Homosexuality is no longer a mental disorder
>Homosexuals now have their own nightclubs
>Homosexuality is now showing up in the media
>Closeted homosexuals can now join the army
>Hitting a homosexual has special punishments
>Homosexuality is now prevalent in entertainment
>Homosexuals can now get married in some places
>Full blown homosexuals can now join the army
>Homosexuality is now in 85% of all entertainment
>Homosexuals can get married in a lot of places
>Homosexuals want special treatment at the expense of others
>Homosexuals now have most of what they asked for and switched to fighting for tranny rights
>Homosexuals argue against science and change the definition of gender
>Homosexuals fight for Transexuals to be able to pick and choose genders
>Trannies are now prevalent in the media
Right now we're here
>Hitting a tranny has special punishments
>Trannies can now join the army
>Trannies are now in 85% of all entertainment
>Trannies want special treatment at the expense of others
>Trannies now have most of what they asked for and switched to fighting for pedo rights
>Homosexuals and trannies argue in support of "pedosexuals"
>...
>...
>...

Good for China, they stopped the degeneracy for the time being.

This is a somewhat interesting development. We might actually see the forced gay character plots suddenly start disappearing. I can hear the PoeXFinn shippers crying now because there's no way in hell the Mouse will lose out on Chinabucks for liberalpoints.

But the Germans eat shit and they're a great people

How are the gays treated in China otherwise? Are they free to do as they please, but marginalized?

praise kek!

OP please. Always with the reddit shit when you get utterly rekt. Fuck off and go back there

>>Homosexuals and trannies argue in support of "pedosexuals"
>implying Sup Forums would even have a problem with this

As long as they don't draw attention to themselves like the degenerates in the West, people mostly tolerate them. However, if you're known to be one, people generally treat you with barely concealed contempt and disgust.

I have a problem with it, i don't really care about what others may think.

Based chinks

It's considered a mental disorder in China and I don't think they can get married.

Culturally speaking, there's some Chinese slang for 'gay' and it can be often used disparagingly. So I think they're seen as lesser by most people.

You got rekt redditor. Eat shit and die.

holy shit relax

In 1977 the American Psychiatrist Association was literally overrun by faggots and their supporters. They were forced to shut down. Members were replaced. And suddenly, faggotry is normal. And that's because they proposed a lengthy scientific statistical examination of practicing faggots and for this, they were attacked. Faggots are diseased freaks. They should be ostracized and incarcerated at every turn. Just look at western media and see how their enablers has forced this sick shit on everything.

A small number do and even they are spoken of abusively by their peers.

They tune into American politics, and see how far it has gone from 'accepting gays fucking themselves in the privacy of their homes' to accept my Xylo-boy gender or else we RIOT, and they quickly schedule fag burnings.

There are no gays in China. It's a Western disorder. They just want to stop the spread of it in Western media.

Hitler ate shit

Okay? Again I repeat, anyone who engages in the consumption of feces is a mentally deficient freak.

>le trying to recreate le epin btfo threads just like on r/Sup Forums
redditors are so pathetic it's disgusting